CDIH
Are all of the radio censors dead? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Are all of the radio censors dead? (/showthread.php?tid=1013)

- Kid Afrika - 03-29-2002

I was listening to Star & Buckwild this morning on the way into work, and heard some things that probably should not make the air. And certainly would not have made the air on O&A or Stern, for that matter.

They had Luke from 2 Live Crew in the studio and Star said the following:

"We can say all that SHIT up in here"
"We got bitches suckin' cock..."
"piss on a bitch" (9x)

Now, I'm just saying that it's odd that they can get away with this on the negro station (jew owned, by the way), but O&A are reduced to saying "F" and "S", and can't even say "penis". Have the old fogeys at the FCC finally all died? Or, is this just a sign that shows with lower ratings aren't scrutinized as closely?

- Danked - 03-29-2002

Kid Afrika Wrote:Or, is this just a sign that shows with lower ratings aren't scrutinized as closely?
Pretty much. Maybe they'll get a few complaints and maybe someone will actually report it to the FCC, but chances are they'll slide by without a fine. O & A and Stern have had the leash tightened because the show is being broadcast to so many different markets and thus making the potential for someone to report them and fines imposed larger . I don't know if you've ever heard the clip on Morpheous/Napster of the Live Female Orgasm that O & A did when they were in Boston, but I'm pretty sure most, if not all, of that made in on the air.

- Brokenjaw - 03-29-2002

There is a local radio station here where I live 95.9 The RATT, I have heard Rockin Robin say shit on the air a few times and never once was it dumped.

- lent - 03-29-2002

Acutally Star and Buc wild are betting stern in some demos.
And curses seem to fly on Hot97 all the time, mainly in late night.

- Mr. Brownstone - 03-30-2002

Nobody cares what the coloreds have to say.

- Faceman - 03-30-2002

lent Wrote:Acutally Star and Buc wild are betting stern in some demos.
Is that the, "black guys who like to frequent message boards" demo?

- lent - 03-31-2002

[/quote]
Is that the, "black guys who like to frequent message boards" demo?[/quote]

EDIT by AM-Sorry but we are having freaky problem with double quotes. Please try to have only one quote. Otherwise it fucks up the page. Please refrain from using double quotes while we try to fix this problem.

No, the steal car radios from whitey demo.

Star and buc wild get huge ratings. They were #1 for overall morning shows last ratings book.

They had a good showing for the 18-24 demo.

Edited By AdolescentMasturbator on Mar. 30 2002 at 9:00

- onehung - 03-31-2002

Quote:Or, is this just a sign that shows with lower ratings aren't scrutinized as closely?

I don't think thats the case around here. AAF has the #1 rated show in the afternoon, And they swear all the time. Maybe like Danked said, Its because o&a go out to a larger audience

- Cunt-Twat - 03-31-2002

Quote:There is a local radio station here where I live 95.9 The RATT
i think you're the only one who listens to the ratt!!

- Keyser Soze - 04-01-2002

Excuse Faceman, he's too busy listening to the hillbilly WJRZ station in the morning.