CDIH
Acid Skin - Keep it or Delete it? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Acid Skin - Keep it or Delete it? (/showthread.php?tid=4575)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

- FAST FREDDY - 12-31-2002

I fucking love it, maybe Jack (or whoever does that stuff)could add a BG color button and a banana effect button.
Oh wow.. all that color and movement in a vortex would rule.

Confusedmokey:

Edited By Fast Freddy on 1041314915

- GonzoStyle - 12-31-2002

Quote:It's a democracy...follow the rules...it's a democracy...follow the rules...it's a democracy...follow the rules...it's a democracy...follow the rules...

You know what alkey fuck you, ok. You don't post here for months cause you think we have some sort of superiority complex. Cause most of the people here won't run with you inane posting, that makes no sense. You made your home on rf.net, you come over here and try to insinuate shit. I offered you a mod position here and you couldn't even post for one week to try and win it, I was willing to bend over backwards for you, mister "you can trust me, I won't tell no one what you confide in me". You feel that me posting on oa.com bought it down then say something, all I know is I always was at your back and did anything I could for you and never expected nothing in return.

Yes its a democracy, name me ONE fuckin "rule" that I have enforced here that was unfair? A fuckin button!! One fuckin button and all of a sudden I am fuckin stalin?

I am growing very sick and tired of the shit that has been going on lately. I gotta hear shit being talked about how bad I run this place behind my back. I am not saying you in general but a lot of you are nothing but a bunch of whiney ass fire starters, always looking to point out one small short coming when most of you ain't never lifted a finger to help. Few of you have and many of you all you do is bitch and complain.

I am sick and fuckin tired of worrying my ass off constantly over the comfort of you people and getting constant shit thrown in my face over every small detail. You wanna say something come out and fuckin say it, you think the front page is a rip off of OTl say it to my fuckin face, don't pal around with me in public and then talk shit about me. You don't like how this place is run, fuckin say it.

We mods are constantly thinking about you fuckin people and all we do is get shit on. Jack spends countless nights working his ass off and for what? So you can sit there and pick apart what he made? So you can sit there and point out his mistakes?

Fuckin froy robbed you people and never gave you a fuckin say yet so many of you up until the last moment were ready to jump up when he said jump, we break our asses to make this place fun for you and we gotta hear this shit. If fuckin froy wanted you all to have oa.com he coulda and woulda sold it to people who were willing to buy and run it for you, whom I offered help to purchase it back for you people.

What fuckin more can I do, what more can we do. You want the quote button fine you can have it. I honestly can't take the fuckin aggrivation anymore, I am done with the contests and the fuckin worrying about you people. I stayed up countless nights worrying but i can't no more.

Do what you wish, you want the quote button fine have it, whatever you want you can have I dont give a fuck anymore. I am tired of this shit, call me over reactive but don't judge me until you seen what i had to deal with.

Dont like me fuck you, I'm just being honest.

- HedCold - 12-31-2002

Quote:you want the quote button fine have it
you went from stalin to chamberlain in one post :-o

- DGW - 12-31-2002

are we going through this again?

- IrishAlkey - 12-31-2002

Dude, I was merely attempting to assist in Jack's early death.

I could give a fuck about a quote button.

I defended your ass in the middle of the night last night in the cell.

Tsk...tsk...

Somebody's holding back some aggression.

- Danked - 12-31-2002

None of you assholes ever want to group hug. I tell ya, a group hug would solve everything. :lookatme:

Who the Hell wants to hug a non-showering, pachouli-stinkin' hippy

yuck

Confusedmokey:

- Danked - 12-31-2002

You know you want it.

- DGW - 12-31-2002

hold me back

I do?

Confusedmokey:

- Weird NJ - 12-31-2002

Uhm.. I thought we were over this already. :clueless:

Some people just have bad timing. :lol: Rolleyes

- Goatweed - 12-31-2002

Fuck the button - where are the new skins?

Oakland 31
Bucs 17

Confusedmokey:

- DGW - 12-31-2002

oreos > hydrox

- Arpikarhu - 12-31-2002

Quote:I gotta hear shit being talked about how bad I run this place behind my back
it wasnt me :loveya:

- Hybrid - 12-31-2002

wow. i thought this was settled already...

- The Sleeper - 12-31-2002

it's just a message board...

- Arpikarhu - 12-31-2002

ITS LIFE ITSELF!!!

- IrishAlkey - 12-31-2002

Jack wears a bra on his head when he's designing new skins.

- The Sleeper - 12-31-2002

hence you not getting nominated