CDIH
3rd Annual CDIH Year End Awards - Category #6 Worst Poster - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: 3rd Annual CDIH Year End Awards - Category #6 Worst Poster (/showthread.php?tid=9901)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

- Rooner - 01-11-2005

Fucker, you snuck up behind me, Ive been ruling for days.

- Topper Harley - 01-11-2005

you went back to work, you have no dedication

- Rooner - 01-11-2005

Nigga gotta eat yo.

- crx girl - 01-11-2005

i nulled my vote. the two people on there i would've voted for don't really ever post here so i didn't think it should count. the 3 who are winning i don't consider bad posters at all. frankly i'm surprised i'm not on the list...

- Rooner - 01-11-2005

Just gimme your vote damn it.

- Gooch - 01-11-2005

thanks doll. that is actually appreciated. when can i take you to dinner?

- Black Lazerus - 01-11-2005

crx girl Wrote:i nulled my vote. the two people on there i would've voted for don't really ever post here so i didn't think it should count. the 3 who are winning i don't consider bad posters at all. frankly i'm surprised i'm not on the list...
you judging a good poster is like a blind man judging a painting.

- Rooner - 01-11-2005

Black Lazerus Wrote:
crx girl Wrote:i nulled my vote. the two people on there i would've voted for don't really ever post here so i didn't think it should count. the 3 who are winning i don't consider bad posters at all. frankly i'm surprised i'm not on the list...
Shut up darkie, she said Im good.

- theDude - 01-11-2005

Obviously she hasn't seen a certain picture...

- crx girl - 01-11-2005

Black Lazerus Wrote:
hence the part where i said i'm surprised i wasn't nominated. and the part where i said i nulled my vote, thus not really judging anyone.

- Rooner - 01-11-2005

GIMME YOUR DAMN VOTE!

- crx girl - 01-11-2005

it's too late!

- Black Lazerus - 01-11-2005

crx girl Wrote:
Black Lazerus Wrote:
hence the part where i said i'm surprised i wasn't nominated. and the part where i said i nulled my vote, thus not really judging anyone.
substitute judging with with who you consider a good poster.

you don't belong on this list this year you make us laugh and you stopped using emoticons so you have improved this year. so congrats on not sucking so bad

- crx girl - 01-11-2005

gee thanks laz. you make me laugh sometimes yourself

- Rooner - 01-11-2005

Dont encourage him.

- crx girl - 01-11-2005

come on, double b's? that was hilarious

- Rooner - 01-11-2005

Great. Way to go.

- drusilla - 01-11-2005

Gooch Wrote:lush doesn't acknowledge mine either...and i had this great bottle of Cognac. Sad

dru already admitted she voted for me in the aforementioned Crony vote in this very thread.
you may bore the shit out of me, but at times you are an excellent button pusher

- Rooner - 01-11-2005

See? I got her vote. Didnt I dru?

- Gooch - 01-11-2005

drusilla Wrote:
Gooch Wrote:lush doesn't acknowledge mine either...and i had this great bottle of Cognac. Sad

dru already admitted she voted for me in the aforementioned Crony vote in this very thread.
you may bore the shit out of me, but at times you are an excellent button pusher
Smile Smile Smile

i'm going to tell my parents about us.