CDIH
buttmunch - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: buttmunch (/showthread.php?tid=9872)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

- Gooch - 01-09-2005

then you are choosing to believe what you want than find out exactly what issue was. First off, it wasn't an IM...it was a chat. And that chat was based on Silera being uberpissed at me, b/c she felt I was the one that pulled YMB's mods, to go to my site. That I created a site so they could talk shit about her and Alkey...and it was a private place to talk shit about everyone.

I can't say what she believes or not these days. Like I said, you can either inform yourself by going to the source, or believe whatever is conveniant for you.

I have been consistent on my end to what I have said then and now. Whether I am believed or not...I'm not the one changing my story, Laz brought this up to act like he's the guy that pulled the plug on YMB b/c he played both sides into a pitched frenzy. It is conveniant for Laz to paint me in such a way b/c I called him 2-face scumbag. I have taken heat over what went down...and I can't do more than what I have done or said. I am sorry in how it was percieved. Until Laz brought it up to celebrate himself, I thought it was a dead issue.

- Arpikarhu - 01-09-2005

i have been going to the sources and the opinion that i have related seems to be the dominant one.

- The Jays - 01-09-2005

I'm gonna start a messageboard too.

- Gooch - 01-09-2005

Arpikarhu Wrote:i have been going to the sources and the opinion that i have related seems to be the dominant one.
i bet.

- Arpikarhu - 01-09-2005

i know i wasnt involved but the subject was too interesting too ignore. i heard one side but thought i would hear your side. you havent made much of a case that contradicts what others have been saying

- Gooch - 01-09-2005

i'd happily answer it if it was specific. or save it for a oauncensored interview. But I'll leave it for after you do yours. i'd like to also add, that keyser, did not ask me anything specifically on it during the interview. Just general question. So, maybe it's time to revisit it OR revisit the very reason it is suddenly at issue now....due to Laz tooting his own horn.

- Arpikarhu - 01-09-2005

i think the whole you telling people that alkey tried to make it with hottie thing should be explained.

- Galt - 01-09-2005

I want to apologize to all of you for not clicking on this thread over the last three days. It kept showing up near the top, but what little I read of the thread just didn't interest me. The last response I'd read until today was DIGs about JBE's mom.

Seriously, I apologize, great great thread.

Now, as I understand it. Gooch the sycophant created a site in honor of Hottie to protect her from all the mean bullies who made fun of her being an imbecile.

The start of boredplanet out of YMB was very similar to the start of CDIH out of OA.com. Except instead of recruiting the best posters (like CDIH did), it recruited the worst. Much like CDIH initially, it was a place to vent and complain about "the other place". Much like CDIH it was closed to the public. The difference is that when Sean, Seph, posted at CDIH and talked shit about Froy, they did it after leaving OA.com. The difference was also that when CDIH was started, Froy was publicly invite to join if he so felt. They weren't pretending to be all buddy buddy with Froy and then talking shit about him. Those who were are assholes. That's what the boredplanet folks were doing. Talking shit about someone while still posting on that board, pretending to be all buddy buddy, taking mod positions when they had no respect for the guy. It was just real shitty.

And to claim it was merely your fault becuase it was your site is bullshit. You were recruiting specific people. The facts of who knews about the site and when and who conveniently didn't is also no a coicidence. You wanted to be able to talk shit to a bunch of people you knew would agree with you without having to worry about anyone coming in and being a dissenting voice.

And if you respect me and Keyser and DIG so much, why did you ban us so much? I've been banned twice. I'm sure Keyser's been banned.

- Gooch - 01-09-2005

actually...my comment was that she must be jealous that her man was hot for Hottie. And that chat was basically me being bushwhacked. She kept on going making it a public bashing, so I reacted. And in that chat, she was more brutal at me than anyone had ever been with her on BoredPlanet. And I wasn't the one with the commentary on her on the site. My point, at the time, which read as follows...

"WankFellow (11:42:50 PM): ha ha...and i'm not the one who tried to get in her pants. put that in your vag and smoke it. and now you all know why silera is sooo pissed. (bows) goodnight folks"

My point was, that maybe Silera wouldn't have been so pissed at me (and insinuating that I stole Hottie from YMB) if she wasn't jealous of Alkey hitting/flirting with Hottie.

