CDIH
Predict the future of oa.com - Come on nostradami - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Predict the future of oa.com - Come on nostradami (/showthread.php?tid=854)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

- Maynard - 03-21-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:
Maynard Wrote:OK, sorry to get this back on topic, but......

The past two days I've been reading the other board again, because I want to see what the hell is going on of course. And today, Anthony posted some bullshit statement. What the fuck??? How could he POSSIBLY sit there and write that bunch of horseshit? He basically told them that they can make negative comments about the show now, but you can't say ANYTHING about his personal life. HELLO Fucktard! Does he not realize that he's a celebrity and that everything he does will be criticized in the media?? Does he REALLY think that a message board devoted to HIM is going to just make believe that all this isn't happening? What is he fuckin whacked out of his skull?? Does he also remember all the shit he's said about OTHER PEOPLES personal lives over the years? Man, that's part of what got them famous.

As if that wasn't bad enough, you have 2 pages (so far) of mostly idiots saying "yeah, you're right, we shouldnt talk about personal lives.". What?? Are you people that stupid?? The thing that I found intersting though, is that except for 2 or 3, no vets spoke in that thread yet. Is it because they are all over here? Is it because they think he's a jerk off and just don't want to even bother? Are they just waiting for the "big announcement"? Just some things to ponder.....

Personally, I think that he is going to single handedly ruin that fucking place, and as of this moment, it looks like they are letting him. I hope they realize what Anthony is doing there, and that they don't let it happen.

Good luck guys. It looks like you're going to need it.
I think alot of you who still posts over there are a bunch of pussies.

Oh, and remember if you are too chickenshit to post your real opinions over there, you always have this place to speak your mind freely without fear of editing, deletion or banishment.
Are you calling me chickenshit for posting that here instead of over there? I don't get it. Explain yourself please.

- Galt - 03-21-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:I think alot of you who still posts over there are a bunch of pussies.

Oh, and remember if you are too chickenshit to post your real opinions over there, you always have this place to speak your mind freely without fear of editing, deletion or banishment.
I think you are acting like a jaded, bitter child who just won't let your past experiences stay at the old board, but have to continuously bring them here.

One does not have to always post every negative thought about a situation in order to make that situation better. Having some restraint doesn't make you a pussy, it makes you logical.

If people hated everything about that site so much, why the fuck bother wasting the time to post it there, just leave, and don't religiously read every thread on a site that you supposedly hate.

- Brokenjaw - 03-21-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:I think alot of you who still posts over there are a bunch of pussies.

Ya know what, you are really starting to piss me off, now. Why are we pussies cause we still post there? I dont give a flying fuck about what Anthony has to say or Froy or whatever, I go there becasue I still have fun, so hence why I still post there. You fucking went back to that place numerous times under diffrent names becasue you could not leave it. I am sure that if Sean did not start this board, you would have started another name and posted there again. YOU STUPID FUCK, I am not kissing Froy's or Anth's or anoyone elses ass when I say this but.. If it was not for OpieAnthony.com, none of you would even be here right now. Froy got the ball rolling when he started oa.com, I am in no way saying this is a mini oa cause its not, nor am I going to say its wackbag either, but ya know what, some of you are treating it like it is. When oa.com went to shit after the bang party alot of you went to wachbag and bad mouthed oa.com and shit, but you all went back. Kiser or however you spell you fuckin name, shut your fuckin mouth already, I would love to see you talk this shit to anyone of us in person. Stop hiding behinde your pc with your false bravado and just go back to doing what you do so well. Go slalk FBP and send evry girl from the board a pic of yourself, and tryin to be a pimp.

- Keyser Soze - 03-21-2002

Quote:I think you are acting like a jaded, bitter child who just won't let your past experiences stay at the old board, but have to continuously bring them here.

One does not have to always post every negative thought about a situation in order to make that situation better. Having some restraint doesn't make you a pussy, it makes you logical.

If people hated everything about that site so much, why the fuck bother wasting the time to post it there, just leave, and don't religiously read every thread on a site that you supposedly hate.

This is a thread to discuss this subject, is it not? If you don't like my opinion, you can post your objection. I still own the right to state it. Telling me to not comment here? Sorry, this isn't oa.com, we can express ourselves freely here. I stand by my statement that if you prefer to play by the rules there you are a pussy and a lemming who would rather bite their tongue and be a company man than call a spade a spade.

Quote:Are you calling me chickenshit for posting that here instead of over there? I don't get it. Explain yourself please.

Yes, yes I am.

Quote:Ya know what, you are really starting to piss me off, now. Why are we pussies cause we still post there? I dont give a flying fuck about what Anthony has to say or Froy or whatever, I go there becasue I still have fun, so hence why I still post there.

As long as you are comfortable with sticking your head in the sand and being careful of what might slip out of your mouth.

