CDIH
No bar 9 for me - Roger said so. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: No bar 9 for me - Roger said so. (/showthread.php?tid=3723)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

- HollywoodJewMoses - 10-11-2002

i knew this was going to happen

- FollowThisLogic - 10-11-2002

Hell, I don't need the imaginary carpool, I might actually go, just for the look on the ol' boy's face.

- The Sleeper - 10-11-2002

I actually had the whole thing planned out 2 years ago. everything went EXACTLY according to plan. I am such a genius its not even funny.

- criticslovesnatch - 10-11-2002

What are the odds that 2 years to the day after the famous Upuauat show the board dies?

- The Sleeper - 10-11-2002

don't forget the day me and you AND anthony joined.

- Black Lazerus - 10-11-2002

Here's my 2 cents on the issue if your famous or even if your not people are going to talk about you only Cunts and Kids go and tell someone to make it stop.
People always want to be a star but don't want to take the good with the bad.
Cunts & Kids sounds like a cool name for a battered women's recovery center... but anyway. You can say anything to anyone but you better be prepared to deal with the consequences of what you say. It might be a punch in the nose or a lawsuit.
Some people that post here are guilty of getting all prissy when things are posted about them or their Other half's.
I think like this I would not post anything that I would not say in public to or about anyone.
As for me i will be there and I hope Eddie will be also.

- FAST FREDDY - 10-11-2002

Hell, the pool thing is intriguing now, I may have to go.
Noone knows me, I can just drink beer, shoot some H and observe.
Good times.

Confusedmokey:

- Teenweek - 10-11-2002

anyone else been banned from going to o&a.com yet for posting a couple user names?

- IrishAlkey - 10-11-2002

It would be fitting if we could end our last gathering by kicking the crap out of you.

- crx girl - 10-11-2002

wow. so, i fell asleep early last night, go figure. i guess everyone else is throwing their opinion around so i'll join in. what galt posted was yeah, probably a little over the top. although as far as i know, what he said isn't true. so, i totally understand deleting his post and even him along with it. but for fuck's sake, a lot of shit could be avoided if people would say something. don't just go around deleting anything that you feel is a wrong against you without ever telling people.

if roger really thinks that all spaz posts in the past were all done specifically to "hurt" her then she's an even bigger idiot than i thought. of course people posted spaz excessively, because when they'd posted about it before, it was deleted, with no explanation if all spaz posts had just been left alone none of this would've happened, but that's just my opinion and i don't think i've said anything that you guys don't already know, so uh, i'll just go back to playing with the buttons now :thumbs-up:

Basically, everybody's an idiot.

- Buttmunch - 10-11-2002

Barch and Magus have been demodded.

Far as I know they didn't do anything, and haven't been around in a while. I'm wondering when the axe drops on me.

- Teenweek - 10-11-2002

Quote:It would be fitting if we could end our last gathering by kicking the crap out of you.

Alkey was this about me. If it was, I never went to a board party or event, never gossipped about anyone, stuck to posting retarded threads in offtopic and stayed in wrestling and sports. I am very pissed it's gone. I think it is retarded all the personal stuff that went on. I went to O&A.com, to laugh and pass my day.

It was about Freddy.

You're safe.

- Danked - 10-11-2002

Quote:I'm wondering when the axe drops on me.
Considering that he said the board is no more. Do you really have to ask?

- Keyser Soze - 10-11-2002

what is the sick obsession with the URL oa.com anyway?

its a website address, everyone who matters is here now, so what difference does it make?

- JimboSHU - 10-11-2002

Quote:Noone knows me, I can just drink beer, shoot some H and observe.
Not a bad idea, I'm going to be in Hoboken tomorrow anyway. :toast:

- Teenweek - 10-11-2002

Quote:everyone who matters is here now, so what difference does it make?

:toast: You get a cookie

- Danked - 10-11-2002

I think it's about seeing Froy's evil empire crumbling while he pisses his pants getting threatened by lawsuits from Anthony.

There's no WoW forum.