CDIH
Booty Calls - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Booty Calls (/showthread.php?tid=6892)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

- Keyser Soze - 07-22-2003

Galt will be playing the role of reason in today's thread. He is being horribly miscast.

Quote:dude, stop trying to rationalize what you did. I don't care either way, but it definetly sounds like you feel bad about it the way you keep trying to pin things on other people. just admit it was dick and move on.

You have to admit that my statement is accurate. I don't need to rationalize it, i'm reacting to the over-reaction by people who have no business acting high and mighty.

- The Sleeper - 07-22-2003

Hybrid Wrote:at least our club has a go kart
I'm in

- Galt - 07-22-2003

Sleeper. Being compassionate is like having a go-cart in your soul.

- IrishAlkey - 07-22-2003

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

for the record, i love women and i treat them very well. i had a piece of comedy gold fall into my lap and i could not help but run with it.

- The Sleeper - 07-22-2003

Galt Wrote:Sleeper. Being compassionate is like having a go-cart in your soul.
this thread was worth it just for that :33:

- Galt - 07-22-2003

Keyser Soze Wrote:for the record, i love women and i treat them very well. i had a piece of comedy gold fall into my lap and i could not help but run with it.
My mother was a woman!!!!!

- diceisgod - 07-22-2003

Galty and Arpi are looking for a little DP action.

- Hybrid - 07-22-2003

Galt Wrote:Sleeper. Being compassionate is like having a go-cart in your soul.
just lock this thread up. it can only go downhill from here. :lol:

i AIM'ed Galt just to gush over that line. that was brilliant.

- Velociti - 07-22-2003

sorry dig, that may be getting my "best line" nomination now.

- criticslovesnatch - 07-22-2003

Quote:Sleeper. Being compassionate is like having a go-cart in your soul.
Funniest thing i've heard on this board in many moons. This thread has served its purpose :lol:

- GonzoStyle - 07-22-2003

Quote:IrishAlkey: arpi posts every fukin convo he has with everybody

sorry alkey!

I loved the irony of that.

- Hybrid - 07-22-2003

i luv yr mom

- GonzoStyle - 07-22-2003

Hybrid Wrote:i luv yr mom
:16:

- TheGMANN - 07-23-2003

WOW....alls I have to say is wow! Is this the kind of thing that goes on when Im not around???

Seriously.....this shit is just wrong. Wrong to the fullest extent. Im all about a good laugh at other peoples expense.....but this went WAY over the line here. Suzie's never done anything to deserve that. You totally betrayed her trust in what you did dude. She may do alot of things that others dont agree with but was this all really necessary???

Im ashamed to know any of you..... :-(

OK.....I'll post again in another few months :21:

- Jack - 07-23-2003

I hadn't posted yet as I have mixed feelings over this.

This situation was equated to the unwritten rule of posting someones picture here today by a fellow moderator. I think that maybe that is a good analogy.

While Suzie did ask Keyser not to tell anyone and to keep it a secret, she also knew that what goes on behind closed doors, usually does not stay behind closed doors for very long here anyways.. She took the risk just by talking to someone on the board.

We have all had fun at others expenses here and I myself find myself to be the butt of the joke on many occassions... At one time it had reached a breaking point and I was losing my temper on a daily basis. I think that maybe I have grown a bit thicker skin but I also feel for Suzie as I know how it feels to be ridiculed as such.

That doesn't necessarily mean Keyser was in the wrong either. How many comedians earn their living cracking jokes about others on a daily basis? It's cruel, but life sucks. Deal with it. Posting their IM conversation was a moral issue. One that Keyser obviously felt was not a morally wrong decision. Again, that does not make it wrong.

I still don't have a real clue as to how I feel and it looks as though most of the board is mixed on how they feel about it as well. It will be interesting to see how it pans out.

- The Sleeper - 07-23-2003

thanks Walter Kronkite :thumbs-up:

- Jack - 07-23-2003

Your welcome.

Glad I could be of assistance.

- The Sleeper - 07-23-2003

you should've ended it with "and that's the way the cookie crumbles"