CDIH
The Reality Thread - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The Reality Thread (/showthread.php?tid=9871)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

- Keyser Soze - 01-08-2005

i'm gonna fuck rooners wife.

- The Jays - 01-08-2005

Rooner Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:THEN DON'T GET MARRIED!!!

just fuck everyone you want!!!!!
Thats the thing, society has it so engrained in little girls heads that they HAVE to be married that if you find someone you want to be with and dont want to lose, you HAVE to marry them to keep them. And its also societys fault that the idea of marriage means only phyiscally being with one person forever. Sex means nothing. Its a physical act. Making love is different. The problem is that people equate sex to love, and thats not the reality of the situation. Have you loved everyone youve had sex with?
waaaaaaaaaaaaa, society made me get married!

- diceisgod - 01-08-2005

My philosophy regarding this issue is a combination of Galt's, Keyser's, and OJ's.

(I destroyed OA.com)

- The Jays - 01-08-2005

I agree with Galt and Keyser.

I don't get the whole "Yo, she better not cheat on me, but, I still got needs" is healthy for your marriage. You claim to be so against "society" telling you to get married, but you're willing to keep up the double standard that a man can fuck anything that walks but a woman must keep her vagina sewn up until you wanna take the stitches out. But, , since neither Galt nor Keyser seem to be advancing any ground, I'm prob not gonna gain much either. So, let me raise a different problem I see.

You say you love your wife, that you fuck other women, but make love to your wife. And I bet when you make love to your wife, you figure you don't need any protection either, since this is the woman you love, thus you can share each other's bodily fluids. What about the random ass you're picking up? What if you get some heinous shit, and pass it along? Forget the whole "sacred institution of marriage" arguement for a second, and think about the straight up physical downside to cheating. You don't know what dicks these chicks have been stuffing inside them, and you're gonna kiss your wife with those lips, and go inside her with that penis?

- Rooner - 01-08-2005

You guys honestly think Id fuck someone in this day and age without a rubber?

Im just glad Ive given Galt even more reason to hate me. It used to just be for my shitty posts, but now he knows Im a scumbag too.

And now Keyser is fully justified in how he feels about me. He was torn for a while, but now Ive concreted his opinion of me being a douche.

- The Jays - 01-08-2005

yeah, cause a condom on your dick is 100% effective in stopping all stds. If that was true, they'd put a guarantee on every single one saying "We stop AIDS, or your money back." Condoms break, condoms can be used improperly, and isn't gonna help anything from being transmitted into your mouth when you're going down on a bitch. But I'm sure you use a dental dam too, and those are perfect as well.

Basically, you're willing to risk it, just because the risk is small.

Edited By The Jays on 1105150346

- Rooner - 01-08-2005

I dont do oral with em, sheesh.

- diceisgod - 01-08-2005

You're so cool

- The Jays - 01-08-2005

that's just plain selfish.

- Rooner - 01-08-2005

Yeah, like its not OBVIOUS Im selfish.

- The Jays - 01-08-2005

and because of it, you are willing to take the risk that a condom is gonna keep both you and your wife healthy.

- Galt - 01-08-2005

I think both Rooner and Gonzo are lying. Rooner especially.

- Arpikarhu - 01-08-2005

i agree with galt even though it sickens me.

- Galt - 01-08-2005

fuck. I'm equally pissed.

- Gooch - 01-08-2005

Arpikarhu Wrote:i agree with galt even though it sickens me.
at least you weren't married for your dalliance

- Galt - 01-08-2005

Quote:dal·li·ance ( P ) Pronunciation Key (dl-ns)
n.
Frivolous spending of time; dawdling.
Playful flirtation.

- Gooch - 01-08-2005

i'm with Galt and Keyser completely on this. There is no way on earth you can rationalize anything for yourself that you can't let your wife do as well. and if that doesn't work, then it will fall flat. Most relationships that are "open" are as a majority, short-lived thereafter. I remember reading something on that.

I have never cheated on a girlfriend, and I have had opportunity to do so. And, to be honest, it wasn't easy to stay the course b/c they were just a girlfriend or someone i was seeing at the time. But anyone I have been committed to and interested in something deeper...cheating doesn't even enter my mind.

If cheating was ok, then you would tell your wife. simple as that. clearly it is not ok. it is a simple equation that shows that you have a floorbard under your marriage and life that is cracked, worn and faulty..and everything that is balanced on top of it can never stay that way forever. Upon that you have kids, and a life that has worth to you...and every denial or rationale or excuse will not help glue and patch this floorbard below you. No way, no how.

I think that anyone who has not come from a broken family, or a fucked up childhood, has a certain sense of propriety and judgement in this regard...but there are exceptions...but i wonder if Galt, Keysers and Arpi's family are still together with no real hiccups besides just the normal stuff. When you have a strong family, it tends to be a strong influence on the way you handle commitments in life.

Edited By Gooch on 1105158654

- Gooch - 01-08-2005

Quote:dal·li·ance ( P ) Pronunciation Key (dl-ns)

n. Sarcastic name for having fucked Suzie rotten

- GonzoStyle - 01-08-2005

I will open your eyes no matter how long it takes me

- Galt - 01-08-2005

someone in the thread mentioned they wanted to know about my relationship with my parents, or the relationship of my parents, I don't remember. I also got spanked twice in my life that I remember. Both times I deserved it.

My relationship with my parents is great. Talked with each of them for about 20 minutes tonight. Talk with each of them a couple times a week. They've been married for 35+ years, still go on vacations with each other, never see them have an argument, haven't seen them get in any major disagreement in years. There was never ever any type of heated argument that I can remember, though I know they have had the typical argument. That I know of, (and I'd be shocked if there were), there's never been any straying.

The fact that they never argue isn't because they never talk or whatever. They're best friends.

So does that prove the point that I only feel this way because I came from a nuclear family, or does it blow out of the water the theory that I only feel this way because I came from a broken home and my dad cheated on my mom and used to beat me?