CDIH
Wrestling matches - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Wrestling matches (/showthread.php?tid=10123)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- HollywoodJewMoses - 03-01-2005

click

- diceisgod - 03-01-2005

That looks awesome. Somebody sign up and encode that shit.

- Bloody Anus - 03-07-2005

Been kind of preoccupied the last week and a few of these have expired.. Any way you could re-upload:

AJPW - Mitsuharu Misawa/Jun Akiyama vs Jinsei Shinzaki/Hayabusa
WCW - Ultimo Dragon vs Dean Malenko - Starrcade 96
Great Sasuke vs TAKA Michinoku - 12/15/94

Also, since it's been slow lately, any Steiner Bros. matches with a Screwdriver in it, would be spectacular.

Thanks

- Sir O - 03-07-2005

Yeah, I can upload those again. Stupid yousendit.

- Sir O - 03-07-2005

AJPW - Misawa-Akiyama vs Shinzaki-Hayabusa

WCW - Ultimo Dragon V Dean Malenko - Starrcade 1996

TAKA Michinoku vs The Great Sasuke - 12-15-94

- Sir O - 03-07-2005

JCrown Finals - Great Sasuke vs Ultimo Dragon - 08-05-96

NOAH - Kenta Kobashi-KENTA vs Shinjiro Ohtani-Masato Tanaka - 01-13-03

WWF - The Machines vs King Kong Bundy-Big John Studd-Bobby Heenan - The Big Event - 08-28-86

WWF - Hulk Hogan-Brutus Beefcake vs Zeus-Randy Savage - No Holds Barred - Cage Match

Steve Austin promo from ECW

- Sir O - 03-08-2005

AJPW - Rob Van Dam vs Sabu - 03-03-01

ECW - Jinsei Shinzaki-Hayabusa vs RVD-Sabu - 08-02-98

FMW - Sabu vs Hayabusa - clipped

ECW Born To Be Wired - Sabu vs Terry Funk - barbed wire match, also clipped

- HedCold - 03-08-2005

Sir O Wrote:WWF - Hulk Hogan-Brutus Beefcake vs Zeus-Randy Savage - No Holds Barred - Cage Match
wooooooo

- Sir O - 03-08-2005

That Zeus match is fucking godawful...

WCW - Rey Misterio Jr vs Eddy Guerrero - Halloween Havoc - 10-26-97 - One of the best, if not THE best, WCW Cruiserweight matches ever

NWA - Wargames 1987

Rock N' Wrestling - Andre's Giant Problem - I would LOVE more of these. If anyone here has more of the Rock N' Wrestling or knows where to get some, let me know.

- Sir O - 03-08-2005

Hey Bloody Anus, do you know around what timeframe Steiner did the screwdriver. I've been going through old Steiner Bros matches, but no dice. I think he only used it briefly in the mid 90's, in the WWF? Help me out...

- Sir O - 03-08-2005

NWA - Roddy Piper vs Greg Valentine - Starrcade 83 - Dog Collar Match. Fucking GREAT pre-WWF match from these two...

- Bloody Anus - 03-08-2005

Not sure really.. I've only seen it a few times, once in a NJ match with Liger. I thought he used it more in the early WCW days, but could be wrong. Don't remember it at all in WWF though.

- GonzoStyle - 03-08-2005

this thread brings a joyful tear to my eye.

- Sir O - 03-08-2005

ECW - Sabu vs. Spike Dudley - March '97 (Sabu speaks)

WWF - The Rockers vs Demolition - 1990

WWF - Hulk Hogan and Ultimate Warrior vs Mr.Perfect and The Genius - SNME 1990

WWF - Jake-Savage promos

WWF - Ultimate Warrior-Jake Roberts vs Ted Dibiase-Akeem

WWF - Randy Savage vs Bret Hart - IC Title - SNME 11-11-87

WWF - WrestleMania Music Video

Mid-Atlantic - Ric Flair vs Jimy Snuka

Georgia 81 - Gordy-Snuka vs Brown-Larson

Georgia 81 - Gordy-Snuka vs Thor-Powell

NJPW - Junior Tag League 1994 - Pegasus Kid-Shinjiro Ohtani vs The Great Sasuke-Black Tiger

Some Kaufman-Lawler stuff

- Hybrid - 03-08-2005

its crazy how quiet the japanese fans are in the sabu/rvd match

- Sir O - 03-08-2005

If you really want to see a quiet crowd, I've got a Flair/Inoki match in front of 200,000 North Korean zombies that makes the Japanese fans look fucking rowdy by comparison...

- Sir O - 03-15-2005

Ok, so after watching all these old WWF matches again I decided to turn on Raw for the first time in god knows how long.

The show opens with a Jake Roberts promo. He looks like shit but he is still a great speaker.

There was a Hogan highlight package that was pretty cool.

And then...a Rockers tag match! WTF?! This was cool, they did a bunch of old Rockers spots, and Marty Jannetty can still go in the ring. Not a bad match at all.

Yeah there was some crap in between all this cool shit and I don't know who half these people are, but it was almost surreal seeing Jake the Snake and the fucking Rockers on the same show in 2005...

- Goatweed - 03-15-2005

I thought Jake was fucked up on heroin or something, and I thought I read he got arrested recently.

- Goatweed - 03-15-2005

also, do you know of any torrent sites where I might be able to download that show? tvtorrents doesnt seem to carry WWE programming.

- Sir O - 03-15-2005

Jake is one of the biggest drug addicts on earth, but I think his poison is crack, not herion. Even tonight you could tell the man has done TONS of drugs and he's fat and his voice is half gone, but he still has that ability to cut a kickass promo.

And I'm pretty sure he was arrested a couple of years ago on animal cruelty charges for starving Damien to death. As someone who owns snakes, feeding them costs next to nothing so that's some really fucked up shit...