CDIH
CDIH Dead Pool 2005 - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: CDIH Dead Pool 2005 (/showthread.php?tid=9827)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

- GonzoStyle - 01-03-2005

The Sleeper Wrote:yea go pick more 100 year old german boxers
I play to win, BUDDY!!

- Gooch - 01-03-2005

I hope Schmelling dies before DIG does his final list...and you are stuck with 9!!!!

there is no 100 age rule!!!

- Gooch - 01-03-2005

we should make a Baker rule.

- diceisgod - 01-03-2005

There will be two point systems, a league within a league if you will. Straight points for each death and the 100 minus rule. If you win both you get the grand super duper prize.

- Gooch - 01-03-2005

it better be that erasable board with your serial-killer handwriting on it.

diceisgod Wrote:There will be two point systems, a league within a league if you will. Straight points for each death and the 100 minus rule. If you win both you get the grand super duper prize.
I don't like it!!!

- diceisgod - 01-03-2005

Do you know the destruction that that whiteboard has helped plot? I'll never part with it.

- Gooch - 01-03-2005

grandprize miser.

i hope you go bathing in a tsunami.

- diceisgod - 01-03-2005

I'll tell you what I'll do, to make this sort of interesting. I will give the winner an autographed $20 bill (two tens if there are two winners). Whoever wins, pm me your address (if you dare) and I will have it in the mail the first of the New Year '06. I'm dead serious. You don't have to of course, but I already was given the address of Danked and Jays and they're still alive if that's the concern. I don't even have their addresses anymore. I sent their cd's (which I got totally stiffed on by the way, deadbeat cocksuckers) and that was that. As an act of good faith if he wants, I will send Gonzo one since he won last year which he can add to his board fund or buy a few blowjobs.

- Gooch - 01-03-2005

thats a winner

i once got a letter from Slash. So I have no qualms in giving you my address when i win and not even one of Gonzo's geezers falls down.

- Galt - 01-03-2005

I want your full christian name so I can start stalking you.

I've already triangluated you between three of the most dangerous intersections in the country.

diceisgod Wrote:I'll tell you what I'll do, to make this sort of interesting. I will give the winner an autographed $20 bill (two tens if there are two winners). Whoever wins, pm me your address (if you dare) and I will have it in the mail the first of the New Year '06. I'm dead serious. You don't have to of course, but I already was given the address of Danked and Jays and they're still alive if that's the concern. I don't even have their addresses anymore. I sent their cd's (which I got totally stiffed on by the way, deadbeat cocksuckers) and that was that. As an act of good faith if he wants, I will send Gonzo one since he won last year which he can add to his board fund or buy a few blowjobs.
I don't care about the money, I want a one dollar bill signed by you.. personalized to me. I say a dollar because I will frame it and as a jew its hard enough to frame a buck let alone a 20.

- Galt - 01-03-2005

DIG, you should make it a check then!

- Keyser Soze - 01-03-2005

i want an autographed picture of that whiteboard

- diceisgod - 01-03-2005

GonzoStyle Wrote:
diceisgod Wrote:I'll tell you what I'll do, to make this sort of interesting. I will give the winner an autographed $20 bill (two tens if there are two winners). Whoever wins, pm me your address (if you dare) and I will have it in the mail the first of the New Year '06. I'm dead serious. You don't have to of course, but I already was given the address of Danked and Jays and they're still alive if that's the concern. I don't even have their addresses anymore. I sent their cd's (which I got totally stiffed on by the way, deadbeat cocksuckers) and that was that. As an act of good faith if he wants, I will send Gonzo one since he won last year which he can add to his board fund or buy a few blowjobs.
I don't care about the money, I want a one dollar bill signed by you.. personalized to me. I say a dollar because I will frame it and as a jew its hard enough to frame a buck let alone a 20.
Send the address and you got it

- Bloody Anus - 01-07-2005

Michael Stipe
Joe Namath
John Goodman
Carol Burnett
Riddick Bowe
Robert Duvall
Willie McCovey
Yogi Berra
Lily Tomlin
Alan Thicke

- Black Lazerus - 01-07-2005

1.Marion "Suge" Knight
2.<s>Richard Pryor</s> Billy Preston
3.<s>Muhammad Ali</s> Joe Barbera
4.Mr. T
5.Ozzy Osbourne
6.Hulk Hogan
7.George Clinton
8.<s>Clint Eastwood</s> Joe Eszterhas
9.Kim Jong Il
10.Zsa Zsa Gabor

Board/Boardmember: YMB

my revised list

Edited By Black Lazerus on 1105144321

- GonzoStyle - 01-07-2005

I don't like it!!!

- diceisgod - 01-08-2005

Afraid I'll leave a cannoli on your doorstep?