CDIH
Can a Jew Ever become President? - Sampling Public Opinion - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Can a Jew Ever become President? - Sampling Public Opinion (/showthread.php?tid=10125)

Pages: 1 2 3

- OAS - 02-25-2005

For reasons that I won't go into detail about, I am working with an organization that is trying to determine if a Jewish presidential candidate has a legitimate shot at occupying the residence at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue in 2008.

This organization will be spending a significant amount of money floating this question in a tactful manner, but I figured what the hell, I'd throw it out in it's root form to you retards to weigh in on. It's a shame that so few people post here anymore. I might actually have been able to get a feel for what people might think. But what the hell, I could use a laugh today.

For the record, this is a real candidate that has much to offer as a future president. I trust some of you will figure out who it is so there is no need to mention his name. Also for the record, this study is being done because there is a solid belief amongst this organization that one of the main reasons this fucking idiot that we currently refer to as "Mr. President" won the election in 2000 because a significant number of people voted against Gore due to concerns that a Jew was his running mate. So in light of current world issues, is a Jew in the White House something America is afraid of?

So throw in your Jew hating or supporting thoughts to give me a true barometer to measure the question “Will you vote for a Jew today?”

- faceman802 - 02-25-2005

If a jew ran against a woman and a nigger, I'd vote for the jew...hope that helps

- Mad - 02-25-2005

Lieberman is a fucking bore, Jewish or not. If he learned to speak like old Slick Willie, his chances would increase greatly.

- The Sleeper - 02-25-2005

Yes, a Jew could win if it's not Lieberman

and if he's a republican

- GonzoStyle - 02-25-2005

Quote:For reasons that I won't go into detail about, I am working with an organization that is trying to determine if a Jewish presidential candidate has a legitimate shot at occupying the residence at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue in 2008.

I just couldn't help but have the "mission: impossible" theme play over and over in my head as I read this post.

- OAS - 02-25-2005

Not Lieberman and a blue state kind of guy.

- fbd - 02-25-2005

if its would i vote for a jew, sure, as long as i agree with the rest of his shit

will a jew win? hell no. too many bigots

- HedCold - 02-25-2005

if he's decent looking it would probably help a lot

- Mad - 02-25-2005

HedCold Wrote:if he's decent looking it would probably help a lot
What?

Didn't know you dug guys, thought you were straight.

- Arpikarhu - 02-25-2005

there will be a black president long before there is a jewish one.

- Keyser Soze - 02-25-2005

i dont really care what religion my president believes in, i just want someone who knows what the fuck he's doing.

- HedCold - 02-25-2005

Mad Wrote:
HedCold Wrote:if he's decent looking it would probably help a lot
What?

Didn't know you dug guys, thought you were straight.
yes, i want a real stud that i can put posters of on my wall to be president

- Galt - 02-25-2005

If it's the guy I'm thinking of, then at least your boy doens't have a kike-sounding name. It would work. The Jews would vote for him becuase they have the jew-dar, but the gentiles wouldn't suspect he's got cloven hoofs unless Bush III made a big deal out of it.

I think America is in love with Jews. There is no racism against Jews. They own everything and we love it. I honestly don't think that people would give two shits about someone's religion unless they were the ones who made a deal out of it (unless it was one of those freak religions like muslim or Jehovah's Witness)

- Arpikarhu - 02-25-2005

Quote:I think America is in love with Jews. There is no racism against Jews.

this such unbelievable bullshit that it could only have come out of a gentiles mouth.

Quote:I honestly don't think that people would give two shits about someone's religion unless they were the ones who made a deal out of it

anyone who has paid any attention to this countries presidential elections would know that this is also completely untrue.

Well if he's a democrat jew I don't think he could win in 2008. The only chance the democrats have at this point is a southern guy that appeals to the red states.

- Galt - 02-25-2005

boo hoo hoo, we jews have been persecuted for 5000 years. Please. No one cares.

- Arpikarhu - 02-25-2005

Galt Wrote:boo hoo hoo, we jews have been persecuted for 5000 years. Please. No one cares.
you contradict yourself and prove my point in one swell foop. congrats!

- Goatweed - 02-25-2005

Quote:For reasons that I won't go into detail about, I am working with an organization that is trying to determine if a Jewish presidential candidate has a legitimate shot at occupying the residence at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue in 2008.

the Masons?

- Mad - 02-25-2005

When is the black helicopter coming?