CDIH
If this is the end then let me say - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: If this is the end then let me say (/showthread.php?tid=10275)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

- Black Lazerus - 05-09-2005

drusilla Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:now my list:

i hate you all except galt, sleeper, gonzo, and laz.
i only occasionally hate crx.
i rarely hate DIG but that doesn't mean i never hate him.

whew! thats a load off!
i thought we were finally starting to get somewhere.

i guess not.
He was referring to people he hated and liked, and as we all know women aren't people.

- Arpikarhu - 05-09-2005

thanks for explaining the obvious

- The Jays - 05-09-2005

i just wish you were like funny, or interesting. I have no reason to get bitchy; you don't leave yourself worthy of actually caring about.

- TheGMANN - 05-09-2005

Gonzo Wrote:I fuckin told you, you never listen and see what happens.
History keeps repeating

- Keyser Soze - 05-09-2005

i appreciate just being mentioned by gooch and gonzo, who i put in my top tier of posters along with arpi, galt, dig, goatweed and wackbagkid.

i dont really care if arpi likes me or hates me, he still cracks me up with his posts, even if its unintentional. his paranoia and angry old man persona still does it for me.

gooch and gonzo have always had something to say and have always been interesting. gooch and i have our little fights from time to time, but despite our differences i still look forward to reading what he has to say.

gonzo is the heavyweight champion of posters for what seems like a decade. he gives this place a jolt when it needs it, like a defibrilator on a flatliner. he's the heart of soul of this place and i hope he never shuts it down, even when its just the two of us left posting here.

goatweed of course is right there with gonzo in my eyes, he's the old standby, like a warm cosby sweater, you always know uncle goatweed is gonna make everything alright. a true diplomat, he can always be the voice of reason to calm down the hairiest situations. everyone loves goatweed, you'd be hard pressed to find someone who disliked the old lug.

galt simply does not care if you like him or not, and i like his unabashed style of posting. i share many of his views. im shocked to find out he really doesnt take advantage of new york like he should.

dig is a train wreck and thats a great quality to have in a poster. if he could figure out a way to take down wackbag, he might be right up there with gonzo and gooch as number 1 and 2 on my list.

alkey, gmann, crxgirl, and sleeper are also people i enjoy posting with. if any of them left this place it would be a sad day. i wish silera posted more, i really thought she was one of the best posters on OA.com and YMB.

we're not dead yet fuckers!!!

- The Jays - 05-10-2005

I like everyone.

- Keyser Soze - 05-10-2005

holy shit, how could i forget my nigga the jays. i actually like his long ass posts more than his long ass stories. i think he's got a really strong opinion on just about everything and is one of the best and most loyal posters this place has.

- Goatweed - 05-10-2005

I'm not old!!!

- The Jays - 05-10-2005

When I stepped into Goatweed's car for the first time, it felt like I was stepping into 1982.

- Goatweed - 05-10-2005

bastards!

- Keyser Soze - 05-10-2005

The Clear sTuFF (8:17:23 PM): thanks for putting me in the top tier and not writing a paragraph about me!

oops. wackbagkid cracks me the fuck up. he's like horsack on welcome back kotter. hanging out in the back of the class, just fucking with people, and i like that. sleeper does the same, but less tounge in cheek than wackbagkid.

- The Jays - 05-10-2005

I registered for oa.com in January of 2001. I read the board quickly, and then proceeded to not look at the board again for another year. During that time, the whole Wildwood thing occured.

When I came back, I attempted to be a dick, and all hard ass and stuff, because I had heard from the show that the place was supposed to be badass. I made fun of some kid because he made WOW slot cars, and then he called me The Gays, and that was that.

The first person of this group that responded to me back on OA.com was Galt, as OAAWITE. I vaguely remember him bitching me out for something. And he had that stupid Anna Kournakova sig. But then the spaz incident of March 2002 took Gonzo and Galt away from the board before I got the chance to get to know them.

