CDIH
Gay Marriage - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Gay Marriage (/showthread.php?tid=8556)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

- Mister Grumpy Gills - 02-19-2004

of course it is. its why you fell to earth.

- Bland - 02-19-2004

you must have me mistaken with someone else.

- Splatterpunk - 02-19-2004

The Jays Wrote:I was just hearing on Michael Savage that California actually has a law on the books that states that marriage occurs between and unmarried man and woman above the age of 18, and only that. So, what San Francisco is doing is actually breaking the law, a criminal act.
The mayor of SF was responding to Bush's State of the Union address. Nobody really thinks it's going to stick legally, even most of the couples going there to be married. But that's not the point. Even if the mayor is ousted for this, he and many thousands of others believe the gesture was worth it.

- diceisgod - 02-19-2004

Quote:Even if the mayor is ousted for this, he and many thousands of others believe the gesture was worth it.

Fucking another man in the ass is quite a gesture.

That it is.

- The Jays - 02-19-2004

Splatterpunk Wrote:
The Jays Wrote:I was just hearing on Michael Savage that California actually has a law on the books that states that marriage occurs between and unmarried man and woman above the age of 18, and only that. So, what San Francisco is doing is actually breaking the law, a criminal act.
The mayor of SF was responding to Bush's State of the Union address. Nobody really thinks it's going to stick legally, even most of the couples going there to be married. But that's not the point. Even if the mayor is ousted for this, he and many thousands of others believe the gesture was worth it.
Ahhh, what a wonderful lesson. Break the law, go against the will of the people, and get revenge against those who oppose you! That's how you get laws changed!!! Rolleyes

- diceisgod - 02-19-2004

This whole fucking another man in the ass business has gotten a little carried away. Maybe it's time to stop this silliness.

diceisgod Wrote:This whole fucking another man in the ass business has gotten a little carried away. Maybe it's time to stop this silliness.
What Would Hitler Do?

- diceisgod - 02-19-2004

Hitler was a funny guy. Too funny for me to try to speak for him.

- GonzoStyle - 02-19-2004

Hitler would have disapproved of this in public while doing freakier shit in private... so he'd do basically what all these moral morons are doing today.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 02-19-2004

Hitler pleads the FIF

- The Jays - 02-20-2004

Ok, now, my first post in this thread was basically a very simple tenet; gay marriage should be decided by the states, and not by the federal, and that there should be no amendment saying so. You could take the phrase gay marriage and insert any phrase in there, it woul still be so.

Now, I don't want to offer an opinion at this time because I am having trouble understanding something here.

In this country, in several, if not most states, we have what is call a civil union. Civil union is what happens when a person and a person want to be recognized by the state as being together. I'm pretty sure we've had this for a while; I remember in the movie "The Birdcage" Robin Williams makes Nathan Lane sign something that says that half of what is his is his, and vice versa.

My question is... what exactly is the difference between getting married and a civil union?

- Arpikarhu - 02-20-2004

you are unable to participate in any facet of this discussion if you do not know the answer to that question. go away now, the big people are talking.

- GonzoStyle - 02-20-2004

Quote:My question is... what exactly is the difference between getting married and a civil union?

Will your next question be "where do babies come from?"

- Arpikarhu - 02-20-2004

what a moron!

why do girls have broken pee pees?

- The Jays - 02-20-2004

Quote:you are unable to participate in any facet of this discussion if you do not know the answer to that question. go away now, the big people are talking.

Seriously, can you please shut the fuck up from now on? You have no fucking value to me whatsoever, and your contribution of "big people are talking" does abso-fucking-lutely nothing for this discussion. I ask a serious question that I need further information on, and all you can do is try and come off like some douchebag know-it-all. Your act is lame. Dismissed.

He dismissed you, fin.

- Arpikarhu - 02-20-2004

i bet he was blubbering like a baby while he typed that.

- Galt - 02-20-2004

there was a thread somewhere where Laz posted a Bud Light faces thing of the Sleeper Interview. I'd be interested to see it. But can't find it. I like those bud light faces things. It's not in the making faces thread though.

And Jays, I don't know what the difference is. Maybe Google would.