CDIH
Cocaine! - i've got a question. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Cocaine! - i've got a question. (/showthread.php?tid=8471)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

- drusilla - 02-11-2004

diceisgod Wrote:What a drug does to you depends on your state of mind and how you grew up. Not to say that drugs can't kill you by some freakish side effect due to some flaws in your body's chemistry. Anytime you put ANYTHING into your body you are taking a risk. If someone imprinted on your brain that coke, for example, is altogether evil and bad for you or if that is what your own personal experience has been on or around it then fine. That's a healthy fear. People with such militant views should stay away. They are the type that will probably kill themselves abusing it. But drugs can be taken for pleasure and not just strictly self abuse, self destruction, or self loathing. Just like weed, alcohol and nicotine, hard drugs can make you do things you might not want to do and end up regretting. These are the risks. They are the same regardless of your poison of choice or self-serving morality. I have been having a butt load of personal issues to deal with lately, so i don't mess around with anything. Haven't for a good long while. I'm not saying drugs were the cause of my problems. But they certainly didn't help I know that. I have been around drugs my whole life. I have no fear of them, because I respect and understand their power. If I went out and bought coke right now, i'd wake up tomorrow just as sharp witted as I have been my whole life. Bottomline is your militant views about drugs do not showcase your wisdom, but expose your fear and ignorance.
i've actaully never really cared what people do. i personally chose to stay away because i have been around drugs my whole life & i've seen all the different things that drugs have done to my family. I'm the youngest by 12 years. So as i grew up i saw a lot of fucked up shit from all of my older brothers & cousins. It showed me how not to act. I could have been just like everyone, & continued down the same fucked up road. but instead i chose to stay away from everything. that is why i never even touch alcohol. i've never tried anything. it was kinda like a fear of not wanting to like how these things made me feel. i do not know if i would have enjoyed it. i do not know if i would have just done things recreationally, or if i would have developed a problem. i never really cared to find out. i think my head is messed up enough. i do a lot of stupid & embarrassing shit on my own. i don't think i need anything to accentuate it.

- Mad - 02-11-2004

So you're a sex addict instead. Your boyfriend is very lucky.

- Keyser Soze - 02-11-2004

wrong chick, wrong board.

- drusilla - 02-11-2004

you made me giggle, but he might be right.

- GonzoStyle - 02-11-2004

wow I didn't know anyone could make such a passionate argument on how doing coke is ok.

- Arpikarhu - 02-11-2004

:thumbs-up:

I knew you'd dig it the most.

- Arpikarhu - 02-11-2004

if i was still able too, i would be cranking a line right now. but alas, that is not to be.

DIG made many valid points, my opinion of coke heads has changed.

- Arpikarhu - 02-11-2004

:loveya:

- Keyser Soze - 02-11-2004

did dru just admit to being a sex addict?

- Arpikarhu - 02-11-2004

::voice in my head::please say yes, please say yes, please say yes::voice in my head::

cokeheads need love too!!

- Arpikarhu - 02-11-2004

yes, who else are we gonna ask for cash at 4 am?

- Mad - 02-11-2004

Keyser Soze Wrote:did dru just admit to being a sex addict?
With her boyfriend. I doubt she go and do a random hook up, she's not that type of woman.

- Arpikarhu - 02-11-2004

:9:

- HedCold - 02-11-2004

Quote:Bottomline is your militant views about drugs do not showcase your wisdom, but expose your fear and ignorance.
just because i choose not to do something i'm ignorant? because i feel like i don't need a supplement like this in my life i'm ignorant? can't i just say you're blind to other things in life and the fact you need to run off and use a supplement such as this to feel good instead of enjoying a sunset or something makes you ignorant?
people throw this ignorance word around to much these days as if they're some enlightened person because of any little thing they do. maybe it just annoys me because i don't put people down for making choices like alot of others and i feel like i'm being lumped in with them, but calling people ignorant like this just seems like a cheap cop out to me.

- Arpikarhu - 02-11-2004

enjoy a sunset?!?! :rofl:

fag!

- HedCold - 02-11-2004

i just used it as an example, ignoramus

Arpikarhu Wrote:yes, who else are we gonna ask for cash at 4 am?
You're not suzie, uncle moneybags.