CDIH
Who's your favorite bad poster? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Who's your favorite bad poster? (/showthread.php?tid=9905)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

- Gooch - 01-11-2005

Galt Wrote:it's funny that I've said more than once, and on multiple boards that Gooch is funny and good when he's not on his persecuted/crusader schtick. When he is on the persecuted/crusader rants, he's fabulously insane, incoherrent, and idiotic. So either way, I like his posts

Then Gooch cites times I (supposedly) said he was good when he wasn't posting as "gooch" and therefore didn't have an agenda of "you guys don't like me" or "leave my friends alone, asshole" but as someone that no one knew who he was, and so he was proving my point that he can be good when he drops his insecurities and just fucking posts.
you maybe right. but i also think it's perception, coming into play as well. Perception is pretty clear that I am worst poster two years in a row...meanwhile, besides the BP stuff that was on Sunday and last Augusts fiasco, I am freewheeling all the rest of the days. Funny? Not all the time...but I think I am judged more on what people think of me from scandal. I am the Gary Hart of CDIH, fuckers!

- Rooner - 01-11-2005

What would that make me?

- Gooch - 01-11-2005

his fuckin waterboy, bead-eater

- theDude - 01-11-2005

CDIH worst poster two years in row...Face it Gooch you suck. Now I only want to hear the sound of your door closing and a shotgun blast.

- Rooner - 01-11-2005

You should be so lucky to get the place to yourself.

- Gooch - 01-11-2005

who would make your Taquitos????

- Gooch - 01-11-2005

i'd have a drink with Galt.

- Rooner - 01-11-2005

Hes got you there Dude.

- Goatweed - 01-11-2005

this thread saddens me

- Keyser Soze - 01-11-2005

i actually said in my uncensored interview that gooch is one of my favorite posters.

is it better to be loved or hated? i think either extreme is a great quality to have as a message board poster and apparently gooch is hated in spades. use it to your advantage!!!

- Goatweed - 01-11-2005

Quote:apparently gooch is hated in spades

hated only by "the cronies"

- theDude - 01-11-2005

Our parents hate him as well.

- Galt - 01-11-2005

and Topper, Header, Rooner, Dude, probably also voted for him as worst just so he could "win" this award as "most hated man on cdih".

- Gooch - 01-11-2005

at least half those people voted for Rooner. see...such bad guesses. I go with arpi for stock stuff for now on.

Edited By Gooch on 1105478458

- Danked - 01-11-2005

Galt Wrote:and Topper, Header, Rooner, Dude, probably also voted for him as worst just so he could "win" this award as "most hated man on cdih".
Well, he did kind of ask them to.

- Goatweed - 01-11-2005

I hope I'm one of the jaded numbskulls!

- Danked - 01-11-2005

We should have a year end vote for the most jaded numbskull.

- lush - 01-11-2005

I see who is already campaigning

- Galt - 01-11-2005

Quote:Hilariously, I can go to Cringe Humor, a site of comedians and bring them to their feet in two posts...but on a site of old OA.commers, some of which have become jaded numbskulls playing follow-the-leader, I am awful. Well, I must celebrate my inadequecies! So vote!! Weeeeeeeeee!!

I call bullshit. I also call "so pathetic"

- Goatweed - 01-11-2005

Gooch, I'm sure you posted that thread on BP with only the kindest of intentions, and the bash posts that followed were totally unexpected and out of your control.

Your need for attention is pretty sad. No offense.