CDIH
cholesterol - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: cholesterol (/showthread.php?tid=10154)

- Galt - 03-09-2005

Mine is 140. Beat that motherfuckers!

Also, my health insurance is amazing. I pay zero dollars a month. I have no deductibles. I have no co-pay for visits or for prescriptions. Up to $10k a year covered on dental and up to $1k a year covered on vision.

So basically, In the last two weeks, I've been to five doctors, gotten five prescriptions, immunizations for Africa, and gotten a pair of glasses (which I don't really need), and all of this cost me exactly nothing.

- HedCold - 03-09-2005

exciting stuff

- Arpikarhu - 03-09-2005

Quote:Mine is 140. Beat that motherfuckers!
mine was 132 last time it was checked in september. you lose.

- Goatweed - 03-09-2005

I should get mine checked - thanks for the reminder.

- Sir O - 03-09-2005

I haven't been to a doctor in like five years...I have no idea.

- Goatweed - 03-09-2005

be thankful - I hate doctors.

- diceisgod - 03-09-2005

you deserve to get aids for going over to that shit heap

- Goatweed - 03-09-2005

right back at ya!

- diceisgod - 03-09-2005

you'd think that 5 years of message board experience would give oneself a basic understanding of the conversation flow of a threaded discussion. you see, whilst this post is directly under yours and directed specifically to you, that isn't always the case.

- Arpikarhu - 03-09-2005

even i knew that!

- Goatweed - 03-09-2005

diceisgod Wrote:you'd think that 5 years of message board experience would give oneself a basic understanding of the conversation flow of a threaded discussion. you see, whilst this post is directly under yours and directed specifically to you, that isn't always the case.
you're right - it was uncanny though, I saw you at YMB at the same time you posted this, and thought that was what you were referring to.

should I submit myself for a flogging in the public square ?

- Arpikarhu - 03-09-2005

is it wrong that the idea of goatweed being flogged gave me a boner?

- Goatweed - 03-09-2005

would you like to be the flogger?

- Galt - 03-09-2005

This is the first time I've been to a doctor (outside of an emergency room), since I was about 8.

- diceisgod - 03-09-2005

Goatweed Wrote:
diceisgod Wrote:you'd think that 5 years of message board experience would give oneself a basic understanding of the conversation flow of a threaded discussion. you see, whilst this post is directly under yours and directed specifically to you, that isn't always the case.
you're right - it was uncanny though, I saw you at YMB at the same time you posted this, and thought that was what you were referring to.

should I submit myself for a flogging in the public square ?
ok now that shit is funny

- OAS - 03-09-2005

I have no clue what mine is but it's probably pushing 300. Bratwursts and cheese will do that to you.

- Arpikarhu - 03-09-2005

i hope your arteries explode with an audible pop.