CDIH
Predict the future of oa.com - Come on nostradami - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Predict the future of oa.com - Come on nostradami (/showthread.php?tid=854)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

- fbd - 03-21-2002

Silera Wrote:
Quote:But I dont think they play them during the day do they?

They do air in the daytime... between 1 and 3 i think or at least they used to.
Hello Silera. My name is Sarcasm. I don't believe we've met.

- Doc - 03-21-2002

Quote:My name is Sarcasm. I don't believe we've met.

You have no place here

- Silera - 03-21-2002

fbdlingfrg Wrote:Hello Silera. My name is Sarcasm. I don't believe we've met.

So you're my stalker now? :bouncer:

- Maynard - 03-21-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:rat faced thread killer
I tried. :confused:

- PollyannaFlower46 - 03-21-2002

Excuse me...but I would just like to announce 184 :pissed:

- Faceman - 03-21-2002

For once I'm speechless. I cannot believe that silera answered that post seriously :disappointed:

- NaughtyAngel - 03-21-2002

the year 2000 will come and crash all the computers

- Hummercash - 03-21-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:You and 10 other people who don't post here will understand that reference. As if the jokes here weren't inside enough, you had to go and throw that in there.

And for the record, i'm into furries, not plushies.
hehe, i get teh funny... gotta love AIM chats :thumbs-up:

- crx girl - 03-21-2002

Quote:gotta love AIM chats
:fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff:

- Cunt-Twat - 03-21-2002

Quote:You don't need a therapist, you just need to get up at 7 and open the fucking door...
hehe rookie, that's funny!! :roflmao:

- Rookie - 03-21-2002

Cunt-Twat Wrote:
Quote:You don't need a therapist, you just need to get up at 7 and open the fucking door...
hehe rookie, that's funny!! :roflmao:
Ozzy is comedy gold. :lol:

- Cunt-Twat - 03-21-2002

you can't write funnier shot than ozzy!!
"i'll see you tamara!"

- DGW - 03-21-2002

So has OA.com jumped the shark??? I don't think so. Most of us don't know the whole story and should reserve judgement till facts are known, or if they're ever known. I don't relish the spot Froy's in, and I'm 30 and can handle most confrontations. So for myself I shall wait and see.

Keyser, as far as that statement about
Quote:I think alot of you who still posts over there are a bunch of pussies
..tread lightly sir.

Edited By DGW on Mar. 21 2002 at 1:28

- Silera - 03-21-2002

Quote:For once I'm speechless. I cannot believe that silera answered that post seriously

This is the whole quote...
Quote:They do air in the daytime... between 1 and 3 i think
or at least they used to.

Sorry, I have nothing else to add.

I was going more for lack of interest/sarcasm regarding the topic at hand. Guess I need more practice. :confused:

- Maynard - 03-21-2002

OK, sorry to get this back on topic, but......

The past two days I've been reading the other board again, because I want to see what the hell is going on of course. And today, Anthony posted some bullshit statement. What the fuck??? How could he POSSIBLY sit there and write that bunch of horseshit? He basically told them that they can make negative comments about the show now, but you can't say ANYTHING about his personal life. HELLO Fucktard! Does he not realize that he's a celebrity and that everything he does will be criticized in the media?? Does he REALLY think that a message board devoted to HIM is going to just make believe that all this isn't happening? What is he fuckin whacked out of his skull?? Does he also remember all the shit he's said about OTHER PEOPLES personal lives over the years? Man, that's part of what got them famous.

As if that wasn't bad enough, you have 2 pages (so far) of mostly idiots saying "yeah, you're right, we shouldnt talk about personal lives.". What?? Are you people that stupid?? The thing that I found intersting though, is that except for 2 or 3, no vets spoke in that thread yet. Is it because they are all over here? Is it because they think he's a jerk off and just don't want to even bother? Are they just waiting for the "big announcement"? Just some things to ponder.....

Personally, I think that he is going to single handedly ruin that fucking place, and as of this moment, it looks like they are letting him. I hope they realize what Anthony is doing there, and that they don't let it happen.

Good luck guys. It looks like you're going to need it.

