CDIH
Hey keyser.... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Hey keyser.... (/showthread.php?tid=3792)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

- Hey Ladi - 10-18-2002

what's a dirty cop class? how to properly position the handcuffs for maximum leverage?

Half Baked is on 8 18

- PollyannaFlower46 - 10-18-2002

Quote:what's a dirty cop class?

Its about integrity issues in criminal justice. We do a lot of role playing and case studies to help us prepare for when we're really in the field. Its supposed to teach us about police culture and get us acclimated to the way things are in comparison to the way we hope they're going to be so we don't get too bummed out by the realities of life and turn into Dirty Harrys, etc. Its pretty interesting, but A LOT of reading and stuff.

12:32, got four more pages to read and then I'm going to veg out.

Wonder if I'm going to get to try pumpkin beer tomorrow.

- NaughtyAngel - 10-18-2002

10:44 im sittig at home in my PJs, yay! :firebounce:

11:00 not going out tonight after work Undecided

11:03 i think im gonna call one of my friends and see if she wants to hang out, even though we are totally different people now

11:17, I know that feeling, my best friend who I grew up with and I barely talk anymore, and when we do, she talks and I just go "uh huh" and when she's done talking, we get off the phone. She's not interested in my life, just talking about hers...I guess she's not my best friend anymore either...oh well....

I should call my friend and tell him to stop being a golfer and come be a drinker. :toast:

11:20 yeah this used to be my best friend. best friend since 6th grade but i dunno we've grown apart. she doesnt call me cause shes waitin for me to call and i dont call her. she ditched my b-day party which really pissed me off. but i mean now we hardly have anything in common. but shes still my friend so i should see if we can do something tonight.

11:24 - Yea I know what you mean....I'd hang out with her more, but everytime we hang out, she makes me take her to see her boyfriend. They see eachother almost daily, there's no reason to interrupt our plans to see him. She's the same girl who got her car stuck in an alley a few months ago spying on him. I wanted to kill her. I just wish she'd let me have a word in sometimes...and I wish she'd stop putting down my relationship....arghh you know, I don't even think I like her anymore.

11:40 mine is a lil different. shes a virgin and NEVER EVER been in any kind of relationship, dating, nothing. and here i am talking about shit she really has no idea about so its just weird. shes still stuck as a 14 year old i swear.

- Maynard - 10-18-2002

It's like almost noon or something.

bleh

11:58 and thinking of maymays cock

- Maynard - 10-18-2002

Quote:thinking of maymays cock
Me too.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 10-18-2002

I'll be your friend Polly :lookatme:

Quote:I'll be your friend Polly :lookatme:

OOOOH!!! STRIKE THREE!!! YER OUT!! ;-)

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 10-18-2002

Confuseduicide: Confuseduicide: Confuseduicide: NOOOOO! Confuseduicide: Confuseduicide: Confuseduicide:
<marquee> :crackhead: Confuseduicide: :firebounce: :crackhead: Confuseduicide: :firebounce: </marquee>

- Maynard - 10-18-2002

Hi Polly. How are YOU today?

Quote:Hi Polly. How are YOU today?

Hi Maynard. I listened to the song...I like :thumbs-up:

- Maynard - 10-18-2002

Yeah? I love that song. And the lyrics are absolutely amazing. They just kinda hit a nerve whenever I listen to it.

So....wanna get a few drinks after work and listen to some more Bjork? :-)

I actually read the lyrics to that song a LONG time ago and put them in my AOL profile without ever hearing the song. If the rest of her stuff is like that, I'll be a happy camper.

If we can try pumpkin beer, I'm down. :toast:

- Maynard - 10-18-2002

Pumpkin beer is REALLY good. It's got that little kick. The spices and all.

And yeah....alot of her stuff is like that. But again, that was the version off her remix album. If you liked that, I think you'd really like debut. But again....as VG said, Post is an amazing album as well.