CDIH
Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash - the film that could have been - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash - the film that could have been (/showthread.php?tid=10164)

- Goatweed - 03-10-2005

read the script here!

this movie, if made as written here, could have been pretty goddamn good - then again, Raimi + Ash alone would kick ass, the rest would be gravy.

Apparently he's opted to redo Evil Dead for whatever reason - so it looks like this movie wont be getting made anytime soon, if at all.

- Gooch - 03-10-2005

sorry. i'm happier with his choice to redo Evil Dead.

- Goatweed - 03-10-2005

I dont see the need for a remake. It's fine as is, why fix it if it aint broken?

No Bruce Campbell either, I mean why bother?

- lush - 03-10-2005

I agree with not making a remake. I hate remakes, plus it's way too soon. Bruce Campbell is Evil Dead, there can not be any other.
I can't think of one movie that the remake was better than the original or even came close.

- Arpikarhu - 03-11-2005

tarantino doing a friday the 13th movie?!?!?!? what the fuck is that alll about?!?!

- diceisgod - 03-11-2005

these kind of movies are like new wave tractor pulls

- The Sleeper - 03-11-2005

I have never seen a freddy, jason, or ash movie

- Arpikarhu - 03-11-2005

army of darkness is the balls!

- Goatweed - 03-11-2005

this is my BOOMSTICK!!

- Danked - 03-11-2005

Is "the balls" good or bad? It really could go either way.

But I love all three of the Evil Dead films.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 03-11-2005

i had a girlfriend named ashley, i called her ash. i always came on her face.

- Keyser Soze - 03-11-2005

coheed and cambria sample some evil dead on one of their songs

- Sir O - 03-11-2005

The Sleeper Wrote:I have never seen a freddy, jason, or ash movie
All of the Evil Dead movies are worth watching. Nightmare on Elm Street was really good (second best Wes Craven movie after Last House on the Left), but the sequels sucked ass. Friday the 13th, I'd say check out the original, and Part IV (surprisingly good sequel to a sequel to a sequel to a horror film).

The rest is crap.

- diceisgod - 03-11-2005

I saw Nightmare on Elm Street soon after it first came out on VHS. I forget how old I was, but I had nightmares regularly about that movie for 3 years after that. One time my grandparents found me behind their TV, and it wasn't fucking easy getting back there awake much less when your sleep walking. The TV was on some big table and it was in the corner of the room with about a million cables in the way. I was one messed up little dude!

- Gooch - 03-11-2005

just a FYI: Evil Dead 2 is a remake of Evil Dead...and far better.

now...if Raimi isn't directing it...and Campbell isn't starring in it...then i se no purpose to it.

- drusilla - 05-23-2005

Gooch Wrote:just a FYI: Evil Dead 2 is a remake of Evil Dead...and far better.

now...if Raimi isn't directing it...and Campbell isn't starring in it...then i se no purpose to it.
that's exactly what i was gonna say. i guess thats what happens when you wait two months to read a thread.

& the remake of oceans 11 was better than the original