I started to get better known by everyone after my submission to the OA.com sig contest in 2002, eventually losing to QuickStop.

Hybrid was the first person I ever started to talk to on oa.com. I started talking to him after The Painter started a FU thread regarding the usage of my ... in my sig. I started making pictures for the Project Mayhem thread, and I felt like I was contributing something funny, and I wanted to keep posting and make people smile, laugh, react. I didn't fully understand the drama behind the scenes, nor did I care much. I actually started to get tired of the really negative bitching about how the golden age was so great, and that the board was dying, since I was so very new to the board, and thought this shit was amazing.

I started going into Foundry Chat, and that's when I first started talking to GonzoStyle. THE GonzoStyle. I never saw him on the board, because of his deletion, but I always saw him in chat, and he was just fucking hilarious, and the nicest guy to talk to. It also where I started talking to just about everyone here on CDIH... Trish, Dru, Akey, WBK, fbd, Silera, Danked, Goat, etc. I started talking to goat alot since he was from the island, too.

Then oa.com got shut down, and Hybrid suggested I sign up for cdih.net, as did fbd. I had heard about the board, but didn't know much about why it started, and was never part of the supposed "clique" over there because I was part of the newer generation of posters. When I came here, Gonzo was the admin, Sean Cold had left, and whatever members that people referred to from the golden age of oa.com and cdih.net were people that I had never seen post much, if ever, during my time on here, so, I can't really say much about those people.

My favorite posters on cdih? Gonzo, Galt, dig, sleeper, WBK, Keyser, HedCold, Goat, trish, danked, Laz, drusilla, alkey, hybrid, gomez, mad, gooch, arpi, quickstop, sir o, and GMANN.

Gonzo is the straw that stirs the drink. He is this board. There just may be a cult of personality suorrounding him. He is just hilarious, and insightful, and smart, and is true to himself. He even put my face on the front of the forums, one of only two people to ever grace the forums.

Goatweed is a nice guy. He knows what the board is, flies under the radar, but the board would not be the same without him. Also, a fellow Staten Islander.

Jack codes you all. He's like Tank in the Matrix, except his brother isn't Dozer, it's Baker. He helps construct this Matrix which we've plugged ourselves into. There is no spoon.

Danked is a good guy, and I honestly thought he was Megan from the Naughty Nightie contest. My favorite time is when me and him can quote Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas back and forth.

Drusilla is a sweet funny girl who is like one of the guys, much like most girls have to be in order to survive on the boards. She is funny, and has big boobs, and thus, she inspires me to do my best work, like this masterpeice.

[Image: Pac-ani.gif]

Trish and I have been chatting with each other since OA.com in 2002. I've probably chatted with her the most out of anyone else on the board. She's a sweet girl who gets made fun of at 6am outside of a Brooklyn bar surrounded by 10 drunk men.

Keyser is an annoying bitter anti-Yankee, pro Met progessive thinking bleeding heart son of a bitch, and he probably gets me to contrubute alot of stuff, just because I cannot agree on his stance on a variety of matters. This is why I love him.

This is also why I love Sir O. He's too smart, and I think he might be a computer program.

Galt is hilarious. When I think of what the quintessential "rip-someone-a-new-asshole" poster would be, I think Galt. He is The Man.

Diceisgod is one of the most fascinating people on the board. His views on T-Shirt Hell were years ahead of their time, as seen by the recent action by the company to stop selling their Worst of Hell section, which included the offensive "I plane NY." I love DIG.

I have loved every single Hybrid post ever. He's a good guy, and he also starred in the movie Final Destination 2. He also enjoys bands that are named after days of the week.

WBK was the poster I thought Hybrid would eventually become; Matt is pure comedy gold. He is the King of Funny Name Changes. Mavis Beacon was probably the greatest board gimmick I have ever seen.

