CDIH
The Official 2005 New York Yankees Thread - Kill all Red Sox and Twins - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: The Official 2005 New York Yankees Thread - Kill all Red Sox and Twins (/showthread.php?tid=10215)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

- Keyser Soze - 10-02-2005

The Jays Wrote:[Image: post-13-18263-BXF12510012054.jpg]
"I knew it was you, Fredo. You broke my heart."

[Image: mike-fredo-kiss.jpg]

- The Jays - 10-10-2005

What a game!

Let's go Yanks! Game 5 baby!

- Arpikarhu - 10-10-2005

i like how keyser felt he had to add the pic from the godfather, like we wouldnt get the reference. way to go heavy handed with the gag.

- Keyser Soze - 10-10-2005

no i added the pic because its uncanny how even torres expression and the postion of his hands are almost identical.

- GonzoStyle - 10-10-2005

he's got nothing else to do but point out other peoples posts lately, leave him his schtick.

- Arpikarhu - 10-11-2005

nice how gonzo has to make a reference to my post

- Keyser Soze - 10-11-2005

a rod is so clutch

[Image: S2.gif]

- Bloody Anus - 10-11-2005

10/21/04
Quote:you do NOT win championships by signing every free agent possible and making blockbuster trades all winter. They won 4 championships by building a tremendous FARM SYSTEM, then going out and picking up a not so big free agent here (Wells, Stanton etc) a not-so-big trade there (O'neill, Martinez, Brosius, Girardi, Vizcaino, Justice etc). Not by signing the best player possible at every position. Let them spend as much money as they want next year. Get Beltran, Johnson, Ryan, Kent, Beltre, Delgado, Sexson, Pavano, Benson, Clement, whoever else is available. Until this team re-establishes a farm system they're not gonna win shit.

The Yankees have become a tremendous fantasy team. A handful of great hitters that put up great regular season stats, but do nothing in October. As a Yankee fan, would you rather have ARod playing 3rd or Brosius? Sheffield or O'neill? Johnson or Pettitte?

I'm hoping to see a Houston-Chicago world series to see Clemens, Pettitte, Hernandez, and Contreras pitching against each other.

[Image: elduquecigar.jpg]

- GonzoStyle - 10-11-2005

Arpikarhu Wrote:nice how gonzo has to make a reference to my post
point made.

- GonzoStyle - 10-11-2005

Bloody Anus Wrote:10/21/04
Quote:you do NOT win championships by signing every free agent possible and making blockbuster trades all winter. They won 4 championships by building a tremendous FARM SYSTEM, then going out and picking up a not so big free agent here (Wells, Stanton etc) a not-so-big trade there (O'neill, Martinez, Brosius, Girardi, Vizcaino, Justice etc). Not by signing the best player possible at every position. Let them spend as much money as they want next year. Get Beltran, Johnson, Ryan, Kent, Beltre, Delgado, Sexson, Pavano, Benson, Clement, whoever else is available. Until this team re-establishes a farm system they're not gonna win shit.

The Yankees have become a tremendous fantasy team. A handful of great hitters that put up great regular season stats, but do nothing in October. As a Yankee fan, would you rather have ARod playing 3rd or Brosius? Sheffield or O'neill? Johnson or Pettitte?

I'm hoping to see a Houston-Chicago world series to see Clemens, Pettitte, Hernandez, and Contreras pitching against each other.
I could not agree more, which is why when everyone was for a rod coming over I was against because it was the straw that broke the camels back in my opinion. Everyone was on how he's the best player in baseball and who doesnt want him, well I didnt. Those yankee teams that won didn't have a single superstar just a bunch of great players, and i'd rather have o'neill over almost anyone cause he was the heart of that team.

Re: - Galt - 05-14-2008

Arpikarhu Wrote:for the first time all season, with the yanks in first and the sox behind in the wild card, for just this moment , i feel that harmony and balance has been restored to the world.

i will sleep the sleep of the innocent tonight.

The Jays Wrote:Yes, God is truely showing his wrath for the American people right now. And I'm buying playoff tickets.

Lush Wrote:Can I come with you?

Foreplay!

Re: The Official 2005 New York Yankees Thread - Kill all Red Sox - The Jays - 06-05-2008

ooo..