CDIH
If this is the end then let me say - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: If this is the end then let me say (/showthread.php?tid=10275)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

- Arpikarhu - 05-11-2005

i am still here so i must be cream of the crop. i rock!!

- fbd - 05-11-2005

dont be too happy, arpi. apparently i am just as creamy as you

- Sephiroth - 05-11-2005

Just for the record, no, Gonzo never slept with Grk. However, there was one time where he came pretty damn close. Me, Grk, and Gonzo were in a car one day driving to some board event. As the conversation lulled, Gonzo gave me one of those "So..... you want to rape this bitch?" looks (you guys know the one) and I nodded in agreement. Right before we were about to tag-team Grk, I saw this toothless crack-whore on the corner, and I forced Gonzo to pull over so I could ask "How much for the three of us?". We drove away laughing, and that was enough to make the boredom go away long enough to save Grk a severe raping. If she knew how close she was to being violated that day, she would have cut off all ties with all of us a hell of a lot sooner.

In all honesty Eddie, even though we dont talk at all lately, I still consider you one of the most stand-up guys I've ever known in my life. Drop me a line man.

- Black Lazerus - 05-11-2005

I made Jays like list but nothing else, I guess it was all the ear cracks.

- Galt - 05-11-2005

sup fucker

- The Jays - 05-11-2005

Black Lazerus Wrote:I made Jays like list but nothing else, I guess it was all the ear cracks.
I forgot about you, and I edited you in earlier.

- GonzoStyle - 05-11-2005

Sephiroth Wrote:Just for the record, no, Gonzo never slept with Grk. However, there was one time where he came pretty damn close. Me, Grk, and Gonzo were in a car one day driving to some board event. As the conversation lulled, Gonzo gave me one of those "So..... you want to rape this bitch?" looks (you guys know the one) and I nodded in agreement. Right before we were about to tag-team Grk, I saw this toothless crack-whore on the corner, and I forced Gonzo to pull over so I could ask "How much for the three of us?". We drove away laughing, and that was enough to make the boredom go away long enough to save Grk a severe raping. If she knew how close she was to being violated that day, she would have cut off all ties with all of us a hell of a lot sooner.

In all honesty Eddie, even though we dont talk at all lately, I still consider you one of the most stand-up guys I've ever known in my life. Drop me a line man.
Drop me the bourne identity dvd you borrowed over a year ago you fuckin cum rag.

- The Jays - 05-11-2005

thats funny

- Goatweed - 05-12-2005

I still haven't seen that movie - I hear it's good.

- The Jays - 05-12-2005

He runs into the chick from Run Lola Run. She must have stopped running or something.

- Hybrid - 05-12-2005

run lola run was a cool movie.

- drusilla - 05-12-2005

bourne identity & the bourne supremacy were very good. run lola run as well

- Arpikarhu - 05-12-2005

the bourne movies sucked

- lush - 05-13-2005

I never even saw those movies and could tell they suck. I won't waste any more hours on bad hollywood. I'm still bitter about the Punisher and Equilibrium.

- GonzoStyle - 05-13-2005

actually the bourne movies were quite good, arpi is just a bitter cum dumpster.

- lush - 05-13-2005

I have a soft spot for Arpi. Weird, i know.

- drusilla - 05-13-2005

lush Wrote:I never even saw those movies and could tell they suck. I won't waste any more hours on bad hollywood. I'm still bitter about the Punisher and Equilibrium.
like you even paid attention to either of them. i wouldn't call that wasting hours. it was more like quality time for you & your imagination

no one pay attention to her anyway - she's anti action movies

Edited By drusilla on 1115956036

- drusilla - 05-13-2005

Gonzo Wrote:arpi is just a bitter cum dumpster.
i thought that was your pet name for me

- Suzie - 05-13-2005

why might the board end?

- Arpikarhu - 05-13-2005

Gonzo Wrote:actually the bourne movies were quite good, arpi is just a bitter cum dumpster.
as we know from the boxing thread, your taste is in your ass.