CDIH
24 the new season - Starts tonight 10/29 - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: 24 the new season - Starts tonight 10/29 (/showthread.php?tid=4023)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

- Teenweek - 12-18-2002

The kid is in police custody.

What did you think of Jack telling Nina that story about his wife? And what happened to the plane. Was it a bomb planted or someone do something to the engine? how the Hell will Jack survive a plane crash as they can't kill off 2 major characters in one year with jack and mason. Especially if jack goes, there goes the show.

The show is not on the next 2 weeks for Christmas and New Year's Eve.

- Metalfan - 12-18-2002

I know the kid is in police custody....but where? In North Hollywood, or has she been taken back to LA to try to place her with family...if she has any left.

Maybe Jack was just trying to see if Nina had any remorse for offing his wife...or maybe he just needed to get that off his chest and let her know what a bitch she is?

There was a weird sound before the engine blew.....like mechanical failure. Someone had like 45 minutes to tamper with the plane, so your guess is as good as mine.

What if Jack survives, but has amnesia as a result? That would be an interesting plot twist.

- Teenweek - 12-18-2002

Quote:What if Jack survives, but has amnesia as a result?
They would not do another amnesia angle. I definitely see Nina being seriously injured and near death but not dead

- Metalfan - 12-18-2002

Ah, I didn't see the first season, so I was unaware that they tried that trick last year.....my bad :banana:

- Teenweek - 12-18-2002

dude if you have a dvd player, i recommend right now, today, go buy the first season. i finished watching it in 3 days and that was because I had plans that weekend.

- Metalfan - 12-18-2002

Damn...no dvd player...i must go hang myself :disappointed:

- Teenweek - 12-18-2002

it's christmas. get one immediately. you can get one for under $60.

- Metalfan - 12-18-2002

but alas, chanukkah has passed already and one was not left under my menorah Confuseduicide:

- Teenweek - 12-18-2002

that sucks dude.

- Metalfan - 12-18-2002

bah...its really not that big a deal man. there are more important things than having a dvd player so that i can watch last season. this season is as entertaining as Hell. so what if i can't play connect the dots with last season....i have people like you who can fill in the blanks :thumbs-up:

- Sloatsburgh - 12-18-2002

The rack is killing the show in my opinion.

- Teenweek - 01-07-2003

Yeah, it's back tonight. :banana: This episode looks awesome from the commercials.

- Mad - 01-08-2003

Fucking awesome episode. Nina is such a fucking ruthless cunt. I hope she gets a vein full of battery acid in the end.

- Teenweek - 01-08-2003

Great episode. Nina is a cunt but an awesome cunt. Looks like that guy Reza maybe dies next week. The young girl looks like she is finally gone.

- Arthur Dent - 01-08-2003

I don't know about anyone else, but I have a hard time beleiving this whole "immunity" deal with Nina. The whole thing just doesn't sound like it could be legally binding.

- Teenweek - 01-08-2003

I don't think anything will happen either. Just let Mason kill her. He only has a few hours to live so they can't put him in jail right.

What i want to know is that Jack is the one character that cannot be killed for this show to continue. How the Hell is he going to get out of this with Nina having a loaded gun to his head. And who were those guys chasing them. They were speaking English, so they could not have been terrorists.

And also with the bomb, she has no idea where the bomb is because those guys from the last episode were carrying it and 2 of them are dead.

Also the part with the fbi agent and them torturing him with that saw was some sick shit.

Thank god the little girl is now gone from the show.

- Suzie - 01-08-2003

I think this was the best episode this season. It would be kinda cool if they let Jack die, there's certainly enough drama that can go on without him.
I get SO bored watching the Presdient's bitch ex-wife push everybody around. Who the Hell does she think she is? Now she pretends to stand for honesty and openness when in Season One cover up was her middle name.

- Mad - 01-08-2003

Quote:Also the part with the fbi agent and them torturing him with that saw was some sick shit.

I thought he was a Private Eye? Pretty graphic shit for TV. How about Jack pulling the stick from his leg, nice.

I was disappointed that there was no T bounce. That's just wrong.

- Teenweek - 01-08-2003

my bad. you are right. but that was cool. no one answered my questions? How do you think Jack gets out his situation with Nina and who were those people trying to kill them.

- Arthur Dent - 01-08-2003

I'm guessing there's a CTU sniper with a clear line to the center of her head. They won't tell Nina when they find the bomb or get to the address and find nothing, so, once they do or don't find anything, they'll just put a round through her head before she even knows what's happening. After all, they've got all the info she has and it's not like they can't justify it.