CDIH
Booty Calls - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Booty Calls (/showthread.php?tid=6892)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

- Arpikarhu - 07-22-2003

IrishAlkey Wrote:
Quote:i have never posted an IM that contained information that would hurt the writer.

What about that convo that made Gooch look like a paranoid maniac?
he gave me permission to post it, smarty pants.

- IrishAlkey - 07-22-2003

Rolleyes

:-(

- The Sleeper - 07-22-2003

you would've posted it anyway!

man i love being an instigator :5:

- Arpikarhu - 07-22-2003

Keyser Soze Wrote:arpi, you've been making horrible comments about suzie since she joined this board. now you're her knight in shining armor. give me a break.
as i said, make fun of someone all you want, but what you did is not the same thing at all.
the first fucking line of that IM is "can i trust you", and you said yes. you posted that ti hurt her and that makes you a fucking scumbag lowlife.

Go jack off in your toilet, Spanky McAimsforthebowl.

he said "of course", jesus people, get your details right

- Keyser Soze - 07-22-2003

heres a gem Galt wrote in the "Suzie's Party" thread...

Galt: She's probably still lying in a pool of vomit, feces, and semen.

IrishAlkey Wrote:Go jack off in your toilet, Spanky McAimsforthebowl.
i'm at work, in a few hours though :banana:

shes solicits sex and drugs on the board and chat.

i broke her trust.

sue me.

- Arpikarhu - 07-22-2003

listen, i dont care if you believe my motives or if you disagree with me. i think what you did brands you as a lowlife piece of shit. it was a betrayal of the worst kind .its not a defense of suzie but a statement about what you did. i dont want to discuss it any further with you and dont want to deal with you in any way at all. call it drama, call it whatever you want. just what i want and how i feel.

stalker.

and to add, i've been in chats here where sexual encounters with other board members were talked about in detail when the person in question was not in the room. So it's more honorable to talk about people behind their backs, than announce it in front of them? I guess some people think so.

- Galt - 07-22-2003

Keyser Soze Wrote:So it's more honorable to talk about people behind their backs, than announce it in front of them? I guess some people think so.
If you're going to steal quotes from me at least source them.

Keyser Soze Wrote:and to add, i've been in chats here where sexual encounters with other board members were talked about in detail when the person in question was not in the room. So it's more honorable to talk about people behind their backs, than announce it in front of them? I guess some people think so.
dude, stop trying to rationalize what you did. I don't care either way, but it definetly sounds like you feel bad about it the way you keep trying to pin things on other people. just admit it was dick and move on.

Keyser Soze Wrote:and to add, i've been in chats here where sexual encounters with other board members were talked about in detail when the person in question was not in the room. So it's more honorable to talk about people behind their backs, than announce it in front of them? I guess some people think so.
You assholes still talking about me? :35:

sorry. thats last line is ©Galt & Galt Worldwide

- Hybrid - 07-22-2003

how is calling someone a coked out whore a nice, honorable thing to do, but post a conversation you had with said whore is OUT OF LINE. either way you're hurting her feelings or whatever. and either way i dont give a shit. i thought it was funny.

i am just happy because i had something to read at work today

- Galt - 07-22-2003

Hybrid, you can stand in the "Emotionally Detatched, pityless, He-Man Woman Hater" corner with Keyser

- Hybrid - 07-22-2003

at least our club has a go kart