- OAS - 03-21-2002

Ant has turned into one HUGE dissapointment. He is so brilliantly funny. The fact that he doesn't see what he is doing, trampling over everything that got him to where he is. The loyal army he had would have taken him anywhere. None the less, I still listen. The show still is funny as hell.

- Maynard - 03-21-2002

OAS Wrote:Ant has turned into one HUGE dissapointment. He is so brilliantly funny. The fact that he doesn't see what he is doing, trampling over everything that got him to where he is. The loyal army he had would have taken him anywhere. None the less, I still listen. The show still is funny as hell.
I agree with you 100%. But, just because he's funny doesn't make him a good guy. I don't know if he can see the way he's acting or not. Maybe he is realizing that it's not fun to have your life poked and prodded. Who knows. I'm sure we will NEVER know. I just hope that the whole divorce thing will life a weight off him and the show and make it better. Who knows, only time will tell.

- Galt - 03-21-2002

Well I guess it depends what he means by "personal life". If something is reported in the newspaper, like his divorce hearings were, that's not personal, and the thread never should have been locked. That's public news. If people are theorizing that the reason that Anthony doesn't want Spaz's name metioned is because the two of them had a threesome with Roger or because Spaz fucked Roger at a board party, well then, yeah that's probably something that could be left off the board.

Him not allowing people to mention Spaz at all was completely unacceptable, and is the only reason everything blew up. No one ever talked about his personal life. No one brought up anything personal about Spaz until his name was deemed off limits. People posted about old bits, and other SHOW-RELATED things that Spaz did.

His post shows that he still doesn't get it. Regardless of what the definition of "personal" is or what this HUGE announcement is, whether I'm invited back or not, I don't think I'll post there again as long as his name bounces back and forth.<font size=1 color=white>

Edited By Galt on Mar. 21 2002 at 12:37

- Sloatsburgh - 03-21-2002

Maynard Wrote:
OAS Wrote:Ant has turned into one HUGE dissapointment. He is so brilliantly funny. The fact that he doesn't see what he is doing, trampling over everything that got him to where he is. The loyal army he had would have taken him anywhere. None the less, I still listen. The show still is funny as hell.
I agree with you 100%. But, just because he's funny doesn't make him a good guy. I don't know if he can see the way he's acting or not. Maybe he is realizing that it's not fun to have your life poked and prodded. Who knows. I'm sure we will NEVER know. I just hope that the whole divorce thing will life a weight off him and the show and make it better. Who knows, only time will tell.
I mean, it's not like he could have saved a couple of million and mearly suggested that his wife was an enemy to the show above all other enemies and.......

:loveya: Meets :eatme:

Confuseduicide:

:burnfucker:

- Keyser Soze - 03-21-2002

Maynard Wrote:OK, sorry to get this back on topic, but......

The past two days I've been reading the other board again, because I want to see what the hell is going on of course. And today, Anthony posted some bullshit statement. What the fuck??? How could he POSSIBLY sit there and write that bunch of horseshit? He basically told them that they can make negative comments about the show now, but you can't say ANYTHING about his personal life. HELLO Fucktard! Does he not realize that he's a celebrity and that everything he does will be criticized in the media?? Does he REALLY think that a message board devoted to HIM is going to just make believe that all this isn't happening? What is he fuckin whacked out of his skull?? Does he also remember all the shit he's said about OTHER PEOPLES personal lives over the years? Man, that's part of what got them famous.

As if that wasn't bad enough, you have 2 pages (so far) of mostly idiots saying "yeah, you're right, we shouldnt talk about personal lives.". What?? Are you people that stupid?? The thing that I found intersting though, is that except for 2 or 3, no vets spoke in that thread yet. Is it because they are all over here? Is it because they think he's a jerk off and just don't want to even bother? Are they just waiting for the "big announcement"? Just some things to ponder.....

Personally, I think that he is going to single handedly ruin that fucking place, and as of this moment, it looks like they are letting him. I hope they realize what Anthony is doing there, and that they don't let it happen.

Good luck guys. It looks like you're going to need it.
I think alot of you who still posts over there are a bunch of pussies.

Oh, and remember if you are too chickenshit to post your real opinions over there, you always have this place to speak your mind freely without fear of editing, deletion or banishment.