Quote:You fucking went back to that place numerous times under diffrent names becasue you could not leave it.

I sure did, but it came to a point where it was no longer enjoyable to have to self-censor myself and play by their ridiculous rules.

Quote:I am sure that if Sean did not start this board, you would have started another name and posted there again.

I stopped posting on oa.com long before this board was created.

Quote:YOU STUPID FUCK, I am not kissing Froy's or Anth's or anoyone elses ass when I say this but.. If it was not for OpieAnthony.com, none of you would even be here right now.

Oh please. Now you're insulting everyone here, not just me.

Quote:Kiser or however you spell you fuckin name, shut your fuckin mouth already, I would love to see you talk this shit to anyone of us in person. Stop hiding behinde your pc with your false bravado and just go back to doing what you do so well. Go slalk FBP and send evry girl from the board a pic of yourself, and tryin to be a pimp.

I look forward to meeting my lovely friends here at CDIH someday soon. I don't need to stalk FBP, she happens to be a friend of mine. I will send any lady on the board my pic if they want it, sorry that offends you. Im not a pimp sir, I think the pimp you are looking for is the guy who runs a website with a section entitled Girl Next Door. If that ain't pimpin, I don't know what is.

Edited By Keyser Soze on Mar. 21 2002 at 1:40

- PollyannaFlower46 - 03-21-2002

A lot of the reason I think that many poster from here are venting on this site rather than on OA.com not because they are pussies, but because they've become friendly with many people responsible for running that site. It could simply be a friend not wanting to hurt another friend....but that's just a speculation...I could be wrong.

- Sloatsburgh - 03-21-2002

<span style='font-size:37pt;line-height:100%'>CRIPPLE FIGHT</span>

- Grumpy - 03-21-2002

is it a sloatsburgh family reunion already? cool. I'll bring the popcorn.

- Maynard - 03-21-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:
Quote:Are you calling me chickenshit for posting that here instead of over there? I don't get it. Explain yourself please.

Yes, yes I am.
Well what makes me a chickenshit? If I still posted over at oa.com, then I would say exactly what I said here. If you knew me AT ALL, or knew any of my posts on oa.com, I didn't kiss ass. I posted what I wanted, when I wanted. If it got deleted, then oh fucking well. That's their right. Not saying that it's correct, but they can do that. But that never stopped me from speaking my mind.

Listen Keyser, get off your fuckin soapbox for 5 fucking minutes. I think I can speak for many (not all) of the people on this board when I say that we're getting tired of your fucking war with oa.com. You can continue it, I won't stop you. But give it a fucking rest already man. It's really becoming pathetic.

- Galt - 03-21-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:This is a thread to discuss this subject, is it not? If you don't like my opinion, you can post your objection. I still own the right to state it. Telling me to not comment here? Sorry, this isn't oa.com, we can express ourselves freely here. I stand by my statement that if you prefer to play by the rules there you are a pussy and a lemming who would rather bite their tongue and be a company man than call a spade a spade.
Actully, I thought the point of the thread was to talk about the future of OA.com and not the past. But anway, of course you have the right to say whatever you want. It just seems that the majority of your posts these days are about OA.com.

Now, I would agree with you if people were posting here about how horrible everything, how much they hate Anthony and he's completely wrong, the board's going down hill, blah blah blah, and then went and posted in Anthony's thread "Yeah, Anthony you're right. Those guys never should have done that", but that's not happening. To just call people pussies becuase they don't invade OA and repeat things that have already been said 100 times in the last week, is wrong.

I'm not posting there. Good or bad thoughts. If things get better, I might post, if they don't I won't. I never pulled punches there, which is why I got deleted. But you still won't get me to blame Froy, the mods, or the board directly for the fact that Anthony acted like an infant.

Maynard Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:

Yes, yes I am.
Well what makes me a chickenshit? If I still posted over at oa.com, then I would say exactly what I said here. If you knew me AT ALL, or knew any of my posts on oa.com, I didn't kiss ass. I posted what I wanted, when I wanted. If it got deleted, then oh fucking well. That's their right. Not saying that it's correct, but they can do that. But that never stopped me from speaking my mind.

Listen Keyser, get off your fuckin soapbox for 5 fucking minutes. I think I can speak for many (not all) of the people on this board when I say that we're getting tired of your fucking war with oa.com. You can continue it, I won't stop you. But give it a fucking rest already man. It's really becoming pathetic.
Dude, how is replying to a thread entitled...

<font size=2>"Predict the future of oa.com"</font>

...me having a war with OA.com??? So should I reserve my comments on the subject entirely even if thats the very subject of the thread because you or others might not agree with it? How very oa.com of you.

I'm stating my opinion on the subject. If you don't even have an oa.com account anymore than my comment towards you has no basis. You can't post there anyway.

