CDIH
for hoon - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: for hoon (/showthread.php?tid=10056)

- Keyser Soze - 02-10-2005

stupid people vote for bush

- Hoon - 02-10-2005

Already read it a month ago or so.
That's one partisan idiot looking to sell the self pity flavored Kool Aide to the pathetic liberals looking for someone other than themselves to blame.

I would expect this from Sir O.

- Hoon - 02-10-2005

To be honest.
I thought this thread was going to be about the quote in Jose' Canseco's book about the President knowing about his players taking 'roids in the 80's, while he was with the Rangers.
So, I have to give you some credit for retaining your dignity, Keyser.

- Sir O - 02-10-2005

Quote:Already read it a month ago or so.
That's one partisan idiot looking to sell the self pity flavored Kool Aide to the pathetic liberals looking for someone other than themselves to blame.

I would expect this from Sir O.

I can just picture Hoon's face turning red as he wrote this, trying to remember as many insults as he could from today's Sean Hannity show and fit them all into one sentence.

- Ken'sPen - 02-10-2005

Hoon makes me laugh, when he quotes verbetim, his "lock step, koolaid" insults that he gets from Rush.

- Mad - 02-10-2005

People still listen to AM?

- Ken'sPen - 02-10-2005

right wingers do,
only when they can't dial it in on their HAM radios.

- Hoon - 02-10-2005

You gus are giving yourselves too much credit in thinking I need to get pointers from talk radio to talk politics with liberals such as yourselves.

Ken, this must seem like a clean slate for you over here, huh?
All these people so unaware of the unmerciful daily political beatings I used to hand you over at the DB? To the point that you were starting posts with, "Al Franken says...."

- Sir O - 02-10-2005

Quote:You gus are giving yourselves too much credit in thinking I need to get pointers from talk radio to talk politics with liberals such as yourselves.

So you come with such gems as "partisan idiot," "Kool Aide," and "pathetic liberals" all by yourself?

Wow, you truly are one of a kind!

- Hoon - 02-10-2005

Wait. Are you insinuating that Rush and Hannity invented those terms?

- Keyser Soze - 02-11-2005

none of the replies to my post change the fact that stupid people voted for bush, and in large numbers.

- Hoon - 02-11-2005

I think insinuating that smart people made the decision to vote for John Kerry is equally puzzling.

- Ken'sPen - 02-11-2005

Hoon,
I am sure by now everyone here sees what a political font of knowledge you are.....
if anyone here doubts Hoon bests me in debates all the time,
just ask him.

- Hoon - 02-11-2005

Ken...

I think the element here is a much less sheepish than you're used to.
I doubt any of these people are going to blindly line up behind you just because you say, "right guys!??", like they did at the DB.