CDIH
July 18th Poker Party Check In - If you are going please sign-in. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: July 18th Poker Party Check In - If you are going please sign-in. (/showthread.php?tid=6770)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

- GonzoStyle - 07-08-2003

so is it like 8 people coming now or what?

- FNMoron - 07-08-2003

...i think Gonzo's a jerk, but i'm still going :fuggin:

- Rape Fantasizer - 07-08-2003

I think you all need to relax a bit. Suzie went out of her way as did her friend to get us a place. It shouldn't be about neutral ground, the fact that the place is big enough to hold us all and actually has alcohol and music should be enough. So thank you Suzie, even though most people are unappreciative.

Quote:Tricia's place was out because she herself said along with eric I think, out of consideration for someone who she has problems with, instead of snubbing them she said the persons wouldnt come to her place and its unfair to not include them. So I said lets do it at the hotel room. Then suzie had this place.

If it's going to be this big of a deal, have it at trish's place, I don't have to go. (as much as I would love to kick all your asses in poker and trivial pursuit.)

- LyricalGomez - 07-08-2003

I think everyone should follow Goatweed's example, jerk off and calm down :28:

- Ken'sPen - 07-08-2003

I'm in.....

- DGW - 07-08-2003

maybe

- Galt - 07-08-2003

about jerking off or going to the cotillion?

- Goatweed - 07-08-2003

LyricalGomez Wrote:I think everyone should follow Goatweed's example, jerk off and calm down :28:
I'm ready for a nap - it was really good.

- GonzoStyle - 07-08-2003

Quote:If it's going to be this big of a deal, have it at trish's place, I don't have to go. (as much as I would love to kick all your asses in poker and trivial pursuit.)

the whole point is I want everyone to realize for one day put the BS behind and just have a good time, it's not like you have to talk to someone you don't want to.

I'm gonna go jerk my dog off.

- Suzie - 07-08-2003

RED ROCKET RED ROCKET

and also my b-day is a no fight zone, avoid who you don't get along with and just get wasted with me.

- Rape Fantasizer - 07-08-2003

Quote:the whole point is I want everyone to realize for one day put the BS behind and just have a good time, it's not like you have to talk to someone you don't want to.

I'm gonna go jerk my dog off.
That's all I've ever wanted to do, but the fact that it's being dragged all over the message board seems to me like that's not possible.
And isn't your dog a female?

I swear I'm kicking that fucking dog

- sweetandinnocent - 07-08-2003

As a sort of "outsider" and one who doesn't post much, I would just like to say that this is ridiculous!!! We are all grown-ups and none of us are acting like it!!! Suzie was nice enough to find "neutral territory" that everyone is welcome to go to, to drink, dance, play poker and games, etc. etc. etc. Yes, we will all wish her happy birthday and besides that it will just be a regular fun night out!!! So, GROW UP!!! and let's party!!!!! :5:

- Suzie - 07-08-2003

:loveya:

- diceisgod - 07-08-2003

Why not have all the board chicks suck off the others' boyfriends and call it even?

- Galt - 07-08-2003

sweetandinnocent Wrote:As a sort of "outsider" and one who doesn't post much, I would just like to say that this is ridiculous!!! We are all grown-ups and none of us are acting like it!!! Suzie was nice enough to find "neutral territory" that everyone is welcome to go to, to drink, dance, play poker and games, etc. etc. etc. Yes, we will all wish her happy birthday and besides that it will just be a regular fun night out!!! So, GROW UP!!! and let's party!!!!! :5:
You are either Gomez or CRX. Your :5: gave you away.

i am neither!!! i am a wonderful, hilarious woman who would never get dragged into this drama!!! plus, i don't even know who Gomez is!!!

The next person who posts this let's all get along nonsense is also getting a swift kick in the ass.

For the last time all of us who were "complaining" were joking, it's really not that difficult a concept to understand.

:21:

Quote:I Get Sarcasm

j0ke g3tter

This is why none of you have such an amazing status