Was it right to say? Probably not. But in that chat, it was a bashfest, not a Q&A to get at the bottom of anything. And I went there and took my lumps, I didn't avoid it...b/c I knew Silera was pissed. Then she went to far, and I reacted.

- Black Lazerus - 01-09-2005

Gooch Wrote:i'd happily answer it if it was specific. or save it for a oauncensored interview. But I'll leave it for after you do yours. i'd like to also add, that keyser, did not ask me anything specifically on it during the interview. Just general question. So, maybe it's time to revisit it OR revisit the very reason it is suddenly at issue now....due to Laz tooting his own horn.
you are looking for someone to interview you about this ... and you say I am tooting my horn, trying to make myself feel better. You are a liar also because you are sitting here and saying that you didn't say one bad thing but you did, you also insinuated that alkey tried to bang hottie then left in a fit after silera was raping you in chat. you try to sit on you morality high horse but you truly are the one that is the scumbag.

Edited By Black Lazerus on 1105308762

- Gooch - 01-09-2005

Galt Wrote:I want to apologize to all of you for not clicking on this thread over the last three days. It kept showing up near the top, but what little I read of the thread just didn't interest me. The last response I'd read until today was DIGs about JBE's mom.

Now, as I understand it. Gooch the sycophant created a site in honor of Hottie to protect her from all the mean bullies who made fun of her being an imbecile.

The start of boredplanet out of YMB was very similar to the start of CDIH out of OA.com. Except instead of recruiting the best posters (like CDIH did), it recruited the worst. Much like CDIH initially, it was a place to vent and complain about "the other place". Much like CDIH it was closed to the public. The difference is that when Sean, Seph, posted at CDIH and talked shit about Froy, they did it after leaving OA.com. The difference was also that when CDIH was started, Froy was publicly invite to join if he so felt. They weren't pretending to be all buddy buddy with Froy and then talking shit about him. Those who were are assholes. That's what the boredplanet folks were doing. Talking shit about someone while still posting on that board, pretending to be all buddy buddy, taking mod positions when they had no respect for the guy. It was just real shitty.

And to claim it was merely your fault becuase it was your site is bullshit. You were recruiting specific people. The facts of who knews about the site and when and who conveniently didn't is also no a coicidence. You wanted to be able to talk shit to a bunch of people you knew would agree with you without having to worry about anyone coming in and being a dissenting voice.

And if you respect me and Keyser and DIG so much, why did you ban us so much? I've been banned twice. I'm sure Keyser's been banned.
nobody was recruited. some were invited to test out things back in June. Rooner invited Header & Topper. Some friends of ours, who could be trusted since we didn't want word out on it until we were ready, joined and posted. And then it ran from there. We expended b/c wanted people to post and test things out. We changed the site software several times. We made modifications. Towards mid-August, I wanted a Sept official roll-out, even if we weren't finished on things I wanted, b/c it was dragging...and my youngest brother would be back at school and able to help code changes. By the end of August, word was out b/c Laz trolled SaveOA and saw the site, at the same time...Amy discovered the site as well...and then people started talking.

I had no issue with you being on the site..but if you were there to bash other members, not even to take part elsewhere, it wasn't going to fly. I let you come in the 2nd time, you read and read, then did the same shit again. Sorry, not what I want there.

- Gooch - 01-09-2005

Black Lazerus Wrote:
Gooch Wrote:i'd happily answer it if it was specific. or save it for a oauncensored interview. But I'll leave it for after you do yours. i'd like to also add, that keyser, did not ask me anything specifically on it during the interview. Just general question. So, maybe it's time to revisit it OR revisit the very reason it is suddenly at issue now....due to Laz tooting his own horn.
you are looking for someone to interview you about this ... and you say I am tooting my horn, trying to make myself feel better. You are a liar also because you are sitting here and saying that you didn't say one bad thing but you did, you also insinuated that alkey tried to bang hottie then left in a fit after silera was raping you in chat. you try to sit on you morality high horse but you truly are the one that is the scumbag.
Yes, in that chat, I had a bad word to say. Not on BP, which what was asked, you dumb twit.

