CDIH
A note to all the members - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: A note to all the members (/showthread.php?tid=10840)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

- drusilla - 12-05-2005

i admit that is why a lot of stuff happens to/for me, but i don't think it has much to do with this

- Danked - 12-05-2005

If you ever sneeze, the earth will get knocked out of orbit and we'll all be thrown into deep space.

*But your sig looks fine now.

- drusilla - 12-05-2005

i better get back on the singulair

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 12-07-2005

Quote:Jay's idea is brilliant. Create a single new forum every month or so. Keep recycling it and use it as a means to drive new users to. I'm completely on board for this. Nice work Jays!!!

So is this gonna be set for launch to coincide with the New Year? I think that'd be a great time to do it.

- GonzoStyle - 12-07-2005

drusilla Wrote:why is my sig centered in the preview, but not the actual post?

because your center tag was in HTML and you did not have HTML turned on, anyone who used HTML code in their sigs needs to go to their profile and turn on HTML.

also your center tag was not closed, I fixed both for you.

- Danked - 12-07-2005

I think you and I were both trying to fix it atthe same time.

I just removed all the UBB code and replaced it with HTML code and closed the center tag at the end.

any chance for my randomized php script working or no?

nevermind...for some reason it just wasn't in my profile and now it is

2 tired 2 give N F Wrote:
Quote:Jay's idea is brilliant. Create a single new forum every month or so. Keep recycling it and use it as a means to drive new users to. I'm completely on board for this. Nice work Jays!!!

So is this gonna be set for launch to coincide with the New Year? I think that'd be a great time to do it.

yeah lets get settled in first, then maybe take some suggestions for theme ideas.

We should be the top 10 list site, and make top 10 lists for everything.

top 10 reasons the eagles suck.

1.donovan f mcnabb

westbrook out for the season now too

3. terrel owens doing sit ups in his drive way instead of catching 60 yard TD passes

White QB's not named Farve

5. DIG's lack of heroin use.

Pinkston getting hurt

- Keyser Soze - 12-07-2005

i had the list idea a long time ago, i suggested it in ES, i thought we could devote an entire forum to lists.

I think we should start the year off right. Our first niche group we should bring in should be those people who feel it is ok to engage in sexual relations with our animal friends. Beastality has a long running history on this board going way back to the dolphin days and I think this would be a good starting point.

- Mad - 12-07-2005

2 tired 2 give N F Wrote:I think we should start the year off right. Our first niche group we should bring in should be those people who feel it is ok to engage in sexual relations with our animal friends. Beastality has a long running history on this board going way back to the dolphin days and I think this would be a good starting point.

Trying to come out of the closet you horse fuckee?

- Keyser Soze - 12-07-2005

uhhhhhhh....i think ill pass on that one.

- Danked - 12-07-2005

Other than the dolphin thing, when did we ever really discuss bestiality?

Don't confuse our conversations with those among you and your friends.