CDIH
Galt's girlfriend is so fat - keep all comments confined to here - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Galt's girlfriend is so fat - keep all comments confined to here (/showthread.php?tid=6163)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- Ronin - 04-24-2003

Galt, it's ok man.. your chick is fat.. it's ok.. don't stay in denial too long..

- Gooch - 04-24-2003

Delta Burke is 240 lbs, buddy, not 120.

- Ronin - 04-24-2003

maybe he was trying to say she WAS 120 because she WAS a gymnast. Since she isn't anymore, all she does is sit on the couch, watch Oprah and eat bon-bons all day long.

- Galt - 04-24-2003

I can grab her clothes right now. They're sitting on my floor because I FUCKED HER LAST NIGHT AND MADE HER LEAVE AND GO TO WORK THIS MORNING WHILE I SIT HER ON THE INTERNET AND DON'T TAKE A SHOWER AND FART (I just farted). SHE JUST WORE THE CLOTHES YESTERDAY. THEY ARE TINY LIKE HER AND SHE IS NOT FAT.

SHOES: Size 6 womens
SHIRT: womens medium
PANTS: womens medium

I believe this should stop all further nasty and untruthful comments about my beautiful girlfirend whom I will be leaving in about a month to move to NYC and move in with Gonzo and/or Sleeper.

- Suzie - 04-24-2003

Well good, then you can bring her out and we can all kiss her ass and pretend we believed she was skinny all along.

- Galt - 04-24-2003

Like I'd hang out with you

fatty.

- DGW - 04-24-2003

Suzie just wantz to kiss her ass Rolleyes

- Suzie - 04-24-2003

Quote:fatty.
Don't make fun of my weight problem!
I'm actually really proud of myself. I lost 15 lbs so far this year. When I hit 25 I'm getting my belly button pierced.
For the first time in YEARS, I excersized last night. My legs are sore today but it's SO worth it. This morning I put my belt one notch tighter.

- Arpikarhu - 04-24-2003

Quote:will be leaving in about a month to move to NYC and move in with Gonzo and/or Sleeper.
:-(

- Galt - 04-24-2003

<div align="center">[Image: anna.jpg]</div>

- Gooch - 04-24-2003

[Image: barr.jpg]

- Arpikarhu - 04-24-2003

me galt, me download pic from net so no one think my girl a fatty. me dumb

- Keyser Soze - 04-24-2003

you dont have to defend her, if she makes you happy thats all that matters. even if she is packing a couple extra pounds, fat fucking pig that she is. love conquers all. take her to see la boheme when you come to the city, maybe arpi can get you tickets in the fatty section, close to the snack bar. you might need to buy her two seats tho.

- Arpikarhu - 04-24-2003

galt cant take her to a broadway show. fire laws. she would block the aisles and impede any evacuation. sorry, its the law

- Galt - 04-24-2003

That was a picture of Anna Kournikova, not my girlfriend, you dolt.

- Arpikarhu - 04-24-2003

i know, cause your girlfriend is real fat

- Galt - 04-24-2003

good one Anna

- Arpikarhu - 04-24-2003

you are going to make OAS think that you appreciate his funny skills.