CDIH
Channing Frye - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Channing Frye (/showthread.php?tid=10794)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

- The Jays - 01-17-2006

THE STREAK CONTINUES

- The Jays - 01-19-2006

holy fucking shit, that was a crazy game

- The Sleeper - 01-19-2006

streaky team

- The Jays - 02-10-2006

holy fucking shit do the knicks suck.

it is beyond me why the fuck this fucking coach won't start David Lee and The One

- fbd - 02-10-2006

its because, accoriding to espn insider, all three rookies are on the trading block
Quote:Isiah Thomas has had ongoing conversations with several teams, including the Nuggets, who are looking to trade Kenyon Martin, reports the New York Daily News. According to the newspaper, Thomas would trade Channing Frye, but he would insist on getting another player, possibly Nene, in return.

Quote:Rookies On The Block?
Feb 8 - Early this season, Isiah Thomas said he would not trade his three rookies. However a league source said Nate Robinson and David Lee could be included in trades, reports the New York Post. Small forward Trevor Ariza could be included, too. According to the newspaper, Eddy Curry and rookie Channing Frye are the only untouchables.
The league source also told the newspaper that Isiah Thomas would not have drafted Robinson at 21 had he known Larry Brown would end up his coach.

In addition, the New York Post reports the Knicks plan to make a run at free-agent point guard Mike James this summer with the mid-level exception.

the top one came after....so things may have changed

- Keyser Soze - 02-10-2006

nets rule!

- The Jays - 02-12-2006

yo I hope spike lee goes and beats the shit out of isiah for trading channing.

- HedCold - 02-23-2006

no one bitching about the francis trade?

- The Jays - 02-23-2006

when your team has 38 losses at the All-Star break, you kinda grow numb.

- fbd - 02-23-2006

i've decided that i'm a hornets fan. i loved the zo-mugsy-lj combo back in the day, and the unis are nice. so now, i'm all about west-speedy-j.r. smith-cp3

- Galt - 02-23-2006

Isiah Thomas hates salary cap flexibility

- fbd - 02-23-2006

and logically building a team.

TRADE FOR A FUCKING POWER FORWARD FOR ONCE! MO TAYLOR IS HORRIBLE

- Galt - 02-23-2006

Now the Szerbiak is hurt, maybe the Celtics can trade him to the Knicks

- fbd - 02-23-2006

nope. he's white. isiah wont take him

now ricky davis, thats who he wanted. shots a lot, never passes, isnt remotely close to being able to carry a team...perfect knick

- The Sleeper - 02-23-2006

go clippers

- GonzoStyle - 02-23-2006

Some fuckin fans you are, Isiah knows what he's doing, I got faith!

- Keyser Soze - 02-23-2006

i must admit, he always gets the best end of every trade.

It will all work out, he has a plan.

- fbd - 02-23-2006

unless that plan involves some combination of kg, lebron, dirk, duncan, kobe, wade, marion, or dwight howard, i am a hornets fan until isiah is fired

fake ass fans, I respect mets fans now even more for sticking with their shitty team.