CDIH
Nothing Ever Changes - I just felt like ruining someone's day - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Nothing Ever Changes - I just felt like ruining someone's day (/showthread.php?tid=10029)

Pages: 1 2 3

- OAS - 02-01-2005

For reasons still unknown, I decided to drop in here last week to see what has been going on around here for the last couple of years. And to no surprise, I found that little to nothing has changed.

Ken is still seeking acceptance, wondering if he should go. Arpi is still hated but thinks he serves some meaningful purpose here. Gonzo is still hot as hell, but who would ever expect that to change?

To all of you awesome people, I hope life is treating you well. So what's new over these past couple of years?

To all of you who share a mutual dislike between us, fuck off. I haven't missed any of you.

Sorry to disappoint you folks. I haven't kicked the bucket yet. Cool

- Keyser Soze - 02-01-2005

Tell us about your top secret mission!!!

- Silera - 02-01-2005

There's like seven of us left and we all hate each other.

- HedCold - 02-01-2005

yea, damn that ken and all his mindless posting he's filled this board with the past year!!!

- Arpikarhu - 02-01-2005

tell us some more of your stories of how you are making the world safe for democracy.

- Galt - 02-01-2005

When is that "al Quida" operative going to be discovered for all those sniper killings in Maryland?

- Buttmunch - 02-02-2005

Silera is having a black baby.

- Arpikarhu - 02-02-2005

Quote:Ken is still seeking acceptance, wondering if he should go. Arpi is still hated but thinks he serves some meaningful purpose here.
it fills me with great joy to know that he is still bitter after all this time at the way we ran him off the board. sweet!

- diceisgod - 02-02-2005

i don't remember you.

- Keyser Soze - 02-02-2005

we already filled our old man quota here

- GonzoStyle - 02-02-2005

Silera Wrote:There's like seven of us left and we all hate each other.
That's the hormones talking

- diceisgod - 02-02-2005

Hormones react strangely to be being knocked-up and unloved.

but atleast we know his sperm works

- Galt - 02-02-2005

any nigger with a dick can get a girl pregnant.
But it takes a real man to be a father.

Yeah, I heard you been gettin' that dope-head pussy. See, me, I probably get more pussy than you get air with yo' wannabe macdaddy ass.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 02-02-2005

Dems be fightin words.

- Arpikarhu - 02-03-2005

^^^^^^ trying oh so hard to fit in and failing.

- GonzoStyle - 02-03-2005

Arpikarhu Wrote:^^^^^^ trying oh so hard to fit in and failing.
You shoulda used "<<<<<" instead, YEAH I SAID IT!!!

- Ken'sPen - 02-03-2005

I find it ironic that OAS still can't figure out what to post about, if not about me.

- GonzoStyle - 02-03-2005

I find it ironic you both came back coincidentally at the same time