CDIH
election aftermath - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: election aftermath (/showthread.php?tid=9609)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

- GonzoStyle - 11-03-2004

JESUS LIVES IN OHIO!!!

- Galt - 11-03-2004

that was before he was saved, Jew.

All is forgiven now. Praise Jesus.

You and your Godless fag-loving Jersey trash can try and turn this country into Sodom, but we virtuous God-fearing Americans will stand behind our President, our troops, and the institute of marriage!

PS. I'm an alchoholic who beats my wife and molests my children

btw I am listening to howards show from this morning about an hour in and he's basically in denial that Bush won, ofcourse thats from like 6am this morning. He's saying there was a fix in cause "its impossible to count punchcards so quickly".

- Galt - 11-03-2004

go to SFN tool!

- Arpikarhu - 11-03-2004

i love guns, hate fags, want more jesus in our schools, hate women having any choice over their own bodies, and am intolerant and scared of anybody who tries to think differently from me. 4 MORE YEARS!!!!

- The Sleeper - 11-03-2004

Velociti Wrote:I expect sleeper and laz's resignation by noon tomorrow

whoever has that chat text saved please reproduce it
huh?

- Arpikarhu - 11-03-2004

only 14987 posts to go! type faster!

Galt Wrote:go to SFN tool!
Yeah, no fuckin way, its enough that i'm listening to howard.

who is now spinning the fact that its actually good that Bush won, he's now forgetting how he was saying he'd influence the outcome with his fanbase going out to vote.

He's saying that with his move to satelitte that radio will officially die under the bush administration and it will become a bunch of religious channels.

Holy shit, I didnt believe what people were saying but stern is a fuckin paranoid schizo.

Casey or someone I have no clue was goin against Howard saying that Howard cant honestly believe that Bush personally has a vendetta against Howard. Howard lost it on him and said that it was true and Bush personally is out on a crusade to get howard off the air. Casey then makes the point that its the FCC on howard and not Bush and that the FCC has always been on howard through reagan and onward through bush and clinton and... bush again. Howard completely lost it then and started saying how what Bush is doing to him is worse than the taliban, etc etc.

wow, just completely schizo, I honestly cant listen anymore cause its pathetic.

- HedCold - 11-03-2004

they said the voter turnout was 60%

- The Jays - 11-03-2004

Fucking moral fucking values. Are you fucking shitting me? What is their idea of a president who embodies moral values? Someone who is suppose to be this shining example that we should model ourselves after? He's suppose to embody all these characteristics which we want to enforce by example? A president with real moral values would know enough to say "Go out and live your life how you think you should, and I'll make sure no fucking douchebag tries to stop you from doing so."

- Arpikarhu - 11-03-2004

people who cite values think that means doing what they believe and stopping those who dont.

- Mad - 11-03-2004

Exactly.

Soon enough we will see GW's true colors, Sieg Heil!

- Galt - 11-03-2004

he's like those cunty ladies on Wifeswap who think that it's their job to go to other families and force the other family to adopt her stupid rules.

Or so the people who watch the show tell me.

10PM!!!!!

- diceisgod - 11-03-2004

It's good to see that normal people still out-number faggots and coons.

It's the same housewives and sexually repressed christian fanatic men whose lives are so boring, empty and shallow that they want everyone elses lives to be as miserable as their own. Their lives aren't so disgusting cause it sucks but cause its the test of christ, their test in life for the fruits of the afterlife when christ comes back and kills all the jews, niggers and all other inifidels. When christ descends from heaven in a golden chariot with chocolates and teddy bears for everyone who stopped the evil doers from saying ass on TV and talk about sex on the radio and show a boob on tv. The satan worshipers who like to drink, fuck and smoke and hear and see sex, ofcourse the majority of these fuckin people are or were the freakiest people till they found God. They sowed their oats and had their fun and now they wanna had their fun and wanna ruin everyone elses, the fags are gonna ruin marriage cause if you legalize gay marriage the children of america will become gay!!!

- diceisgod - 11-03-2004

Yeah like I said. Normal people.

diceisgod Wrote:Yeah like I said. Normal people.
I hope Aunt T is planning a coup to bring you down!!!

- Mad - 11-03-2004

Rove did his homework on all the hot button issues that drive the rubes to the polls. I wonder what act of genius GW will do first, shit on our Civil Rights some more or Force a Draft through and enslave people to fight his "War on Terror"?

- diceisgod - 11-03-2004

You want to talk about a fucking religious nutjob. I'm fucking surrounded ovahere.