CDIH
Predict the future of oa.com - Come on nostradami - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Predict the future of oa.com - Come on nostradami (/showthread.php?tid=854)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

- Maynard - 03-21-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:I can't promise I won't piss people off but I will keep it topical. Wink
I think you just being here in general pisses plenty of people off. :p

- Keyser Soze - 03-21-2002

Well you can thank Sean for that. Wink

- DGW - 03-21-2002

Quote:But just know it's pissing people off.
He's right Keyser...I thought of you in the positive light but all this bitching about OA.com you're doing is really childish. Plus the fact you decided to make your statement about "people who post on OA.com are pussies"...even more lame....My thought is cyber muscles = punk ass. I'm starting to believe that in your case.

- Maynard - 03-21-2002

I don't think Keyser was calling EVERYONE who posts there pussies. I think his statement was regarding people who talk tough here, but don't say it on oa.com.

Thats exactly what I was saying Maynard. If you have an opinion you should state it there, if you are too afraid of what might happen if you do, I think thats a pussy move. I don't think that means I have "cyber-muscles" by saying that. Excuse me but I have to go do some "cyber push ups" and eat my "cyber lunch" now.

- Brokenjaw - 03-21-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:and eat my "cyber lunch" now.
HEY!! Thats Maynerds gimmick, get your own! :roflmao:

- Ahlexus - 03-21-2002

Grumpy Wrote:
Ahlexus Wrote:Actually, I own a Stern website. PM me if you're ever interested in applying. It's by invitation only.
Ahlexus = SFN owner? who woulda knew?
LoL w/Grumpy!

Nah, not SFN. ;-)

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.friendsofstern.com">http://www.friendsofstern.com</a><!-- w -->

- Lord Magus - 03-21-2002

Quote:under the current regime

I'm a regime? I feel so special!!

- Maynard - 03-21-2002

Lord Magus Wrote:
Quote:under the current regime

I'm a regime? I feel so special!!
Yes, you are the Raven Suop Nazi!

And Keyser, I don't think anyone is afraid of what will happen to them there. Maybe they just know it will get deleted.

- DGW - 03-21-2002

By the looks of your avatar I'd say you need some cyber lunch and cyber pushups. :fuggin:

Anyway, I realize the statement wasn't directed at me specifically but your slinging mud in my general direction. No sir, I didn't like it.

So I hope you enjoy your lunch. I'm heading that way too....and today's "cyber lunch" is...salad with broccoli, carrots, green and black olives, radish, red cabbage, pepperocini, swiss cheese, and some tasty croutons. Topped off with balsamic vinagrette.

- Faceman - 03-21-2002

My one question:Who is the mod responsible for all this censorship on oa.com? I patiently await your answer.

- Kingpin - 03-21-2002

Man ,Tenbatsuzen/KFC has nothing on Keyser Soze.
Do you always like to hear yourself??
Do you always like to bully people with you inane opinions??

- Maynard - 03-21-2002

Kingpin Wrote:Man ,Tenbatsuzen/KFC has nothing on Keyser Soze.
Do you always like to hear yourself??
Do you always like to bully people with you inane opinions??
When did this turn into the questions thread?

- OAS - 03-21-2002

damn, this place is starting to sound like the other place. :fuckoff:

I decided to just stop at the other place. If it becomes something better, I would go back. The censorship thing pissed me off. Too many people die everyday defending our freedoms in this country. I have a real problem with censorship.

I will not badmouth that place, especially there. I like alot of the people there. I used to like Ant. I ran into him last year at Epcot and we shot the shit like the regular person he was. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt now that maybe this divorce and the shit going on at WNEW is clouding his rational thinking.

I don't blame Froy. He is a bright, decent person. Christ, he's only 19 or 20 or whatever the fuck he is. He has accomplished alot for a kid that age.

Not commenting over there is appropriate, not pussified.

Faceman Wrote:My one question:Who is the mod responsible for all this censorship on oa.com? I patiently await your answer.
Hard to say. Threads and post mysteriously disappear without any way to track them back to anyone. I know for a fact SLASH has edited and deleted posts, even recently, but of course he was just following his boss's orders.

- Faceman - 03-21-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:
Faceman Wrote:My one question:Who is the mod responsible for all this censorship on oa.com? I patiently await your answer.
Hard to say. Threads and post mysteriously disappear without any way to track them back to anyone. I know for a fact SLASH has edited and deleted posts, even recently, but of course he was just following his boss's orders.
And what is his "bosses" orders?

Faceman Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:
Clean up aisle 12.

- Kingpin - 03-21-2002

Aisle 12, is that code for cleaning up the aborted fetuses

Edited By Kingpin on Mar. 21 2002 at 2:35

What the fuck is an aboted fetus?

- Faceman - 03-21-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:
Faceman Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:
Clean up aisle 12.
Well its good to see that when confronted with logical questions, you retreat to your tried and true supermarket humor. At least you know your mental limitations