HedCold has a hot girlfriend, but I'm going to need a picture to refresh my memory. He's a fellow nukka from the island, a Shaolin All-Star in and of himself. I got the chance to moderate the Faggy Artistic Forum with him, and I always thought we did a good job with that; his Mad Libs forum before that was awesome. He's a good funny guy.

FBD was also another dude from Foundry Chat. He wasn't posting much on oa.com, but he's another good guy from the chat.

Quickstop beat me in the sig contest, but that doesn't stop me from liking him. I had no clue how young he was, because the dude is like as smart as I am. I thought he was another overweight photoshop guy like Gomez and Gooch, but then when I got to talk to him, I realized he was a 15 year old in high school. I felt dirty at that point, and then began to just talk about Kevin Smith stuff with him. Every once in a while, I try to campaign to get people to vote for my in the Sig Contest, but he still has a decent lead.

Gomez is a good guy. Just the fact that he traveled all the way up to NYC to hang out with Gonzo and us losers shows how much love he had for the people on this board. "It's called freedom!" Also, his work in the digital photographic manipulation realm helped make this board look as slick as it does today.

Speaking of photographic manipulation, I have always enjoyed Gooch. He does goodn work, and I prfer his post when he doesn't attempt to be funny; he has great insight regarding the history of the board, and understands the direction in which we have all gone in since oa.com. I like him.

Mad was madmickwop on oa.com. He came to this board when I came here, on October 11th, 2002. So, I've always considered Mad to be like a board peer, since we both had to make the adjustment to CDIH at the same time. He has good valauble opinions, is a man of conviction, and is also a funny guy every once in a while.

The GMANN is good peeps.

I didn't see Laz post much until the last year or so, before our last bowling event. Funny, and a nice guy in person, unless he punches.

When I was on oa.com, all I knew of Arpikarhu was that he was a trouble maker who had been banned for some odd reason. Then I got to see him on here. I never quite understood how he was able to generate so much activity, as well as so much heat. Of any member of any messageboard, I have never seen anyone get so much anger and praise for posting on a messageboard. He knows how to reach people, and make people take notice. In my opinion, having an Arpi around makes us all better.

IrishAlkey has the ability to just ignite a topic. There were times he just struck comedy gold with a few taps on the keyboard and stroke and click of the mouse. When I cam,e on board, he was like the only elite person lefty on the board. He started Spoo. Somehow, the topic he would post just generated so much activity. I think he grabbed my ass at a bar once. He's a nice guy.

I save The Sleeper for last, because I want to go out by talking someone who has been hands down funniest mother fucker here. This is about a guy, who was a cuddlely boy with a beard, and changed before our eyes into a cuddlely man with a beard. During our first bowling event, I got you a beer. The second event, I got you some weed. Next time around, we'll have to smoke crack or something.

Edited By The Jays on 1115790587

- TheGMANN - 05-10-2005

Its nice to know that my inane posting is appreciated.

Alls I have to say is those people who I like and appreciate their posts and opinions know who they are.

Those who I dont like and dont like me......I could honestly care less.

- The Sleeper - 05-10-2005

coke or vicodin will do

- diceisgod - 05-10-2005

My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

- Jack - 05-10-2005

I refuse to say goodbye.

- fbd - 05-10-2005

i miss chat...

- Arpikarhu - 05-10-2005

The Jays Wrote:i just wish you were like funny, or interesting. I have no reason to get bitchy; you don't leave yourself worthy of actually caring about.
Quote:My favorite posters on cdih? Gonzo, Galt, dig, sleeper, WBK, Keyser, HedCold, Goat, trish, danked, Laz, drusilla, alkey, hybrid, gomez, mad, gooch, arpi, quickstop, sir o, and GMANN.

inconsistent little bitch

- The Jays - 05-10-2005

I like you as a poster, but you have fallen off, and you should open yourself up a bit more. Over tha past few monthes, you've just been posting like you have sand in your vagina.

- Goatweed - 05-10-2005

there is no goodbye - we arent going anywhere!!