CDIH
WILL THE MOTHER FUCKING POPE JUST DIE? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: WILL THE MOTHER FUCKING POPE JUST DIE? (/showthread.php?tid=10214)

- The Jays - 04-02-2005

God dammit, everyone is having a fucking orgy well past fucking 4 o fucking clock in the fucking moron; NO ONE FUCKING CARES ABOUT THE FACT THAT A NEWS ANCHOR HAS NO FUCKING CLUE ABOUT HOW THE CATHOLIC CHURCH WORKS, SO WHY EXACTLY WOULD WE WANT TO WATCH 24 HOURS OF THESE UGLY FREAKS ASKING ABOUT PEDOPHILIA?

Won't the fucking pope just fucking die? Stop hanging around, everyone is waiting on you, you selfish prick.

- diceisgod - 04-02-2005

yeah, I'm waiting to update the dead pool stats

- The Jays - 04-02-2005

ok, now he's dead.

- diceisgod - 04-02-2005

whew

- Galt - 04-02-2005

I knew what the rituals were around the Pope's death because I've seen Eurotrip.

- diceisgod - 04-03-2005

Did he do anything except live a long time?

- Galt - 04-03-2005

Yeah, he got shot

- The Jays - 04-03-2005

and then forgave the assassin.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 04-03-2005

He said Gay marriage would not be allowed by the Catholics

- diceisgod - 04-04-2005

pretty impressive!

- OAS - 04-04-2005

A few interesting observations with the Popes death:

The Catholic Church finally felt that the commandment "Thou shall not lie" needed to be honored. After the Popes death, the Vatican finally acknowledged that the Pope suffered from Parkinson’s disease. Even though the world knew it watching him shake, up until his death the Vatican denied he had it.

President W ordered flags to fly at half staff, even though flags are only allowed to fly at half staff to mourn the death of great Americans that died in service to their country. Will we fly the flag at half staff when the head of the Lutheran church dies? How about the head of the Nation of Islam? Or of course, the head of the Later Day Saints right?

Even though John Paul was a great man full of love. a passion for life and the pursuit of peace, his record in the Catholic Church is not very good. During his reign, the church failed to adopt a more modern doctrine, the flock dropped in record numbers worldwide, Islam grew to a point that the most lavish and expensive mosque was built in the shadow of Saint Peters Square in Rome and the church has failed to address its sex scandals with little boys.

The Pope cannot be embalmed. He is going to reek by Friday when they bury him.

- Mad - 04-05-2005

Drudge has linked a moolie pope as a possible replacement. Fitting for an organization stuck behind the times.

- The Jays - 04-05-2005

I feel bad that he died now.

- Galt - 04-05-2005

A black pope. I wonder if any of the comedy shows will do a skit about having a hip, urban Pope. Having him speak all jive and other shenanigans. It will just be so ingenius.