CDIH
The 3rd Annual CDIH Year End Awards - Category #5 Thread Of The Year (Do over) - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The 3rd Annual CDIH Year End Awards - Category #5 Thread Of The Year (Do over) (/showthread.php?tid=9869)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

- fbd - 01-08-2005

Galt Wrote:coincidentally, every posters best post of the year also occured in that thread. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES??
every poster who was active posted in there...all 20 of them

- Silera - 01-08-2005

Quote:this thread was also the beginning of my using silera to piss off alkie.

I haven't dignified anything you've said in the past year with a response because I feel sorry for your pre diagnosed HIV+ this is all I'm getting from life ass.

The fact that you think insulting Patrick with me gets under his skin is painfully unfunny and doesn't become you because you do actually manage to be amusing at times.

However, if it can make your life somehow bearable, please feel free to assume I'm poor, unattractive, overbearing, and all in all a blood sucking leech of a girlfriend, or you can face facts and accept that all this most likely applies to any woman that has ever had the misfortune of having to receive your pencil thick member in her vagina.

Please resume to celebrate my acknowledgement of your existence as some type of validation that you are worthy.

- Buttmunch - 01-08-2005

Quote:please feel free to assume I'm poor, unattractive, overbearing, and all in all a blood sucking leech of a girlfriend

OK. Done.

- Arpikarhu - 01-08-2005

Silera Wrote:
Quote:this thread was also the beginning of my using silera to piss off alkie.

I haven't dignified anything you've said in the past year with a response because I feel sorry for your pre diagnosed HIV+ this is all I'm getting from life ass.

The fact that you think insulting Patrick with me gets under his skin is painfully unfunny and doesn't become you because you do actually manage to be amusing at times.

However, if it can make your life somehow bearable, please feel free to assume I'm poor, unattractive, overbearing, and all in all a blood sucking leech of a girlfriend, or you can face facts and accept that all this most likely applies to any woman that has ever had the misfortune of having to receive your pencil thick member in her vagina.

Please resume to celebrate my acknowledgement of your existence as some type of validation that you are worthy.
oh yeah! i still got it!

that thread is thread of the year for me. its the gift that keeps on giving.

- Arpikarhu - 01-08-2005

its lack of inclusion in the vote, especially after the people have spoken, makes this vote a sham.

- The Jays - 01-08-2005

it was a good thread, but it didn't have any other side topics or anything, nor did it have the heat that the gay marriage thread had. It was just straight up grammar argument. Grumpy Gillis thread had a bunch of stuff going on in it. The Gonzo is a fucking idiot thread was good for like first 1/3, then at some point it was made known that it was a lie (doesnt occur within the thread though), and then its another 15 pages of off topic chat mixed in with Jack looking for another person to high five every once in a while

- Keyser Soze - 01-08-2005

write in votes count....if you want a write in vote OR want to dismiss your prior vote, post that AND NOTHING ELSE.

- The Jays - 01-08-2005

I coulda sworn there was one really good thread from the faggy artistic forum, but I dunno where they all went

- HedCold - 01-08-2005

sleeper photoshop thread!

- Arpikarhu - 01-08-2005

Quote: It was just straight up grammar argument
if this is what you think then you didnt see the many funny layers inviolved in that thread.

- Arpikarhu - 01-08-2005

Keyser Soze Wrote:write in votes count....if you want a write in vote OR want to dismiss your prior vote, post that AND NOTHING ELSE.
i null my vote for the weekend thread and vote for the vacation thread.

- The Jays - 01-08-2005

Keyser Soze Wrote:write in votes count....if you want a write in vote OR want to dismiss your prior vote, post that AND NOTHING ELSE.
how can you dismiss your prior vote? how would you know what I voted for originally?

- Arpikarhu - 01-08-2005

honor system

- Gooch - 01-08-2005

maybe by 2006 we'll know what the best thread of 2004 is.

- The Jays - 01-08-2005

The Red Sox- Yankees showdown thread was a good thread.

- Keyser Soze - 01-08-2005

admins know what you voted for

- Arpikarhu - 01-08-2005

admins only know one thing, the exact compass direction of Gonzo's ample posterior in order to facillitate their obsequious genuflections towards it.
i exclude goatweed from the above description.

- diceisgod - 01-09-2005

Whoa, that's a 10 dollar sentence.

- Buttmunch - 01-09-2005

I think he's trying to say that pray to Gonzo's ass.

Me? I would have said they kiss it.

Even so, I think he would rather get a rim job from them.

- Arpikarhu - 01-09-2005

diceisgod Wrote:Whoa, that's a 10 dollar sentence.
i had to take a nap after typing it.