CDIH
buttmunch - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: buttmunch (/showthread.php?tid=9872)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

- TheGMANN - 01-10-2005

I blame Amy.

- Gooch - 01-10-2005

the fault is mine b/c she was following my diet plan.

- The Jays - 01-10-2005

Keyser Soze Wrote:you clearly don't understand the enjoyment that comes from conversing with lower level lifeforms.
so, you joined a messageboard with nothing but the intention of bothering people who didn't want to deal with you.

No, I clearly don't understand the enjoyment that comes from e-drama, and I clearly don't understand the obsession of actively seeking it out and producing it for no other reason than the fact that you can.

- Keyser Soze - 01-10-2005

thats what i said

- Black Lazerus - 01-10-2005

The Jays Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:you clearly don't understand the enjoyment that comes from conversing with lower level lifeforms.
so, you joined a messageboard with nothing but the intention of bothering people who didn't want to deal with you.

No, I clearly don't understand the enjoyment that comes from e-drama, and I clearly don't understand the obsession of actively seeking it out and producing it for no other reason than the fact that you can.
you sir have never been a player or a bully

- The Jays - 01-10-2005

So, let me ask: why is there an obession to actively seek out and create drama?

lets have cake and chips and be nice!

- Gooch - 01-10-2005

The Jays Wrote:So, let me ask: why is there an obession to actively seek out and create drama?
yes, b/c i spoke to the source..and there is no residual issue whatsoever. this is given life purely by Laz.

The Jays Wrote:So, let me ask: why is there an obession to actively seek out and create drama?
because without it we would be forced to read your stories.

- Gooch - 01-10-2005

Black Lazerus Wrote:
because without it we would be forced to read your stories.
good god, he has a point.

without drama, there are no message boards

yeah no one would watch reality Tv if it was just people living life. same rules apply in message board life.

- IrishAlkey - 01-10-2005

I talked with the people involved right after this happened.

It's really a non-issue now and has been for quite a while.

- Galt - 01-10-2005

but all my great posts were deleted by that stupid whore. That's the big problem.

- IrishAlkey - 01-10-2005

Fight on, brother.

- diceisgod - 01-10-2005

I am a messageboard God. Time to update the resume

- The Jays - 01-10-2005

Black Lazerus Wrote:
The Jays Wrote:

you sir have never been a player or a bully
Yeah, and that's because I've never had the intense desire to make up for my own shortcomings by lashing out against the shortcomings of others.

- Mad - 01-10-2005

diceisgod Wrote:I am a messageboard God. Time to update the resume
Good benefits and a nice 401K with that position?

yes that is what we do here, you got us.

- Danked - 01-10-2005

Remember how we all eventually grew annoyed with game threads, question threads, inside joke threads, INSOMNIAC THREAD OMG!!?! threads, and everything else just like them?

Drama, ladies and gentlemen, is all we have left.