CDIH
Arpikarhu - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Arpikarhu (/showthread.php?tid=8126)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

- The Jays - 12-31-2003

Ever since Sleeper has been moderator, Saddam Hussein has been found, the Dow has moved past 10,000, and Nasdaq has moved past 2,000. Obviously, Sleeper had something to do with all of this.

- The Sleeper - 12-31-2003

Arpikarhu Wrote:
The Jays Wrote:The position is Sleeper's. You stepped down and ran off. The modship went up for grabs. He stole the election. He is the People's Moderator.
you dont know nothing. fine! if the truth must come out, it will!!!
i let the board because slepper begged me too. he wanted to be a mod and he knew that if i left and gave up my mod powers that he was next in line. i felt bad for him , especially after he blubbered like a little girl on the phone with me, so i agreed. i told him however that when i came back he had to step down and return my modship. he agreed. now he is reneging.
what about the whole fancying a diggin tool out of your droppings in Gonzo's basement story?? That was clearly the truth so don't cover it up with this bullshit story.

- Galt - 12-31-2003

You could have hung out with me and Sleeper a month ago; but you were too proud

- The Jays - 12-31-2003

Arpikarhu Wrote:
The Jays Wrote:The position is Sleeper's. You stepped down and ran off. The modship went up for grabs. He stole the election. He is the People's Moderator.
i let the board because slepper begged me too. he wanted to be a mod and he knew that if i left and gave up my mod powers that he was next in line. i felt bad for him , especially after he blubbered like a little girl on the phone with me, so i agreed. i told him however that when i came back he had to step down and return my modship. he agreed. now he is reneging.
HE DID NOT GO UNCHALLENGED, THOUGH! I ALMOST STOLE THE FUCKING ELECTION!

- Arpikarhu - 12-31-2003

The Sleeper Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:
what about the whole fancying a diggin tool out of your droppings in Gonzo's basement story?? That was clearly the truth so don't cover it up with this bullshit story.
that happened after i left or i would have come back to claim what is mine sooner, smart ass!

- drusilla - 12-31-2003

Hybrid Wrote:you're dead to me
all but the orange ones?

- The Jays - 12-31-2003

Your plans would have been ruined had I won the election.

- HedCold - 12-31-2003

Quote:I am the one that put up the Paxil Poppin Chub Chub and Norm McDonald pictures. That has earned me at least 10 years tenure as mod. Go take tricia's spot.
it was my initial idea that started this!

- Galt - 12-31-2003

pathetic

- Arpikarhu - 12-31-2003

and pictures in forum title was my idea!!!! remember th ename the forum contests???

- HedCold - 12-31-2003

yea!!

- The Jays - 12-31-2003

I should have won the "MSPaint a Project Psuedo show" contest.

This is all a conspiracy against me.

- Galt - 12-31-2003

the fact that either of you have ever tasted modship is solely thanks to me. You keep glossing over that.

- The Jays - 12-31-2003

I wil forever remember Galt for one thing.

His vote gave me second place in the last OA Sig Pic contest, in whcih I got a 25 dollar Blockbuste card.

- crx girl - 12-31-2003

i voted for you for mod

- Arpikarhu - 12-31-2003

i became mod due to persistance, my ability to run knuckleheads off the board, and the help of my bestest buddy in the world and right hand man, Hedcold!

- The Jays - 12-31-2003

You became mod the same way Saddam Hussein became dicatator.

- The Jays - 12-31-2003

crx girl Wrote:i voted for you for mod
Trish, your vote and a dollar fifty still won't get me a ride on the subway, now will it?

- HedCold - 12-31-2003

Quote:and the help of my bestest buddy in the world and right hand man, Hedcold!
i help because i care

- Arpikarhu - 12-31-2003

:loveya:

Edited By Arpikarhu on 1072902528