CDIH
July 18th Poker Party Check In - If you are going please sign-in. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: July 18th Poker Party Check In - If you are going please sign-in. (/showthread.php?tid=6770)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

- LyricalGomez - 07-08-2003

Quote:Did you just insinuate that posting here is the same as real life?

No, I just heard things

No I didn't

- GonzoStyle - 07-08-2003

goatweed Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:
LyricalGomez Wrote:I've heard you like to be a jackass in real life too
Did you just insinuate that posting here is the same as real life?
you mean it's not?
well I thought I was the only one..

LyricalGomez Wrote:
Quote:Did you just insinuate that posting here is the same as real life?

No, I just heard things

No I didn't
well now.

someone telling stories and people simply believing them and not asking the person themselves if it is true? That happening around here?

why surely you jest.

what lies have they told you about me?

- The Sleeper - 07-08-2003

ahem, this is the party check in, not "Let me vent my board frustrations" Rolleyes

Quote:ahem, this is the party check in, not "Let me vent my board frustrations"

Shut up jackass

Quote:what lies have they told you about me?

I've heard you like to sulk in the corner and bask in the glory of Hybrid and Sleeper

Quote:I've heard you like to sulk in the corner and bask in the glory of Hybrid and Sleeper

I'll verify that for sure.

go on with the checking in.

- Goatweed - 07-08-2003

I'm not frustrated anymore, I just jerked off.

- DGW - 07-08-2003

Quote:Shut up jackass
ZING!!!!.... not :17:

- Mad - 07-08-2003

Put me down with a maybe.

[Image: dramanazi.jpg]

What did I tell you about the posting of the pictures?

- FNMoron - 07-08-2003

first off... thank you Shari Beth for finding a place for all the ungrateful fucks that post on this website to gather & be beligerant...
Too - barring any unforseen arrests or accidents, i will be in attendance with Mrs. Momo/Shari Beth's bestest friend... & i have every intention of playing Poker, since it was basically my idea to begin with...
C - I have absolutely no desire to take part in Karaoke, with the possible exception of belting out an extremely drunken rendidtion of some old Johnny Cash song... key words being "extremely drunken"... that being said, i may actually enjoy laughing at some other people who dare to take the mic...
IV - I've had the pleasure of meeting Shari Beth's little sister, and if her friends are as attractive as she is, then i'd highly suggest to all the testosterone filled males that they take extra 10 minutes that day to shower & comb your hair...

No one cares about your opinion crutchy crutch.

<!-- spoilerKillit --><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):</font>
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#ffffff" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->I can't wait to see Gonzo's reaction when I don't show<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd -->

I will hunt you down and beat you six ways to sunday, thats a promise.

- FNMoron - 07-08-2003

you care or you wouldn't have replied... :-p

I don't like momo but I am still gonna come, you gotta work past your differences.

- Suzie - 07-08-2003

Quote:I don't necessarily like the whole deal and would rather have a quiet enviorment and us just playing around.
would you like to have no jukebox on inside so as not to distract? When I said karoke in the back, I actually meant outside.

I defended you and the kareokee deal on the previous page, keep up sport.

You took one sentence out of context and misunderstood it's point.

Quote:I will hunt you down and beat you six ways to sunday, thats a promise.

Like you did with Jack?