CDIH
Predict the future of oa.com - Come on nostradami - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Predict the future of oa.com - Come on nostradami (/showthread.php?tid=854)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

- Kingpin - 03-21-2002

What the fuck is Keyser Soze???

- Grumpy - 03-21-2002

he's the gimp's third cousin twice removed that walks funny cuz he got a dick up his ass...... :roflmao:

- Keyser Soze - 03-21-2002

Kingpin Wrote:What the fuck is Keyser Soze???
Someone's never seen The Usual Suspects.

Faceboy, his bosses orders are to CENSOR! CENSOR! CENSOR!

- Cunt-Twat - 03-21-2002

Quote:I will not badmouth that place, especially there. I like alot of the people there. I used to like Ant. I ran into him last year at Epcot and we shot the shit like the regular person he was. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt now that maybe this divorce and the shit going on at WNEW is clouding his rational thinking.
i believe that was before syndication. ant said in his post that we can continue to post about the show, but not his personal life... bu the show is flat out sucking, ant has turned into an ass. both he an opie allowed thier money to go to their heads. the board is merely a reflection of the show, the show sucks, the board sucks.

- Faceman - 03-21-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:
Kingpin Wrote:What the fuck is Keyser Soze???
Someone's never seen The Usual Suspects.

Faceboy, his bosses orders are to CENSOR! CENSOR! CENSOR!
Ahhhhh, and you know this for a fact?

- Spitfire - 03-21-2002

Looks like someone had a bug placed in Behind the Scenes Rolleyes

We're continuing this stupid fight because...? :crackhead:

I know for a fact that posts are routinely edited, deleted, and censored.

- Faceman - 03-21-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:I know for a fact that posts are routinely edited, deleted, and censored.
But is that left up to the judgement of the individual moderator or is that the "standing orders"?

- Kingpin - 03-21-2002

Face, it's a fact, he said so. Must be, standing orders, YESSIR!!!

- Maynard - 03-21-2002

Show me the page in the rulebook that tells where the mess hall is.

Faceman Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:I know for a fact that posts are routinely edited, deleted, and censored.
But is that left up to the judgement of the individual moderator or is that the "standing orders"?
If you are trying to make a point by saying I have no idea why posts are edited, deleted and censored you don't have to. My point is that the board is censored, whether it is up to Froy or the moderators discretion I have no idea. Froy is not there 24/7 to monitor every move by every moderator so I would say a majority of the time it is up to the discretion of the moderator. If there is a "uber secret standing order" i'm sure you won't tell us what it is unless we know your secret handshake.

- Maynard - 03-21-2002

Keyser, now you are going too far. You are now stating shit that you have no idea about, and are talking about it like it's the truth. YOU ARE NOT A MOD on oa.com. You don't know what they were ordered or not ordered to do. Unless you have any facts to back up your statements, shut up.

Argue about the Anthony thing all you want, but don't tell people you know how their shit is run. You don't. You have no idea. The only ones that do, are the mods there. Back off this argument man. You're making yourself look really stupid.

- Faceman - 03-21-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:
Faceman Wrote:
If you are trying to make a point by saying I have no idea why posts are edited, deleted and censored you don't have to. My point is that the board is censored, whether it is up to Froy or the moderators discretion I have no idea. Froy is not there 24/7 to monitor every move by every moderator so I would say a majority of the time it is up to the discretion of the moderator. If there is a "uber secret standing order" i'm sure you won't tell us what it is unless we know your secret handshake.
Quote:My point is that the board is censored,

And I would counter by saying that the board is moderated and part of the responsibilities of a moderator, as others would tell you, is to edit and delete certain posts for certain reasons. Whether they be ones that give out personal info, or are redundant in nature, or are just generally made for the purpose of causing problems. Now I don't know this for a fact, but I'm willing to bet that these same things happen on rf.net, sfn.com. You are a member of, or was, of rf.net but I never heard you complain it being an issue there. Is that because they don't do the same things are rf.net that they do at oa.com or is it because it's never happened to you there, hence you don't have a reason to complain about it?

If you think that censorship on oa.com is not a problem well then you are part of the problem. Even the people who hate me agree that oa.com is censored to the point of being a running joke now.

- Spitfire - 03-21-2002

I suck at teh cut & paste....

[Image: EB.jpg]

- Faceman - 03-21-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:If you think that censorship on oa.com is not a problem well then you are part of the problem. Even the people who hate me agree that oa.com is censored to the point of being a running joke now.
Wait a second, I thought oa.com is running into the ground because froy is mismanaging it? I mean I've heard that time and time again. You seem to be the only one with the "censorship" mantra

- Cunt-Twat - 03-21-2002

Quote:If you think that censorship on oa.com is not a problem well then you are part of the problem. Even the people who hate me agree that oa.com is censored to the point of being a running joke now.
jeeeeeeesus get a fucking life. if you don't like how oa.com is run, don't read it. what the hell is wrong with you? :pissed:

- Maynard - 03-21-2002

Spit Wins!!!!11!!

Hey Keyser, I am going to ask you one question. Have you ever been wrong about anything in your life?

- Galt - 03-21-2002

I posted there for six months and over 1,500 posts. Until Anthony deleted me, I never had a post edited or deleted, or a thread locked without being given a reason.

I posted many times negatively about the board and the show regarding. Many times, Faceboy had the gall to just tell me to "shut the fuck up and mind your business" but even after I argued with him about it over the board, he never edited, deleted, or even fucked with my status.

If there was editing from actual mods, I didn't notice it. It's only the last week or so that has been lockdown on opinions.

- Maynard - 03-21-2002

WEll, the only one I can really recall that edited posts or locked threads without reason is Froy.