CDIH
24 the new season - Starts tonight 10/29 - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: 24 the new season - Starts tonight 10/29 (/showthread.php?tid=4023)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

- QuickStop - 01-08-2003

thats ezactly what i think they should do, buti dont think they will. something else is going to happen. bullet in the head isnt suspensful enough

- Paper Boy - 01-09-2003

i missed the third episode of the season and decided that i would wait for a 24 marathon or buy the seasons dvd when it came out. then i noticed that IO replaced my free "Fox on Demand" with "24 on Demand" but it costs 20 bucks for the season. my question for yous is, is this season worth 20 bucks or should i wait the 8 months until this season comes out on dvd, which will probably cost atleast 20 bucks?

- Teenweek - 01-09-2003

buy it now. the dvd was like was like $40 something. It is well worth it.

- Suzie - 01-09-2003

I don't think Nina will die at all. I think she and Jack will have some cheesy heart to heart and while he can never forgive her he'll come to accept what she's done and vow to not hurt her. But I think she'll be a major player in every episode.

- Teenweek - 01-09-2003

Quote:I think she and Jack will have some cheesy heart to heart

cheesy heart to heart does not happen on this show. No way. This is the same show that had Nina kill Jack's wife in the last episode after him spending the entire season trying to rescue his wife and daughter. I don't if she will die, plus now she has a gun to his head and she asked for a pardon to kill him. You have got to be kidding that jack won't kill her at the first opportunity as soon as the nuke is recovered.

Edited By Teenweek on 1042136580

- Arthur Dent - 01-09-2003

Maybe they'll be a massive earthquake causing Nina to lose her balance and fall over....or a wildfire whipping through the canyon...or Nina has a concussion that will cause her to pass out soon... :-p

- Teenweek - 01-09-2003

i'm hoping for a sniper with a bullet to the head.

- Mad - 01-09-2003

Quote:i'm hoping for a sniper with a bullet to the head.

That would be so sweet. I hope they use hollow-points, so her mellon explodes on prime time.

:firebounce:

- QuickStop - 01-15-2003

i guess i was half right, then. no bullet to the head, but there was a sniper.

- Mad - 01-15-2003

Fucking bean bag round. Knocked that cunt silly. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Would love to know what Jack whispered to the cunt.

- fbd - 01-15-2003

THE GIRL GETTING MARRIED IS A TERRORIST

i think...just a hunch from what i saw on commercials

- Mad - 01-15-2003

Quote:THE GIRL GETTING MARRIED IS A TERRORIST

We have a winner!

Shit, never saw that coming.

The Prez's ex-CUNT should die!

- QuickStop - 01-15-2003

god Damn bitches. seems that half the women characters are crazy coniving cunts. I wonder how many divorces the writer of the show has gone through.

- fbd - 01-15-2003

the commercials for this week completely gave away the thing i figured out. reza talking about the only other person...then a silenced gun, of course it was her. but i was doubting it even after i typed it, since this show has manipulated the commercials so many times that i knew i could have been wrong.

but if you didnt think the president's wife was evil, just shoot yoursefl now

- QuickStop - 01-15-2003

everyone knew that from the first time she showed up. same with the military guy. and im even doubting the little dude with the glasses now after that look he gave palmer during his speech.

- fbd - 01-15-2003

i've suspected little dude with glasses since he showed up...he seems too chummy with the wife

i'm also suspecting the aide for palmer, but just because they made nina evil last time and nobody suspected her, so who else but the person everyone trusts...again

- Teenweek - 01-15-2003

Good show last night. Sucks it won't be on for the next 2 weeks, with debut of American Idol and I think the State of the Union Address.

- Ken'sPen - 01-15-2003

The show is kinda lame,
the plot twists seem forced
and the time line is off...
there was not enough time for him to be doing the things he has in the past couple episodes.

- Teenweek - 01-17-2003

Thought this was really interesting from tvguide.
Quote:Dennis Haysbert, who plays President David Palmer on Fox's 24, revealed some new inside information to TV Guide Online about the upcoming episodes...

After some good-natured prodding, Haysbert revealed that shortly after 24 returns on Feb. 4, Palmer will be calling the shots from a new location. "We're getting out of the Operations Complex and moving to Air Force One," he teases. "I think they got [the set] from Harrison Ford's movie, Air Force One. That's going to be very cool."

- Suzie - 01-17-2003

Oh course, there'll be some security threat while they're in the air, of his ex-wife will try to kill him or something. We already had dramatic flight scenes with Jack and Nina, are more necessary?