CDIH
Who's Demise Do You Wish For? - Get the fuck out already - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Who's Demise Do You Wish For? - Get the fuck out already (/showthread.php?tid=6149)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

- Arpikarhu - 04-22-2003

Quote:You accuse someone of being a liar, be specific, If you generalize, you have no credability. Now nmae something specific that I lied about. Seeing you know so much about my military background, what have I ever said that was a lie? And other than this Asshole in Montreal a few weeks back, who else did I trash? Come on, specifics.
well i cant discuss your military career cause its all "hush hush". :rofl:

Edited By Arpikarhu on 1051038924

- HollywoodJewMoses - 04-22-2003

no i dont need any weed, god Damn drug dealer

- OAS - 04-22-2003

Only part of it. Not uncommon for most who have served. Come on, you have made an accusation, now quantify it.

- Arpikarhu - 04-22-2003

you are so full of shit its starting to stink in here. beat up any usa bashers today? :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

youre still going on about this, jesus christ man

- OAS - 04-22-2003

Arpi needs to learn that if he doesn't know what he's talking about, it is prudent that he shut up.

no he doesnt, hes getting you so pissed off, its quite hilarious :thumbs-up:

- Arpikarhu - 04-22-2003

Quote:youre still going on about this, jesus christ man
its fun to wind up the retards. they go for it every time. at this point i think they just like the taste of the hook.

- Metalfan - 04-22-2003

hey look...someone gets it :14:

- Arpikarhu - 04-22-2003

Quote:Arpi needs to learn that if he doesn't know what he's talking about, it is prudent that he shut up.
or what? you gonna beat me up in a bar with your special forces secret agent techniques? :rofl:

Quote:hey look...someone gets it
not OAS or ladi, thats for sure. :lol:

Edited By Arpikarhu on 1051039528

keep going keep going this is fun! :5:

- OAS - 04-22-2003

Pissed, nah. I actually enjoy this. I find it amusing. Arpi is entertaining me today.

Oh and sorry Arpi, I wasn't ever in Special Forces.

Edited By OAS on 1051039684

- Suzie - 04-22-2003

Did someone say bar?
When are we going drinking? I need a beer.

- Arpikarhu - 04-22-2003

Quote:keep going keep going this is fun!
i think we were obvious enough, even for them. they will probably hide now until the next time. they forget easily. :lol:

- Arpikarhu - 04-22-2003

Quote:Pissed, nah. I actually enjoy this. I find it amusing. Arpi is entertaining me today.
oops, i was wrong. he is going to play it off like he was in on it all along. the lies just keep on coming.

WHY YOU SAY BAD THING ABOUT UNITED STATES, I WILL NOW KILL YOUS WITH MY PINKEE

- OAS - 04-22-2003

Well here's more fodder for you Arpi, I have to run now. Have an appointment. But you go ahead and tell everyone I ran away like a pussy because you scared me into crying in the corner. Boo hoo. Bye bye snookums.

- Arpikarhu - 04-22-2003

OAS ran away like a pussy cause i scared him into crying in a corner.

appointment? right. Rolleyes

- HedCold - 04-22-2003

he knows some koreans that need a talkin' to

- Arpikarhu - 04-22-2003

you always show up just as a fight ends. it is starting o hurt my feelings a little. Undecided