CDIH
hEY gOAT pART TWOOOOOOOO - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: hEY gOAT pART TWOOOOOOOO (/showthread.php?tid=12253)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

- drusilla - 11-09-2006

did ya friend request me?

- faceman802 - 11-09-2006

whats sad is that goat just joins and everybody wants to be his friend, I've been on forever and I get stuck with only gonzo, no offense

- Luna - 11-09-2006

faceman802 Wrote:whats sad is that goat just joins and everybody wants to be his friend, I've been on forever and I get stuck with only gonzo, no offense
I added you.. are you going to ok it?

I tried to add Mr Sex Crime earlier but I got a strange message when I clicked his add on his contact table.

- GonzoStyle - 11-09-2006

Luna Wrote:
faceman802 Wrote:whats sad is that goat just joins and everybody wants to be his friend, I've been on forever and I get stuck with only gonzo, no offense

I tried to add Mr Sex Crime earlier but I got a strange message when I clicked his add on his contact table.

I sent you a request ya fuckin witch bag

- drusilla - 11-09-2006

i didint know you had it

you lost me

- Goatweed - 11-09-2006

drusilla Wrote:did ya friend request me?

I did!

by the way ladiesssszzzzzzzzzzah!!!

Goatweed's Details

- Goatweed - 11-09-2006

Luna Wrote:

I saw that too, I think Alba was fuckin' up the links but I mean come on, it's Alba!!

- Luna - 11-09-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Luna Wrote:

I sent you a request ya fuckin witch bag
I ok'ed it, too!

My life is now complete. I can die a happy person.

- Goatweed - 11-09-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:by the way ladiesssszzzzzzzzzzah!!!

Goatweed's Details

yeah that'll be fixed tonight - when my connection is better & I can actually do shit.

why is it, everyone else it works fine, the old people comitte comes in and theres issues.

Goatweed Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:by the way ladiesssszzzzzzzzzzah!!!

Goatweed's Details

yeah that'll be fixed tonight - when my connection is better & I can actually do shit.

"fixed" I get ya!!!!!

- Luna - 11-09-2006

Goatweed Wrote:
Luna Wrote:

I saw that too, I think Alba was fuckin' up the links but I mean come on, it's Alba!!
the message I got was that he wasn't accepting IMs... I was like, okaaay.

I'm represtin' as #11 on gonzo's list, I moved up from #14 a couple of hours ago. I must have upset a top 10 person or something

I re-organized the list to reflect my current affections.

Luna Wrote:

Ok I have 2 friend requests. one from a warrior o.. and one from dirtbag.com and from the look of the girl on the dirtbag.com avatar I'm really hoping thats you

- Goatweed - 11-09-2006

Luna Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:
Luna Wrote:

the message I got was that he wasn't accepting IMs... I was like, okaaay.

the links & the words which represent them looked a little off, so you click ADD and its really the chat thing - same thing happened to me - but then I saw I didnt need to request since he sent one to me & I accepted.

Alba is still fuckin' hot tho.

drusilla Wrote:i didint know you had it

was that to me?, if so I'll add you if you like

- drusilla - 11-09-2006

yeah that was to you
i cant approve anyithng til tonight though