CDIH
Yankees try to finish what boston couldn't. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Yankees try to finish what boston couldn't. (/showthread.php?tid=8518)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

- Arpikarhu - 02-19-2004

its true, i am a liar. i can barely live with the shame.
i dont even know who arod is. ::SOB::

- Arpikarhu - 02-19-2004

i do have to give galt credit though. he ot called out on the arod thing and rather than admit it , he turned the convo elsewhere and you all followed right along with him. kudos!

- Keyser Soze - 02-19-2004

the act is tired. your lying isnt even the worst part, this unfunny, pathetic routine that you've suddenly adopted is. you've sunken below depths previously thought to be rock bottom.

- The Jays - 02-19-2004

I lie! I lie about everything!! Don't believe me cause I lie!

It's not funny, and its not a defense, and its not , well, anything. It's just diarrhea of the hands, just pure shit coming out of the posts. Boring, unfunny, gimmick.

- Arpikarhu - 02-19-2004

Keyser Soze Wrote:the act is tired. your lying isnt even the worst part, this unfunny, pathetic routine that you've suddenly adopted is. you've sunken below depths previously thought to be rock bottom.
1. i didnt lie
2. i dont care if you believe me
3. nyah nyah nyah nyah
4. see point 3
:rofl:

he led you all by the nose and you followed like a bitch in heat. he is a genius.

- The Jays - 02-19-2004

GALT IS NOT THE PROBLEM HERE! He changed the subject to something more relevant!

- Arpikarhu - 02-19-2004

The Jays Wrote:GALT IS NOT THE PROBLEM HERE! He changed the subject to something more relevant!
you are right, why would a discussion of arod, in a yankees thread, in the sports forum be relevent? i see your point. Rolleyes

if you didnt lie, why wont you explain how you could have possibly profited on that trade?

- Arpikarhu - 02-19-2004

Keyser Soze Wrote:if you didnt lie, why wont you explain how you could have possibly profited on that trade?
1. i thought it would be more fun to give galt hints. he has ignored them and decided not to play.
2. he wont play, i wont play
3.i dont care if you believe me
4. i am enjoying the hysteria. it is interesting and fun
5. nyah nyah nyah
6. see 5

- Mister Grumpy Gills - 02-19-2004

Keyser Soze Wrote:arpi still hasnt explained how he could possibly profit from that trade. therefore, he is a liar until he can prove otherwise.
This is a site of liars arpi was just dumb enough to get caught

explain, goochie.

Galt actually follows me. I get his email compliments and frame them on my wall like college degrees.

- Arpikarhu - 02-19-2004

Mister Grumpy Gills Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:arpi still hasnt explained how he could possibly profit from that trade. therefore, he is a liar until he can prove otherwise.
This is a site of liars arpi was just dumb enough to get caught
1. caught at nothing
2. dumb like a fox

galt already explained how you lied. its your job now to explain why he is wrong if in fact you did not lie.

- Galt - 02-19-2004

Mister Grumpy Gills Wrote:Galt actually follows me. I get his email compliments and frame them on my wall like college degrees.
You got that? I was wondering.

Keyser Soze Wrote:explain, goochie.
he lies too. hes not a pound under 300. the staypuffed marshmellow man has better physique.,

- Arpikarhu - 02-19-2004

Keyser Soze Wrote:galt already explained how you lied. its your job now to explain why he is wrong if in fact you did not lie.
my job? HA!
i will explain nothing to you.
think what you like, it bothers me not.
lalalalalalalalalala

fine, im bored with you now. carry on.

- Galt - 02-19-2004

do you actually believe for a second that after interacting for the last 2+ years that ANYONE on this board would actually believe for a second that you would not expose me or anyone else as a fraud or idiot if you had the choice?

You certainly don't HAVE to do anything. But you painted yourself in a corner here, and it will always hang over your until it's settled.

- Arpikarhu - 02-19-2004

Keyser Soze Wrote:fine, im bored with you now. carry on.
i told you , i dont care.
lalalalalalalalalalalala