CDIH
I've been banned for 3 months - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I've been banned for 3 months (/showthread.php?tid=12229)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

- Next Best Thing - 11-11-2006

Goinz, I am quite sure that most of the pussy that you get is attached to a beast. We're on the same page, now let's try to stick to the subject at hand please.

- GonzoStyle - 11-11-2006

I get hoochie pussy and you get lame bitches who post on the intraweb about dead musicians.

funsnapsdyno Wrote:
Next Best Thing Wrote:
funsnapsdyno Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:who the fuck is five2one and why should we care?

That's me.. but I'm preferring funsnaps better these days.

Why I got banned - I don't kiss Dot's butt.

Is dot mad about something in particular, or is she spraying the area?

I told her "have a wonderful day". Then I was banned.

As for what I said to her the day before, it was nothing that should be a cause for a ban.

That's not enough detail.

I was banned for insulting one of her friend's children, which I thought was a relatively minor offense in the grand scheme of things. For example, if it were your child, or someone else that dot didn't like personally, I think I could have gone on insulting away to my heart's content. I bet even Goinz is less of a hypocritical cunt than this, and he's a Jew for Pete's sake.

Jews run shit while you goys fuckin complain about the fact that we run shit, thats why you fuckin fail.

Goinz you fucking yehuda, would you ban someone just because you didn't like him or her? I bet even you wouldn't resort to that.

If I did arpi would have been a distant memory by now.

Exactly. Banning because you're offended by what someone says is really selfish, it's even going overboard by Jew standards.

- funsnapsdyno - 11-11-2006

Next Best Thing Wrote:That's not enough detail.

I was banned for insulting one of her friend's children, which I thought was a relatively minor offense in the grand scheme of things. For example, if it were your child, or someone else that dot didn't like personally, I think I could have gone on insulting away to my heart's content. I bet even Goinz is less of a hypocritical cunt than this, and he's a Jew for Pete's sake.

Oh Dot love it when anyone attacks me personally Big Grin Yes, you are correct. It depends on who you are, if you kiss her butt, you're her friend. If not, she picks you apart. And when you react, nazi DOTLER comes out and you're banned. I didn't even say anything insulting to her.

funsnapsdyno Wrote:
Next Best Thing Wrote:That's not enough detail.

Oh Dot love it when anyone attacks me personally Big Grin Yes, you are correct. It depends on who you are, if you kiss her butt, you're her friend. If not, she picks you apart. And when you react, nazi DOTLER comes out and you're banned. I didn't even say anything insulting to her.

You must have done something. Did you take a veiled shot at one of her pets? That's 30 days in the cooler.

lame

I know Goinz, this is special-interest shit.

After we beat this to death we can move it over to the high octane threads about running shoes and doofus co-workers.

this was beat to death 2 weeks ago, and its not the topics that make a good thread but the posters and this is fuckin lame cause you are involved.

I bet you're a hoot with the middle aged cunts on the doors board though, shame they booted you, they dont know what theyre missing.

GonzoStyle Wrote:this was beat to death 2 weeks ago, and its not the topics that make a good thread but the posters and this is fuckin lame cause you are involved.

I bet you're a hoot with the middle aged cunts on the doors board though, shame they booted you, they dont know what theyre missing.

Goinz, I didn't want it to come to this, but so far I haven't seen a single post by you that sustained an ounce of interest.

I like the board, I really do, but I think a big part of the reason why it's so quiet is because you are an overbearing douchebag Jew. Don't take this the wrong way.

- Goatweed - 11-11-2006

the red stain looked better on Gorbachev.

I love how you think calling me Goinz is witty, is that the type of cutting wit that won you over so many fans?

Like I can ever even begin to be insulted by someone banned from the doors board, thats like getting kicked off the chess team and then mocking the jocks.

GonzoStyle Wrote:I love how you think calling me Goinz is witty, is that the type of cutting wit that won you over so many fans?

Like I can ever even begin to be insulted by someone banned from the doors board, thats like getting kicked off the chess team and then mocking the jocks.

Goinz this place is basically a morgue filled with inbred kikes and assorted other boring minorities. I bet if you get 30 Hasidm who live in the same 2 bedroom condo in New Square or Kiryas Joel together, they think their inside jokes are great & wonder why the rest of the world thinks they're fucking retarded dweebs, too.

But seriously I would prefer to stay on topic & not fight.

- Goatweed - 11-11-2006

check!

Goinz does make a decent point about the Doors Board though.

Please show us bobby fisher, your NBT experience thread was the epitome of entertainment.

Every fuckin board is an inside joke you fuckin hack. Like any of us has a clue of what you babble about 90 percent of the time, dot is ugly, I made fun of fuckfaces baby, thats all you post. Its brilliant to you but its the same "inside" bullshit.

So please, think by calling me a dweeb, you got me. Once again, you're a hack who couldnt cut it on the fuckin nicey nice board and got banned by a bunch of hick whores who havent had a warm cock since the carter administration.

GonzoStyle Wrote:Please show us bobby fisher, your NBT experience thread was the epitome of entertainment.

Every fuckin board is an inside joke you fuckin hack. Like any of us has a clue of what you babble about 90 percent of the time, dot is ugly, I made fun of fuckfaces baby, thats all you post. Its brilliant to you but its the same "inside" bullshit.

So please, think by calling me a dweeb, you got me. Once again, you're a hack who couldnt cut it on the fuckin nicey nice board and got banned by a bunch of hick whores who havent had a warm cock since the carter administration.

Your points about the fag board are right on the money, Goinz.