CDIH
Wrestling matches - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Wrestling matches (/showthread.php?tid=10123)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- Sir O - 02-25-2005

Yeah, yeah, wrestling is for idiots and rednecks...

Anyway, I'm just putting this out there to see if there's any interest. Wrestling sucks these days, and has for a while. I can't even fucking watch. However, I have an extensive tape collection (hundreds, possibly over a thousand) and can bring to you some really, really good shit.

So my idea is: every day or so, I upload a match for you to download and enjoy. No bullshit, only high quality professional wrestling goodness. Is there any interest?

- fbd - 02-25-2005

old, classic bret hart vs. mr. perfect for the intercontinental belt at summer slam type matches?

- HedCold - 02-25-2005

old shawn michaels matches would be cool

do you have the interview when brutus the barber beefcake had the mask on his face because he got hit with the narcissists(sp?) elbow, so to show that the mask worked hogan was running back and forth wacking him in the face with a metal briefcase? i think that was one of the funniest things i saw on wrestling when i was little, be cool to see it again

- Sir O - 02-25-2005

Quote:old, classic bret hart vs. mr. perfect for the intercontinental belt at summer slam type matches?

I'm sure I have that match somewhere. I'll look for it...

Quote:old shawn michaels matches would be cool

do you have the interview when brutus the barber beefcake had the mask on his face because he got hit with the narcissists(sp?) elbow, so to show that the mask worked hogan was running back and forth wacking him in the face with a metal briefcase? i think that was one of the funniest things i saw on wrestling when i was little, be cool to see it again

Doubt it.

- TheGMANN - 02-25-2005

Any ECW stuff ??

- Sir O - 02-25-2005

I can bring some ECW, no doubt.

I just don't want to do this unless I know it's appreciated. I'm transferring tape to video file here, for no cost, so be patient...

- fbd - 02-25-2005

i make no commitment to anything more that appreciating 3 of these before i remember why i stopped watching wrestling

- diceisgod - 02-25-2005

post the link and the how to's

- Sir O - 02-25-2005

Necro Butcher vs. Toby Klein IWA-MS KOTDM 2004

I already had this on my hard drive, so consider it a test run. This match is awesome, bloody as hell, fans of ECW will love it. From IWA's King of the Death Match tournament.

- Sir O - 02-25-2005

Quote:post the link and the how to's

Download like you would any other file off the internet.

- The Jays - 02-25-2005

I would just like to see some good Shawn Michaels and Randy Savage Matches

- HollywoodJewMoses - 02-25-2005

chris jerichos debut on raw!

- faceman802 - 02-25-2005

The Jays Wrote:I would just like to see some good ... Randy Savage Matches
There are no good randy savage matches plural...there was the great one with him and Ricky Steamboat and then there was the rest of the matches in his career

- Jack - 02-25-2005

Undertaker/Foley HIAC

- GonzoStyle - 02-25-2005

I'd love to see some ecw matches, especially tazz and sabu.

- faceman802 - 02-25-2005

All of the RVD/Jerry Lynn matches were killer

- GonzoStyle - 02-25-2005

They were good the first couple times but then it was just the same shit over and over.

- Sir O - 02-25-2005

Quote:chris jerichos debut on raw!

Do you have an approx date? I think it was sometime in 99, but I'm not going through all my 99 raw tapes trying to find one promo...

What I've got coming:

ECW - Taz vs Tajiri
ECW - RVD vs Rhino
WWF - Bret vs Owen
WWF - Bret vs Davey Boy Smith
WCW - Regal vs Finlay

- HollywoodJewMoses - 02-25-2005

august 9th 1999 i think

what about tanaka vs awesome?

- Sir O - 02-25-2005

Quote:what about tanaka vs awesome?

You must've read my mind. I'm converting Awesome vs. Tanaka from TNN, 12/24/99, right now.

And I'll see if I can find the Jericho debut...