CDIH
Oscar shows his face - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Oscar shows his face (/showthread.php?tid=10119)

Pages: 1 2

- Tequila - 02-24-2005

This weekend is the Oscars anyone interested in picking the winners CDIH.NET GROUP password is 1234

- GonzoStyle - 02-24-2005

it just takes me to a "you are not in this group" page and has no other links

I think we also need the group id# to join.

- Goatweed - 02-24-2005

wouldnt it be easier to have people post their picks here? Isnt that what usually occurs?

- fbd - 02-24-2005

remember who posted the thread, then it will make sense

- Goatweed - 02-24-2005

I'm really curious to see Oscar's face when he shows it.

- diceisgod - 02-24-2005

I couldn't name one nominee

- Tequila - 02-24-2005

Group is 2654

- Goatweed - 02-24-2005

why do I need a join a group to see his face? cant he just link it somewhere?

- crx girl - 02-24-2005

has he had some work done? because otherwise i think we've all seen his face already, no?

- Goatweed - 02-24-2005

well he certainly could afford some work, that's for sure.

- GonzoStyle - 02-28-2005

pretty much as expected tonight, was suprised that jamie foxx actually won, though he did deserve it. The telecast was actually watchable this year and ran with time to spare for once. I figured that Scorsese would finally get his due but clint eastwood had to come along and take the directing and best picture oscar for the second year in a row. Maybe one day scorsese will make a masterpiece and win... one day.

- The Sleeper - 02-28-2005

lord of the rings was directed by clint eastwood?

- Keyser Soze - 02-28-2005

scorcese is better than the oscars. it a fucking farce that he hasnt won. i was surprised foxx won, i thought it was expected. i thought he had a pretty memorable speech. is that a real tattoo on his head? what did rock say that pissed off sean penn about jude law?

- The Sleeper - 02-28-2005

I'm glad charlie kaufman won. Scoresese will get a lifetime achievement award when he's 80

Keyser Soze Wrote:scorcese is better than the oscars. it a fucking farce that he hasnt won. i was surprised foxx won, i thought it was expected. i thought he had a pretty memorable speech. is that a real tattoo on his head? what did rock say that pissed off sean penn about jude law?
sean penn hates niggers.... actually I think he hates everyone. He's one of those people who thinks being an actor makes his opinion is important to everyone and that every word that comes out of his mouth a pearl. He always has to one up someone and correct people in a mocking fashion... basically he's arpi but cooler.

SoupSoupAD: "Clint Eastwood is a star...Tobey Maguire is a boy in tights...If you want Tom Cruise and all you can get is Jude Law, WAIT...If you can't get a star, wait."

The Clear sTuFF: “Who is Jude Law? Why is he in every movie I have seen in the last four years?
“Even if he’s not acting in, if you look at the credits he makes the cupcakes or something....”

chris rock was just moderately funny. his opening monolouge didnt really blow me away, i guess i was expecting a lot more.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 02-28-2005

He's nothing without screaming out curse words and racial slurs...which he couldn't do tonight.

- Goatweed - 02-28-2005

damn, I forgot to tune in...

2 tired 2 give N F Wrote:He's nothing without screaming out curse words and racial slurs...which he couldn't do tonight.
cause you can't say filth florin filth florin filth... IN FRONT OF PEOPLE!!!