CDIH
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: Techie Geek Forums (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Über Geek Zone (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (/showthread.php?tid=9526)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

- Buttmunch - 06-17-2005

You get so cranky when you can't move your bowels.

- diceisgod - 06-17-2005

this game sucks. There used to gang teritory wars, now they are gone too. I do cheat a lot and maybe that has something to do with it, but that's bullshit. I ain't travelling for a half hour to buy guns.

- GonzoStyle - 06-17-2005

you know what else sucks? your colon rupturing after squeezing too hard cause you haven't taken a shit in days.

- diceisgod - 06-17-2005

yeah that's my favorite. it's like square, circle, left, right, up, triangle i believe.

- GonzoStyle - 06-18-2005

snort snort!!!

- diceisgod - 06-18-2005

i was giggling, drooling and rubbing my crotch all at the same time when i posted that

- GonzoStyle - 06-19-2005

further validating my worship of you.

- diceisgod - 06-19-2005

i figure out my problem, but anyway flying in this game really fucking sucks

- diceisgod - 06-19-2005

scratch that....flying is impossible....i'm done with this pos

- Sir O - 06-19-2005

Is it the "circling the airstrip" mission in the flight school? I remember that was frustrating as hell...

- diceisgod - 06-19-2005

50 times is my limit

- diceisgod - 06-19-2005

who ever designed this mission should be gutted

- Sir O - 06-19-2005

If I'm right and it is the "circling the airstrip" mission, here's some tips (and I'm just going from memory here)...

First of all, don't hold down the gas (X button if you're playing the PS2 version). Take your time, you don't need a perfect score. Hold down X when you see the next ring in front of you and you have a chance to speed up.

If you go through a ring and don't see the next one in front of you, turn HARD! The way they designed it, it's not really a circle but more of an oval (or rhombus?).

Also, don't worry about the R2 and L2 rudder (or whatever). Just use the joystick for the turns.

And when you finish this one, the next mission is to circle the airstrip AND land!

- diceisgod - 06-19-2005

i love how they try to make it more interesting by having the plane stall out every so often.

- Sir O - 06-19-2005

Maybe you just suck at video games...

(insert heroin joke here)

- diceisgod - 06-21-2005

do i have to complete everyone of these flight school missions for this guy to call me back to get the missions started again? I stopped after the circle and landing one, my rating as a pilot is Ace. I just drove around for an hour and nothing, no cell phone calls, no new markers on the map. The only one that's showing is Zero and his is the mission where you have to fly the toy plane and shoot down a bunch of couriers (fuck that).

- Black Lazerus - 06-21-2005

diceisgod Wrote:do i have to complete everyone of these flight school missions for this guy to call me back to get the missions started again? I stopped after the circle and landing one, my rating as a pilot is Ace. I just drove around for an hour and nothing, no cell phone calls, no new markers on the map. The only one that's showing is Zero and his is the mission where you have to fly the toy plane and shoot down a bunch of couriers (fuck that).
yes you must

and that fucking zero mission is the hardest in the game

- Danked - 06-21-2005

I never thought I could hate David Cross so much until I played that one mission.

- Sir O - 06-21-2005

I think the flight school missions after the "circle and land" one were really easy...

- diceisgod - 06-22-2005

the barrel roll is impossible....