CDIH
Hoon Vs. Next Best Thing Lumberjack match thread...... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Hoon Vs. Next Best Thing Lumberjack match thread...... (/showthread.php?tid=12101)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

- Ken'sPen - 10-13-2006

with their traffic,
they could crush us like a sour grape.

- Next Best Thing - 10-13-2006

We'd be adrift in a sea of smiley faces, deformed hitheads and douchebags.

- Luna - 10-13-2006

Next Best Thing Wrote:We'd be adrift in a sea of smiley faces, deformed hitheads and douchebags.
it's funny 'cuz it's true...

- white oleander - 10-13-2006

If Hoon wants to post my pic here, I couldnt give a flying fuck. I posted my pic at the doors board, because I *yam what I yam* not because I was looking for some kind of false glory. He is always going on about how *goodlooking* he is, personally i think he looks like he belongs on Tracey Island. Fucking Muppet.

How he was ever created a Mod at the doors board I will never know. Its the biggest joke of the centure. He makes a mockery of the term Mod. He would rather wade in and throw punches than try to mediate between warring factions.

Iwill post my pic here before he does. I dont care what people say about me. and far from being NBTs latest love interest, NBT is a friend of mine, and we agree on one sure thing. That Hoon is a fucking tosspot

I wonder if any of this is going to be used against me when my suspension is over.

white oleander Wrote:If Hoon wants to post my pic here, I couldnt give a flying fuck. I posted my pic at the doors board, because I *yam what I yam* not because I was looking for some kind of false glory. He is always going on about how *goodlooking* he is, personally i think he looks like he belongs on Tracey Island. Fucking Muppet.

How he was ever created a Mod at the doors board I will never know. Its the biggest joke of the centure. He makes a mockery of the term Mod. He would rather wade in and throw punches than try to mediate between warring factions.

Iwill post my pic here before he does. I dont care what people say about me. and far from being NBTs latest love interest, NBT is a friend of mine, and we agree on one sure thing. That Hoon is a fucking tosspot

Tell them all how gorgeous I am, sexy.

- Ken'sPen - 10-13-2006

If I was a Mod,
I'd make Hoon's Title,
The Tosspot of Tracey Island,

I'd have no idea what it meant,
but I'd do it anyway.

Wouldn't it be funny if Hoon was killed in a fiery car wreck rushing home to defend the honor of the fag board? Not as funny as the look on dawn's stupid kid's face, but still pretty fucking funny if you ask me.

- Luna - 10-13-2006

I would make Hoon's status: lapdog

There are alert tones going off at homosexual male's computers all over Europe as we speak.

Ken'sPen Wrote:If I was a Mod,
I'd make Hoon's Title,
The Tosspot of Tracey Island,

I'd have no idea what it meant,
but I'd do it anyway.

A tosspot is a wanker, who cums in a pot

Tracey Island is where all the Thunderbird puppets lived.

- Ken'sPen - 10-13-2006

lapdog is NOWHERE near as good as
The Tosspot of Tracey Island

admit it!!!

Ken'sPen Wrote:lapdog is NOWHERE near as good as

admit it!!!

I like the ToTI better myself, especially since it was inspired by Shay. What a gal.

- Luna - 10-13-2006

admit it!!!
I don't even know what a tosspot of Tracey Islland is!!!

am I an uncultured heathen?

Luna Wrote:

admit it!!!
I don't even know what a tosspot of Tracey Islland is!!!

am I an uncultured heathen?

Doesn't make any difference, just roll with it. It's Shay, so you know it's definitely wicked.

google *virgil tracey*

well i see a resemblance....

white oleander Wrote:google *virgil tracey*

Shay darling, what is "keyser soze"?

- faceman802 - 10-13-2006

WOW, I haven't read shit like this since Upu ruled oa.com with a iron fist and, looking back in hindsight, an irrational motive

Next Best Thing Wrote:
white oleander Wrote:google *virgil tracey*

Shay darling, what is "keyser soze"?

its left over from the last time I was here....

faceman802 Wrote:WOW, I haven't read shit like this since Upu ruled oa.com with a iron fist and, looking back in hindsight, an irrational motive

That kid looks A LOT less fucked up that dawn's runt.