- Black Lazerus - 01-09-2005

Gooch Wrote:
Galt Wrote:I want to apologize to all of you for not clicking on this thread over the last three days. It kept showing up near the top, but what little I read of the thread just didn't interest me. The last response I'd read until today was DIGs about JBE's mom.

nobody was recruited. some were invited to test out things back in June. Rooner invited Header & Topper. Some friends of ours, who could be trusted since we didn't want word out on it until we were ready, joined and posted. And then it ran from there. We expended b/c wanted people to post and test things out. We changed the site software several times. We made modifications. Towards mid-August, I wanted a Sept official roll-out, even if we weren't finished on things I wanted, b/c it was dragging...and my youngest brother would be back at school and able to help code changes. By the end of August, word was out b/c Laz trolled SaveOA and saw the site, at the same time...Amy discovered the site as well...and then people started talking.

I had no issue with you being on the site..but if you were there to bash other members, not even to take part elsewhere, it wasn't going to fly. I let you come in the 2nd time, you read and read, then did the same shit again. Sorry, not what I want there.
Bullshit

- Arpikarhu - 01-09-2005

Quote:my comment was that she must be jealous that her man was hot for Hottie. And that chat was basically me being bushwhacked

this sounds like you are trying to blame everyody else for what you said because they caught you at it.

- Gooch - 01-09-2005

Black Lazerus Wrote:
Gooch Wrote:

Bullshit
says a man who had been bitter he wasn't invited, and then pitched a fit when Hottie banned you for posting a email on the site.

- Gooch - 01-09-2005

Arpikarhu Wrote:
Quote:my comment was that she must be jealous that her man was hot for Hottie. And that chat was basically me being bushwhacked

this sounds like you are trying to blame everyody else for what you said because they caught you at it.
yes, they caught me at blowing my stack. completely.

- Galt - 01-09-2005

On a site with no explicit purpose, it's going to come down to talking about specific personalities. And you have to know that the posters there just SUCK. 460, Hottie, some of the others who were the dead weight on YMB, are the same there. They offer nothing of substance. If they try and have some discussion (like the Hottie common law debacle) they don't know how to argue intelligently. They can't offer facts, they don't have a consistent philosophy. They are, for all intents and purposes, dumb as shit. They get in their little chat threads with their recycled jokes, can't have conversations about anything, they are just horrible. So if someone goes to your board, the only thing to do is just pick apart the putrid posts, the lack of logic, and basically get under their skin.

That was the fun part about YMB. I could pick on all the idiots and they couldn't do anything about it. But now, the idiots run the roost, and so Toronto Hagard or Crusader Gooch will just ban anyone that picks on the mental invalids.

- Gooch - 01-09-2005

Galt Wrote:On a site with no explicit purpose, it's going to come down to talking about specific personalities. And you have to know that the posters there just SUCK. 460, Hottie, some of the others who were the dead weight on YMB, are the same there. They offer nothing of substance. If they try and have some discussion (like the Hottie common law debacle) they don't know how to argue intelligently. They can't offer facts, they don't have a consistent philosophy. They are, for all intents and purposes, dumb as shit. They get in their little chat threads with their recycled jokes, can't have conversations about anything, they are just horrible. So if someone goes to your board, the only thing to do is just pick apart the putrid posts, the lack of logic, and basically get under their skin.

That was the fun part about YMB. I could pick on all the idiots and they couldn't do anything about it. But now, the idiots run the roost, and so Toronto Hagard or Crusader Gooch will just ban anyone that picks on the mental invalids.
see..it's just not the right fit.

- Arpikarhu - 01-09-2005

Gooch Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:

so you admit that all of this drama was you badmouthing people and being two faced about it. then acting indignant over the fact that they caught you at it?

- Gooch - 01-09-2005

Arpikarhu Wrote:
Gooch Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:

so you admit that all of this drama was you badmouthing people and being two faced about it. then acting indignant over the fact that they caught you at it?
100%. I am an evil man. This is all based on what I said on BP, including me about Silera specifically, and not any of Alkey's mods at the time. I badmouthed them to the ends of the earth. Most of my posts there were me actually badmouthing YMB, Alkey and anyone else I could think of. And then I was two-faced, b/c I denied doing these things. I had nothing better to do that entire summer but to recruit my great YMB crew, talk about other people, and would have got away with it except for those pesky people who got pissed off.