Quote:Actully, I thought the point of the thread was to talk about the future of OA.com and not the past.

How can you talk about the future without address the problems of the present?? In order to have a better future you have to acknowledge the present problems and do something about them.

Quote:But anway, of course you have the right to say whatever you want. It just seems that the majority of your posts these days are about OA.com.

In the past few days, sure, but we all know thats been a hot topic of discussion. Before that, I may have thrown a comment around here or there but none more than anyone else on this board. hell Maynard created Hitler Froy banners and I didn't even create this thread. I don't i've started ONE thread here dedicated to anything that has to do with OA.com

Quote:Now, I would agree with you if people were posting here about how horrible everything, how much they hate Anthony and he's completely wrong, the board's going down hill, blah blah blah, and then went and posted in Anthony's thread "Yeah, Anthony you're right. Those guys never should have done that", but that's not happening. To just call people pussies becuase they don't invade OA and repeat things that have already been said 100 times in the last week, is wrong.

I think by not saying anything, you're saying alot about you choose to allow the status quo to remain.

Quote:I'm not posting there. Good or bad thoughts. If things get better, I might post, if they don't I won't. I never pulled punches there, which is why I got deleted. But you still won't get me to blame Froy, the mods, or the board directly for the fact that Anthony acted like an infant.

You could likely care less what I think but you already did speak your mind over there and I respect that. I'm sure you will just tell me to fuck off but I still respect the fact that you stood up for yourself.

Edited By Keyser Soze on Mar. 21 2002 at 1:20

- Maynard - 03-21-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:Dude, how is replying to a thread entitled...

<font size=2>"Predict the future of oa.com"</font>

...me having a war with OA.com??? So should I reserve my comments on the subject entirely even if thats the very subject of the thread because you or others might not agree with it? How very oa.com of you.

I'm stating my opinion on the subject. If you don't even have an oa.com account anymore than my comment towards you has no basis. You can't post there anyway.
I am not speaking about this thread. We had this argument last week as well. You have been carrying this fight on in other places on the board too.

Yes, I still have an account there, but #1 I left there, and don't plan on going back under the current regime. #2 I had FTL change my screen name there, and now, HONESTLY, I can't remember what he changed it to.

No matter how much baiting you do, or calling me a pussy, I can stand by my convictions and do what I think is right. And I will not post on oa.com now.

Thank you, drive through.

- Ahlexus - 03-21-2002

The real travesty at o/a.com is the ridiculously LONG WINDED trash they put under their screen names. You have to scroll down 2/3 of the page just to get past the junk they have describing bullshit.

Maynard Wrote:I am not speaking about this thread. We had this argument last week as well. You have been carrying this fight on in other places on the board too.

Fine, if you think that is true, I will make you this promise right now. I will not do it anywhere else on this board from this point on. But if the topic of the thread is OA.com you are damn sure I am going to state my opinion there.

Edited By Keyser Soze on Mar. 21 2002 at 1:23

- Maynard - 03-21-2002

Ahlexus Wrote:The real travesty at o/a.com is the ridiculously LONG WINDED trash they put under their screen names. You have to scroll down 2/3 of the page just to get past the junk they have describing bullshit.
ROFL! :roflmao:

It's funny, cause after I left the board, they deleted my status. It was literally like 30 lines long. :lol:

Ahlexus Wrote:The real travesty at o/a.com is the ridiculously LONG WINDED trash they put under their screen names. You have to scroll down 2/3 of the page just to get past the junk they have describing bullshit.
Ahlexus, that avatar is fucking hilarious. The only thing better would be you having Anthony morph into Howard.

- Ahlexus - 03-21-2002

Maynard Wrote:
ROFL! :roflmao:

It's funny, cause after I left the board, they deleted my status. It was literally like 30 lines long. :lol:
Honest to God, I never saw a bigger waste of space on a message board than that crap.

Talk about your tools.

- Ahlexus - 03-21-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:
Ahlexus, that avatar is fucking hilarious. The only thing better would be you having Anthony morph into Howard.
Muwahahha... glad you like it ;-)

Actually, I own a Stern website. PM me if you're ever interested in applying. It's by invitation only.

- Grumpy - 03-21-2002

Ahlexus Wrote:Actually, I own a Stern website. PM me if you're ever interested in applying. It's by invitation only.
Ahlexus = SFN owner? who woulda knew?

- Maynard - 03-21-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:
Maynard Wrote:I am not speaking about this thread. We had this argument last week as well. You have been carrying this fight on in other places on the board too.

Fine, if you think that is true, I will make you this promise right now. I will not do it anywhere else on this board from this point on. But if the topic of the thread is OA.com you are damn sure I am going to state my opinion there.
That's all I could ask of you. And in fact, you can continue to say whatever you want, wherever you want. But just know it's pissing people off.

I can't promise I won't piss people off but I will keep it topical. Wink