CDIH
Another sniper attack in virginia - What does it take to catch this guy - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Another sniper attack in virginia - What does it take to catch this guy (/showthread.php?tid=3799)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

- fbd - 10-21-2002

Quote:Why do I scare you?
because you can pick up that much shit knowing somebody is shooting people and what gun said person is using

- Jinny - 10-21-2002

It's what I was originally trained for.....don't be scared...I'm quite gentle....

- Hybrid - 10-21-2002

i really hope this turns out to be a 75 year old black man with 7 wives. just so all of you are wrong.

- Arthur Dent - 10-21-2002

Quote:It's what I was originally trained for.....don't be scared...I'm quite gentle....

Yeah, but are you as hot as the chick from "The Profiler"? :lol:

Gotta wonder if the two guys they arrested by the payphone in a white van this morning are connected or not.

- JimmyBlueEyes - 10-21-2002

Please be gentle Jinny....I dunno if they can handle you rough

- ClusterF@#$ - 10-21-2002

heh heh.. smart chicks are cool.

- Kid Afrika - 10-21-2002

as cool as greasy lithuanian midgets?

- ClusterF@#$ - 10-21-2002

yeah.... I wouldn't call a greasy lithuanian midget in the morning though.

I don't know what that means... but I lawwwwfed.

Edited By ClusterF@#$ on 1035227638

- Jinny - 10-21-2002

But smart chicks never get the guy..... Undecided

- Sloatsburgh - 10-21-2002

because they don't know what they should use their mouth for...... It's not talking about theoretical physics

- Arthur Dent - 10-21-2002

Quote:But smart chicks never get the guy..... Undecided

Just meeting the wrong guys. Rolleyes

Sounds like smart chicks get the neighbor girl though. ;-)

- Galt - 10-21-2002

I didn't make this up
Quote:WASHINGTON (Reuters) - In a direct appeal to a caller involved in the investigation of the sniper shootings in Washington's suburbs, police on Monday asked for another call, saying a first conversation was partly inaudible.

"The person you called could not hear everything that you said; the audio was unclear and we want to get it right," Montgomery County Police Chief Charles Moose told reporters at a briefing, making clear he was sending a message to someone else.

"Call us back so that we can clearly understand," Moose said.

What a joke. This is like an SNL skit. How inept and predictable do these cops have to be? Why don't they just say their phones don't work so if the killer could stop by for a meeting, that would be best.

- Rookie - 10-21-2002

Quote:The person you called could not hear everything that you said; the audio was unclear and we want to get it right. Call us back so that we can clearly understand.

Translated:

Quote:Because of our immense incompetence, we were not able to trace your last call to your location. Call us back so we can try to get it right this time. (Though we will probably fail again.)

- LyricalGomez - 10-21-2002

God you people fucking annoy me

Since all of you seem to belong to the fucking Mensa why don't you suggest something instead of complaining

- Galt - 10-21-2002

You've got a point Gomez. I shouldn't have really said that they were inept. Just that specific plea for the guy to call them back is hilarious in that it shows just how helpless they are regarding this case.

- Jinny - 10-21-2002

No, actually it is quite a calculated move on the part of authorities....They are feeding into the killer's narcissism.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 10-22-2002

Quote:Sounds like Polly has a new role model.

Ummm nope...don't want to be a profiler...and besides I already have a role model :-)

- Lou Weed - 10-23-2002

Finally a link..This just on cnn
all sniper victims watched a mysterious video 7 days prior to being shot.

- GonzoStyle - 10-23-2002

I was reading in the paper the other day, how David Berkowitz is upset by all this. Mister 'Son of Sam' says that all this is bringing back his memories of his own string of murders back in the 70's and it is very upsetting to him cause he is begining to have evil thoughts again, it is all coming back to him.

So much for that born again, I love jesus shit he was pulling.

- OAS - 10-24-2002

Quote:What does it take to catch this guy
Apparently stupidity on the snipers part. What an idiot.

Well not terrorism, that is very comforting. As this story becomes more public over the upcoming weeks and months, we will start to read about what had people scurrying about that this was potentialy a terrorist act and why the military was brought in to assist. There were notes left behind that were not made public suggesting an al Queada link. The hope was, as it now has been learned, that these notes were a diversion or that of a sympathizer to the al Queada as these two idiots appear to be.

Ok time to party again in DC! Wheres Becky?