CDIH
Mod Survivor #2 - pick who you want to vote.. OFF!!! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Mod Survivor #2 - pick who you want to vote.. OFF!!! (/showthread.php?tid=9271)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

- Black Lazerus - 08-22-2004

You fuckers better leave sleeper alone.

- crack hitler - 08-22-2004

Keyser Soze Wrote:
crack hitler Wrote:
Velociti Wrote:crack it seems you post in an endless cycle of getting pissed and beligerant and then apologizing for said incident
i agree, now i am left with 3 options:

A) show up to the game have our little dance and most likely ruin it for everyone.
B) Ask Keyers forgiveness for my drunken ravings go to the game and just try to have a nice time
C) Not go to the game stop posting and let everyone go about their business thinking whatever they want.

I’d put up a poll but I would probably end up rigging it.
How bout you buy me a beer and we call it even?
deal, but are you still coming to the game now, and can i pencil you in on the players list?

- Black Lazerus - 08-22-2004

I say the fight stays but you do it with boxing gloves. sort of like a halftime show.

- GonzoStyle - 08-22-2004

I was ready to cry when I thought keyser and eric were gonna fight but now that they made up, I am so happy I am making the winners of the forum mod survivor hedcold and the negro full fledged mods... wow if arpi woulda won he woulda been a mod.

- Gooch - 08-22-2004

bland had a better shot than arpi

I guess its better this way, since gooch woulda run arpi off again anyway.

- diceisgod - 08-22-2004

Well this turned out bad.

- Galt - 08-22-2004

GonzoStyle Wrote:I was ready to cry when I thought keyser and eric were gonna fight but now that they made up, I am so happy I am making the winners of the forum mod survivor hedcold and the negro full fledged mods... wow if arpi woulda won he woulda been a mod.
Hedcold didn't win shit.

- IrishAlkey - 08-22-2004

Why am I not a mod?

I thought we voted for who we wanted off?

If that's the case, Trish lost.

You didn't say shit about runners up.

I quit.

- Galt - 08-22-2004

Gonzo told me to tell you that he hates your girlfriend and wants to kick your ass.

- IrishAlkey - 08-22-2004

Fuck you, pseudo successful white man.

- Velociti - 08-22-2004

uh oh I-man I take everything back

- Velociti - 08-22-2004

it also makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside that I cast the deciding vote.

- Arpikarhu - 08-22-2004

Galt Wrote:Regardless of what happens, Crack is a total faggot for logging in under someone elses name because Keyser simply voted for his girlfriend to be demodded. I've said the same. She's I'm assuming a swell person, but brings nothing to the site. She's useless. Do you want to "fight" me now? Can you not have battles like a rational human?

If you can't fight your battles with words, and have to resort to betraying someone else's trust and ONLY admitting it after Keyser specifically said it was you, then you lose. You are worse than Arpi. Shit on his lies and how pathetic he is, but what you did was worse. It's just so gay. It really appears an insignificant thing that you did, but I really think that it says volumes about you as a person. That tiny little infraction in my mind just throws any credibility you may have out the window.

Try and pretend that you owned up to something, it's bullshit. Had Rape not called you out, and then Keyser not called you out, you never would have owned up to it, which means that you didn't really own up to it. God knows what other stupid shit you've pulled or posted as somoene else.

So now, as guilty as Arpi's bullshit imclone story, you are caught dead to rights and don't have the integrity to put your tail between your legs and admit that you fucked up, are a total asshole and deserve to be shamed. Your only recourse is to pretend you're a pigmy hardass hoping that you might save some grace if you shed blood. It doesn't matter. After all of this, you're forever tarnished on the board in my mind. Without body language, inflection, or any discernable personality, the only thing people have on this board is their written word. You assume that what people write is honest and that the name next to it is who wrote it. That's why I jumped down Arpi's throat -- if you will openly lie, then you are useless here -- you might as well just leave.

I, for one, hope that "Anthony" (like it means more when you call him by his christian name) curbstomps you.

Of course, there will be no fight since you idiots aren't in 7th grade anymore.
1. i agree with galt in regards to cracks actions and his opinion of crack.

2. galt, you admitted you had no clue as to what you were talking about with the imclone thing so stop repeating this bullshit in the hopes it will cover up your ignorance.
you lied about the HDI thing, you lied about knowing about personal market accounts and now this endless repetition of your lies in order to make them the truth is the most pathetic of all.
give it a rest and move on.

post script- i hadnt gotten to the part where crack apologized for being drunk when i posted the above list. please disregard item number one and add emphasis to item number two.
thank you for your participation.

Edited By Arpikarhu on 1093203838

IrishAlkey Wrote:Why am I not a mod?

I thought we voted for who we wanted off?

If that's the case, Trish lost.

You didn't say shit about runners up.

I quit.
then it all worked out anyway.

- Galt - 08-22-2004

you never bought Imclone and sold it for a profit on timeframes you specified.

- Keyser Soze - 08-23-2004

when is the softball game anyway?

crap, i just looked, its on Sept 4th. my girlfriend is dragging me to a wedding. i so would rather be getting drunk and playing softball.

- GonzoStyle - 08-23-2004

JUST SHOW UP ANTHONY!!!

thats what she said.