CDIH
What i know about you - Your conclussions about others - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: What i know about you - Your conclussions about others (/showthread.php?tid=3699)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

- virgingrrl - 10-09-2002

Quote:pretty accurate but im actually pretty open about my insecurities. i'm not the kind of person who trys to cover them up, i know what they are and acknowledge them.

right, that's why you have the let me hurt you before you hurt me additude, you lay it all out on the table not leaving any room for anyone to pick up on one of your faults and poke at it.

Quote:shes a girly girl that occassionally likes to let loose and explore her darker side

yes yes and yes.

Quote:something tells me she had an easy bake oven when she was a wee one.

i always wanted on of those Damn things.

- Hey Ladi - 10-09-2002

i feel like we are bonding :-D

- NaughtyAngel - 10-09-2002

i wish i could analyze people like you guys can. someone else do me! this is fun

- Arthur Dent - 10-09-2002

Amy - On a continuous search for the guy who can fullfill her needs, both physical and the needs of her heart. Craves acceptance and fears rejection. Very shy because she's afraid of being rejected, but can't see the acceptance all around her. Her friend see more in her than she sees in herself.

Now someone do me.

- OAS - 10-09-2002

VG – A mysterious and private person that giggles like a school girl knowing so many want her and none will have her. Intelligent, creative and a natural seductiveness that she plays to her advantage. A master of cat and mouse games that she will quickly toss aside after easily becoming bored with it. She waits patiently for Prince Charming to sweep her off her feet and enjoys teasing others while she waits. Probably very down to earth, family is important to her and will easily become “June Cleaver”, throwing aside her own aspirations if the right prince comes along. Loves to be the hit of the party. When faced with confrontation, she lets her position be known, and then walks away from the dispute instead of fueling the fires.

- Noellevious - 10-09-2002

Guess about vg, might be way off:

-Intuitive
-Creative
-Passionate about certain things...when she chooses to get/do something, she goes all out until she's satisfied
-Doesn't talk about herself much, but you know, still waters run deep and all that
-Keeps the same friends for a looong time.

- Keyser Soze - 10-09-2002

its not so that people can't rib me for them cause i already acknowledge them, its more of a thing that i don't think you can fix them unless you are honest with yourself.

like this for example, its in my nature to try to analyze and interpret everything

oas, very very nice. thank you. and noellevious, very accurate concidering not even knowing anything about me. :thumbs-up:

- PollyannaFlower46 - 10-09-2002

I never got an E-Z Bake oven either. :disappointed:

amy & polly was i close?

Ok, who's gonna try me?

VG yes you are very right for me

dent-
longs to be the suave, debonair man that woo's all the women in the movies. wants to be able to sweep ladies off their feet. he will find that lady one day, if he hasn't already. he is simple, complexity drives him mad. very loyal and kind. has a huge open heart. very giving, though is very needy when it comes to being heard. not a man of very many words, but when he does speak he demands to be listened too. is a hard worker, though i dont sense him being completly satisfied in his current profession, like it was his second choice or something like that.

Very close. :thumbs-up:

Quote:dont sense him being completly satisfied in his current profession, like it was his second choice or something like that.

Never even considered being in the field I'm in. Just fell into it. But I do like my job.

Quote:needy when it comes to being heard

eh, maybe, maybe not. Don't think I'm objective enough to say.

Otherwise, really good. :-)

you forgot about the part about dent being naughty

- Jack - 10-09-2002

Nobody likes me :-(

im sorry jack, i do like you, but i know nothing about you at all to write something Undecided

- Keyser Soze - 10-09-2002

jack is very analytical and hard working. he is the type to take the ball and run with it. when given a chance to perform he takes the reins and goes for it with all he's got. when he sets his mind to something he sees it through, it might take him awhile to accomplish it but he will eventually. he likes the feeling of being useful and wants to show people he can rise to the occassion.

- Hey Ladi - 10-09-2002

Jack in the narrator in Fight Club. He's going to school for computers, and works in a video store in between. He has opinions, but prefers not to force them on people. He doesn't care what you think, as long as you keep it to yourself. Sex is nice, sex is good, but he doesn't think it's something decent people need to blab about in public. He amuses himself & that's all that matters. He wants to be appreciated for his knowledge, & likes to solve problems. He has too much time on his hands, and finds code challenging.

- Jack - 10-09-2002

:-D Good Job. Really Close.