CDIH
You are all invited to... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: You are all invited to... (/showthread.php?tid=6358)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

- The Sleeper - 05-24-2003

i would never purposely try to hurt someone else's feelings.

- HedCold - 05-24-2003

yea that last pic was stretching it Undecided

Edited By HedCold on 1053748293

- Arpikarhu - 05-24-2003

so i went. this is what happened:
gonzo made endless broad watermelon jokes to laz. gooch chimed in every once in a while. laz would tell him he wasnt funny. we would all agree. i watched tv and made 1 or 2 lame comments. suzie and crx couldnt sit still and went up and down the stairs like monkeys on speed. weird nj and danked showed up. i thought weird nj was wearing some sort of bizarre snood until i realized it was a LARGE amount of neck fat. he wouldnt talk to me because he thinks board life is real life. danked didnt say much. crack hitler was there and looked like every kid who has ever auditioned for rent. they all went out for a smoke and i snuck out.
end of story.

oh yeah! i bought 2 pitchers of margheritas for them and not once did they offer to buy me a beer. except suzie. she offerd once. cheap motherfuckers.

best party review EVER

- Arpikarhu - 05-24-2003

i sense sarcasm

- Mad - 05-24-2003

:-o

- Arpikarhu - 05-24-2003

Quote:24.48
?

Quote:i sense sarcasm
nope

- Mad - 05-24-2003

Sohu

:banana:

Be happy.

- Arpikarhu - 05-24-2003

:thumbs-up:

- Goatweed - 05-24-2003

I wish I could've went - I woulda bought you a brew.

- Galt - 05-24-2003

I'm gonna be a bit late. Wait for me guys.

- HedCold - 05-24-2003

hop on a bike and head over :thumbs-up:

- Gooch - 05-24-2003

Quote:so i went. this is what happened:
gonzo made endless broad watermelon jokes to laz. gooch chimed in every once in a while. laz would tell him he wasnt funny. we would all agree. i watched tv and made 1 or 2 lame comments. suzie and crx couldnt sit still and went up and down the stairs like monkeys on speed. weird nj and danked showed up. i thought weird nj was wearing some sort of bizarre snood until i realized it was a LARGE amount of neck fat. he wouldnt talk to me because he thinks board life is real life. danked didnt say much. crack hitler was there and looked like every kid who has ever auditioned for rent. they all went out for a smoke and i snuck out.
end of story.

oh yeah! i bought 2 pitchers of margheritas for them and not once did they offer to buy me a beer. except suzie. she offerd once. cheap motherfuckers.

THE DETAILS:
Black Laz scared Arpi. Arpi ran. Arpi runs like girl, bowling shirt tapering in the cool breeze, his Sergio Valenti's only allowing him to take quick small steps as his money-laden chain wallets swings to and fro. He runs out of the place, never saying goodbye to anyone but the few who witness his flight, and all he has left is perhaps one strand of pride, plus Gonzo's handprint on his meager, malnourished thigh. Arpi runs into the streets, screaming about SOHU being up a point, shouts his salary for the 3 hours of lighting a fucking stage, and then...like the lead singer of Spandau Ballet...is gone....just like that....

Edited By Gooch on 1053753367

- crx girl - 05-24-2003

Quote:i bought 2 pitchers of margheritas

- GonzoStyle - 05-24-2003

arpi is the dullest person I have ever met. Though he doesn't look like screech, but now I can see why he had a stroke as tight as them sergio valenti jeans were I dunno how he gets an circulation in his body. He barely spoke two words and the only time he got animated at all was to speak about how much of a bitch maynard is. He spoke to the TV more than he did to us and the only lengthy discussion other than maynard was how much we would all love to be him cause he makes so much money and works 3 hours a day. I also made more than watermelon jokes you mime bastard.

Arpi is a sexy beast but he dissapointed me oh so, plus the cunt snuck out without saying bye. Plus you can't give me the excuse that all we do is talk about the board cause that was barely mentioned, people skills my ass.

- Gooch - 05-24-2003

Actually was a goodtime, Gonzypoookins. Thanks for puttin that together.

Arpi: the moodrings and the leather band around your wrist...a very nice West Village touch. Anitque Boutique put them in a package?

Edited By Gooch on 1053780797

- Arpikarhu - 05-24-2003

Quote:Black Laz scared Arpi.
he was whiter than me. how is that scary?

Quote:He spoke to the TV more than he did to us
the yankees were more interesting.

Quote:Gonzo's handprint on his meager, malnourished thigh
i traced it with a permanent laundry marker when i got home :loveya:

Quote:I also made more than watermelon jokes
i forgot the fried chicken jokes. sorry.

Quote:screaming about SOHU being up a point
a point and a half!!

- Suzie - 05-24-2003

Quote:oh yeah! i bought 2 pitchers of margheritas for them and not once did they offer to buy me a beer. except suzie. she offerd once. cheap motherfuckers.

It's hard to get inspired to buy someone a beer when all they talk about is how much more they make than everyone else at the table.

- Arpikarhu - 05-24-2003

lazerus brought it up. i just explained why he was wrong. i would never have mentioned it.

how would you remember anyway? you were so preoccupied with getting stoned and going to the john with trish its a wonder you even saw the rest of us.

besides, i said you offered, uppity broad!

Edited By Arpikarhu on 1053793980